What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

956 416

Well fortunately, we got a german Rena right here in the counting crew, and Germans are great technicians and mechanics. possible stereotype
SirMalo, time to go ham on that pirate transmission! :cool:

956 412

angry_teacher.jpg

956 403

I remember a co-worker showing me that video in the past. Oh dear Lord. XD

I hold the tools for you cuz i don't know much about technical stuff or mechanics. :D

Wha- you don't know anything about transmissions? But....but what about your poser cars, BMW and Audi and the biggest and baddest of them all: Volkswagen!?
Dang, now what do we do?

*looks at tools in Malo's paws*

You think Guan knows stuff like this? You know, with his car fetish and all? Too bad he hasn't been around these days, actually gets me a bit wor-

AAAAAAAAAAA

About time you lazy slug showed up!

*leaves pirate ship transmission issues to the Gaunest of ULMF staff*

Speaking of "not around these days", what ever happened to Byz? :/

956 402

Wha- you don't know anything about transmissions? But....but what about your poser cars, BMW and Audi and the biggest and baddest of them all: Volkswagen!?
Dang, now what do we do?

*looks at tools in Malo's paws*

You think Guan knows stuff like this? You know, with his car fetish and all? Too bad he hasn't been around these days, actually gets me a bit wor-
I don't care that much about cars. I own a red Hyundai i10 and i'm trying to keep it in good shape but that's it about my contact with cars.^^

And now for something that clearly shows that some people have too much free time...~

84655418.png

Back