What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ crotch ] That Life ~The Rural Survival RPG~ / 田舎生活サバイバルRPG~そのひぐらし~ RE174610 RJ174610

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 「RJ174610」田舎生活サバイバルRPG~そのひぐらし~

any idea how to add the maid in party ? I am some how got it to work once and then her chat options disable

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yes, it is a major part, and if you cannot stand scat/watersports/farting then avoid this game, your loins will cry out in frustration and die like a lightswitch being turned on and off too quickly. :eek:

About 50% of the CGs have the entire purpose of scat or scat+masturbation.
About 30% of the CGs are sex combined with scat (pushing it in so hard something pops out the other hole, because that's how it works right?)
About 20% of the CGs are sex, but all blowjobs/handjobs, all the penetration has scat mixed in with it, except maybe 1 total.
The battles are either typical RPG slapfest, or typical RPG slapfest with fart attacks upon your person.

The gameplay itself is like a facebook game, manage resource levels, dont let them drop to 0, walk around and collect stuff until you hit the magic money amount. The humor at times is great but it is kind of lost with a translator.

TL;DR If scat makes you queasy, avoid this game, the majority of it is scat.
Thanks for the heads up man. I'll def avoid this one.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, it is a major part, and if you cannot stand scat/watersports/farting then avoid this game, your loins will cry out in frustration and die like a lightswitch being turned on and off too quickly. :eek:

About 50% of the CGs have the entire purpose of scat or scat+masturbation.
About 30% of the CGs are sex combined with scat (pushing it in so hard something pops out the other hole, because that's how it works right?)
About 20% of the CGs are sex, but all blowjobs/handjobs, all the penetration has scat mixed in with it, except maybe 1 total.
The battles are either typical RPG slapfest, or typical RPG slapfest with fart attacks upon your person.

The gameplay itself is like a facebook game, manage resource levels, dont let them drop to 0, walk around and collect stuff until you hit the magic money amount. The humor at times is great but it is kind of lost with a translator.

TL;DR If scat makes you queasy, avoid this game, the majority of it is scat.
Well then! I'm outta here.

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

OH man scat is real deal here >.> welp i keep torture myself to go further but ATTENTION if you cant deal with scat dont even try this game >.>

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Very nice, but the scat fetish was somwhat limitedi kinkyness...

I mean, there is lots of the girls shitting themselves, shitting in publci and shitting during sex.

So, I hope things escalate further in the future, some coprophagy, some shit maturbation and smearing.

But, yeah, this game is very scat centric as it is, already, so not for those who dislike such content.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Have been playing for a little bit....

But have an issue, how do you keep her fed, everything I feed her gives minimal stomach flling and its empty again in no time... is there certain food that fills and certain that dont.. cause at this rate its unplayable for me...
Have to feed her every 5 seconds :(

Everything else so far seemed fine, go to the toilet, drink once in a while, etc.. but food just doesnt seem to fill...

So yeah, any tips, tricks, etc, would be appreciated...
Not sure how much I wil like it at the end of it all, but having not been able to play past 1 day on the ranch cause of her stomach being empty all the time feels kinda silley... (seems unbalanced if that is realy how it should be?)

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just frequently use the umbrella sleep skill. It'll pass time but restore health regardless of hunger/thirst status. So you could just run around starving to death but just take a short break every time your health gets down to 25% and go forever.

Also some tips I've found out after playing a bit. Talk to the maid and ask her if you can help (1st option). She'll have you pick 5 weeds. Should be pretty easy to do. Bring 'em back and she'll give you a help token. You can use that to have her join you while wondering around. (Though you do have to take care of her needs too. But frequent resting still works if you have nothing but bugs to eat.) You've probably grabbed a few sticks on the ground by this time. Go north of the house and you can jump in the water and wack at fish. You'll probably get more fish bones than actual fish but you can use those to recruit the nearby dog to your party as well. Now you should be able to fight those chickens and pigs to cook up to have something to eat besides bugs and mushrooms.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Have been playing for a little bit....

But have an issue, how do you keep her fed, everything I feed her gives minimal stomach flling and its empty again in no time... is there certain food that fills and certain that dont.. cause at this rate its unplayable for me...
Have to feed her every 5 seconds :(

Everything else so far seemed fine, go to the toilet, drink once in a while, etc.. but food just doesnt seem to fill...

