What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score
957 604

It's pretty gothic and it's oldschool anime so there's a ton of episodes. The downside to that is a fair number of "We gotta fill our timeslot" episodes.

Thx il watched first 4 episodes but by first i mean the Hallow chapter and im sure its not the very first one cause first ep was very confusing like wtf is Mana?! Now i know its that clown dude who is somewhat haunting main character. Il betterstart from the right one though :D

957 597

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
957 592

*counter-snuggles Malo*

*puts Stuffie into one of those Taimanin Asagi body modification things*
For a moment I thought you were about to put me in "one of those Taimanin Asagi body suits".
I might regret the question, but what are those "modification things"? >.>

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
957 578

The TA body mod machine is a sometimes mechanic, sometimes biological, usually both, machine that is used by the baddies in that series to make many wonderful alterations to captured heroines (and Ingrid too despite her being on the baddie side). Things like reshaping bodies to more voluptuous shapes, increasing their sex drive or sensitivity to the lewd things, or just making the entire body an erogenous zone. The perfect tool for making broken sex slaves.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thx il watched first 4 episodes but by first i mean the Hallow chapter and im sure its not the very first one cause first ep was very confusing like wtf is Mana?! Now i know its that clown dude who is somewhat haunting main character. Il betterstart from the right one though :D

957 597
957 580

You should be able to tell by the art, it's pretty dated. iirc they talk about mana quite a bit in passing before they really give you any context on the character though I don't think the should be ummm "haunting" the MC yet...