What's new

Crashed Hive- Mountains east of TP forums.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Crashed Hive- Mountains east of TP forums.

Tsuki tried, again, to give a smile to Copper while also fighting back sobs. "Whi-.... Whichever is easier for you... Copper."

'Sorry... Siphon. For slowing down... your rescue...' she thought. She didn't think about if Siphon could or couldn't even hear it.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon could not, however their new companion could since Tsuki was rattled enough to not seem to care other Wraith nearby could pick up on her thoughts.

I believe if he could hear you, it would be him apologizing to you for getting you hurt. He struck me as that type of person. He also strikes me as the type when he finds out, whoever created that thing that hurt you is going to wish he had never found them.

Their new wraith friend turned to Grave and spoke quickly. "If you can summon any kind of fire, use that against them. Fire causes them to combust and melt, and prevents them from exploding."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Princess it is. I can set you down easier if I need to that way." Provided they were ready to go, she gathered Tsuki up in her arms, taking a moment to decide if she'd need to enhance her strength or not. Not like it couldn't be done on the fly, anyway. The two would likely make a rather comical sight, if not for the situation. Once Tsuki herself was comfortable in her hold, she looked at the others. "If everyone's ready?" It was less of a question and more of a command, but there was that split second for any last minute business. "All right, Sparky, lead the way." She tossed her head in the wraith's direction.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The wraith chuckled at her name for him, seeming to not mind it at all. "Very well, this way."

He led them out into a side hall he had created, finally hooking up with the main stairwell he had mentioned. There they saw two wraith guards, which he held a hand and motioned for the others to remain back.

Calmly walking up to them, he spoke loudly. "What is our situation?"

Both guards turned to him, seeming a bit startled to see him, perhaps having thought him dead before one replied. "Clear thus far. No sign of any of the five groups of intruders in this section. We've done our jobs."

He nodded sagely. "Yes, that you have, and I'm sorry to hear that too."

Before either could ask what he meant by that, he lunged at them, grabbing both by the throats and power slamming them to the floor. His right hand slammed into the chest of the one on the right, feeding off of him while the other terrified guard watched, trying in vain to reach his weapon. When Sparky had finished with the first, he smiled and apologized to the other one, then quickly fed on him as well. When he was done, both guards were mere drying bone husks, and he stood.

"You can join me now, they won't be bothering us ever again."

It was a bit much to realize he had just literally cannibalized his own kind without any hesitation.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burrito watches all that unfolds, hearing the TP name and shrugging as he followed the group consisting of the female and that armored figure, watching the leech man drop the dead body of the woman and releasing a slight "Tsk" sound from his mouth before charging at the leech man and driving his exposed right hand deep into it's stomach with all his might, then cocking his left fist back and slamming said fist directly into the creature's forehead and chuckling "Looks like they've been experimenting on human-tentacle monster hybrids as well." he says, raising his right leg and kicking at the leech man, watching it's stomach swell "........Bugger" he says, the thing exploding directly in his face, he himself sliding back along the ground from the force of the explosion "Looks like it creates a highly volatile explosive substance when it's life is about to end. Intriguing."

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh... well... I think it's best he not find out.... Probably wouldn't help him any. I'm also... sorry for inconveniencing you as well.

Tsuki hugged Copper, rather awkwardly, in her princess-style position. She just hoped she didn't cause any more problems.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You are not inconveniencing me at all. I do admit, I find it amusing a human apologizing to a wraith though. Are apologies not a sign of weakness? As for not finding out... you know it is likely he will, and I suspect he will apologize to you regardless of if it shows weakness or not.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

The vampire doesn't seem inconvenienced by it, actually not minding the hug, either, since that seems a little more comfortable as they walk. She freezes as he holds up a hand, more listening to what transpires than having a clear view of it. From dealing with Siphon, she's come to at least partially recognize the sounds. Additionally, if she seems to have a problem with it, she doesn't voice it. She looks at the two husks as they pass, gives a slight shrug, and carries on.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave followed the wraith closely, scanning the area as they moved. Searching mutliple decks was out of the question - he wouldn't be able to concentrate that much and be aware of his surroundings at the same time, but he still should be able to detect incoming danger. In the meantime, while most of Grave's mind was occupied with the current situation, he recalled the skills he had and how to use them.

'Trace - find the image you wish to come true.

Project - will the darkness to manifest.

