What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
957 615

We don't have badges because we're not mods.

We're not mods because... I don't know.
Maybe it's because you're more like a voluntary helper for the time being, than a permanent staff member. Who needs the badge, though, as long as *sudden Starship Floofers voice* "you're doing your part!". :D Maybe you become a regular "staffie" after doing a good job at reorganization? Grandmaster DarkFire is ever-watching the steps you clean-up captains are doing.

The short version is that one of the two staff members I still respect (the rest are okay people, they're just awful at whatever they're doing for the forum) asked me for help and I was more than happy to give it.
DarkFire mentioned that you volunteered, yeah. Though there seems to be more concern that HentaiWriter is part of the clean-up crew. :confused:

*hops into cannon of ye ol' pirate ship and fires self away...*

Too much work these months
*...right into plmnko's office*
*pets plmnko super-hard for reassurance*
*massages back for relaxation*
*does Poke-tax review to get plmnko some money back*

That reminds me that I'll be a working Renamon again next week too. Oh the joy! :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
957 612

*enjoys such good taste in anime, while being hugged/pinned by SirMalo*

With any luck Stuffie, your office'll go on Christmas vacation shortly after you start :D

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
957 611

I downloaded a 40 gig torrent of D.gray man. Got to episode... 7 or 8? And deleted it by accident. Haven't been able to bring myself to redownload.