What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
957 574

So I guess for the time being we're not going to talk about the mod badge. It's there and yes I have mod powers. I will be using them for the good of the forum, unlike what some people suggest, until I don't have them.

It is worth noting that in all likelyhood I am still viewed as dangerous and untrustworthy by staff at large.

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
957 571

So I guess for the time being we're not going to talk about the mod badge. It's there and yes I have mod powers. I will be using them for the good of the forum, unlike what some people suggest, until I don't have them.

It is worth noting that in all likelyhood I am still viewed as dangerous and untrustworthy by staff at large.
Just go full Sauron and forge the mighty ring of ban to delete everything that appears before you. :D

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
957 570

*polishes that new "moderator" badge on slicer's dirty pirate cap'n coat*

But how are you supposed to go on a treasure hunt if you have to babysit the forums? :unsure:
Then again, you said not to talk about it. Carry on pillaging and sacking harbours then I suppose!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
957 571

Just go full Sauron and forge the mighty ring of ban to delete everything that appears before you. :D
957 564

Pretty sure that's exactly the scenario staff is worried about.

Though I'll let you know I've got nowhere near that level of access, I'd pretty much need to be the webmaster.

Last edited by a moderator:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
957 562

Pretty sure that's exactly the scenario staff is worried about.

Though I'll let you know I've got nowhere near that level of access, I'd pretty much need to be the webmaster.
I think they are more worried about you lost the ability to countdown. :p

Nah, you will do fine. We believe in you.~