Forge - transform raw darkness and bring the image into existence.
'

Grave was able to create quite a number of objects this way. These items - Phantoms - were imitations, but at the same time, they were real. 'Completely new things. The power of creation is the strongest ally of a darkweaver. Destruction is possible as well.' Among the many phantoms he knew, Grave had two that were unique. Aegis, a shield, and Ragnarok, a demonic blade. Both were powerful, both used maximum of Grave's capacity and both had weaknesses.

'I hope I won't have to us those... Now it's not the best time to run into someone powerful enough to face that kind of force.'

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heading up the stairs, the finally come to a pair of heavy duty looking doors. "This would be our version of an... I believe your word is armory, yes? Inside are a number of stun bombs as well as the stunner weapons."

He walks up to the door, hesitating for a moment before pressing his hand to a box and entering a short code. After a moment, there is a light whirring noise and the doors slide open. He visibly breathed a sigh of relief before explaining... sort of.

"Some of the other wraith figured I wasn't on their side of things, but it seems they haven't had the chance with all the chaos to inform the rest of the hive, or lock my codes out of certain systems. You may choose anything from this room you want, but we should move quickly and not remain in one spot for too long. A moving target is a harder target to find and eliminate than an unmoving one."

John nodded, then carefully picked out a stun rifle as well as two of the so called bombs. He was cautious for a few moments, maybe not fully trusting the wraith, or perhaps wondering if the others had rigged the room to explode if he tried entering it. When nothing bad happened, he moved quicker, slipping back into soldier form easily and gearing up in a hurry.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave didn't bother to arm himself. He didn't want any firearms or bombs. He was confident that his own power would be enough. He also doubted that the wraith had any interesting melee weapons. Instead of going inside, Grave focused on doing a quick wide-area search.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sparky, as they had taken to calling him grabbed himself a wicked looking dagger as well as a stun pistol and a bomb before joining the warrior outside the room.

He stopped, bending down to investigate some sort of foot prints he'd found. "Hmm... wraith tracks. Not too old either, maybe ten minutes old. I believe a patrol passed through here and may return soon, which means they know I'm back."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave sighed. "Hey, Sparky. Aside from cutting the head off, what would count as a mortal wound for a wraith? I prefer close combat, so I'd like to know that stuff."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If you can puncture a lung at the right angle then your target might bleed out to death before the regeneration can take enough of an effect to keep them alive. Otherwise there isn't much in the way of normal melee that can kill us, especially if we've recently fed. For example, I just fed off those two wraith. I will be harder to kill than a wraith who has not fed in say.... three hours."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave tried to analyze the info and modify his tactics. However, this seemed to be too much trouble. "Or I could simply turn other wraith we encounter into porcupines. What's the possibility that a wraith survives getting impaled by several long spikes?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If you can strike the heart or the lungs, minimal at best. The brain would also work if you can manage it. Those would be near instant kills, even for something as tough as our species."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hey, Sparky, you guys got anything that'll make fire? We'll need it if we run into any more of those leech men." Copper set Tsuki down for a moment to confiscate a few blades herself, as well as some type of stunner that she can sling or holster. Once that's done, she gathers up the hacker again, ready to move out.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We did confiscate a flame weapon of sorts but it appears to be gone. The only other weapon we found but could not determine it's yield was this."

He holds up a heavy duty looking rifle of some kind, which John takes.

While the vampire looked it over, Sparky removed his upper tactical belt handing it to Copper. "I believe this will suffice if your trying to fashion a sling for the stun rifle, at least for now?"

At that moment, John let out a low whistle. He had cracked the weapon open, and apparently had found something he liked. "It's a grenade launcher. Loaded with high compounded napalm flame rounds. Hit one of those leech men with it and he'll fry pretty fast. May even set the floor on fire too. Where the hell did you get this from?"

Sparky looked over to him. "We confiscated it from the humans that were captured and brought back to the hive. Many of them were interrogated by the Queen already."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

It takes her a moment to rig something up, after which she replies, "Looks like it will."

Listening to John prattle off the specs to the launcher, she shakes her head. "Yeah, that'll probably get the job done. Might even be overkill, but it'll keep from taxing Grave." She seemed plenty content to leave the weapon in his hands, not trusting herself with it, considering about the only thing she recognized out of the jargon was 'napalm.' "Here's hoping we won't have to use it."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave sighed. "Overkill, huh? As long as it gets the job done, I don't mind. There's no such thing as excessive firepower anyway." The warrior shrugged and prepared to move. "Sparky, you've mentioned that we have to find some kind of item to help Tsuki, right? What exactly are we after? Oh, and we should do something about those guys trying to get through the wall."