So yeah, any tips, tricks, etc, would be appreciated...
Not sure how much I wil like it at the end of it all, but having not been able to play past 1 day on the ranch cause of her stomach being empty all the time feels kinda silley... (seems unbalanced if that is realy how it should be?)
It's easy: Go out -> find 2 sticks -> Equip them -> go fight chicken or pigs -> Ignite the stove -> cook meat.

Or you can buy a rice thingy from the shop to the right of your house, which gives one decent meal for free each day.

Humrh360

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just frequently use the umbrella sleep skill. It'll pass time but restore health regardless of hunger/thirst status. So you could just run around starving to death but just take a short break every time your health gets down to 25% and go forever.

Also some tips I've found out after playing a bit. Talk to the maid and ask her if you can help (1st option). She'll have you pick 5 weeds. Should be pretty easy to do. Bring 'em back and she'll give you a help token. You can use that to have her join you while wondering around. (Though you do have to take care of her needs too. But frequent resting still works if you have nothing but bugs to eat.) You've probably grabbed a few sticks on the ground by this time. Go north of the house and you can jump in the water and wack at fish. You'll probably get more fish bones than actual fish but you can use those to recruit the nearby dog to your party as well. Now you should be able to fight those chickens and pigs to cook up to have something to eat besides bugs and mushrooms.
Certain about the weeding part, because I've attempted to gather 50, and no such luck. Or am I gathering the wrong weeds?

Edit: I was getting a different quest to "obtain fertilizer"... yeah, use your imagination on that.

Last edited:

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Certain about the weeding part, because I've attempted to gather 50, and no such luck. Or am I gathering the wrong weeds?

Edit: I was getting a different quest to "obtain fertilizer"... yeah, use your imagination on that.
I think i know what you mean but do you have to use some skill or buy something cause i can't find what it needs?

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That seems a strange request to get at first as you need the maid with you to even learn about the use of fertilizer for the garden. You need to find a plastic bag or some such and store your shit in it as fertilizer. Don't as me where the bag is though as I haven't found it yet either. It seems to me like it would be somewhere you could find it pretty quickly as it's among the first of the H-skill scenes you get but hells if I know.

Humrh360

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think i know what you mean but do you have to use some skill or buy something cause i can't find what it needs?
I think she either gives you a plastic bag to hold the "fertilizer" or you have to search the trash piles in town (Dunno, I already had it in my inventory, luckily enough if you could call that lucky). To obtain it, you have to do something in the skill menu, one of the heart icons. Found out what it was when I managed to get the AGTH to work and translated the hooked text.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think she either gives you a plastic bag to hold the "fertilizer" or you have to search the trash piles in town (Dunno, I already had it in my inventory, luckily enough if you could call that lucky). To obtain it, you have to do something in the skill menu, one of the heart icons. Found out what it was when I managed to get the AGTH to work and translated the hooked text.
I think i know what heart skill is that and i have done it many times but it still doesn't want that maybe there is a third quest or something? I have accidentally gotten the quest for 5 weeds and such but before i even did anything i got her to leave the party by mistake and i couldn't make that quest appear again. Is it day of the week specific maybe?

Sa516

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found that there are 3 quest for maid ticket
1. get fertilizer
use your skill to pop on the ground, and you can get it
it should be pretty early skill
2. get 5 grass
simple, grass is everywhere
3. get 1 weed
you walk into the rice field(where you get dirty) and walk around it. it will pop a message when you get the weed.

currently I'm stuck at the loli goddess part, not sure what to do after I talked to her the second time. this game can be annoying because event are time based.

btw, the hentai event(skill) require books to trigger, which can be found around the places.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I found that there are 3 quest for maid ticket
1. get fertilizer
use your skill to pop on the ground, and you can get it
it should be pretty early skill
2. get 5 grass
simple, grass is everywhere
3. get 1 weed
you walk into the rice field(where you get dirty) and walk around it. it will pop a message when you get the weed.

currently I'm stuck at the loli goddess part, not sure what to do after I talked to her the second time. this game can be annoying because event are time based.

btw, the hentai event(skill) require books to trigger, which can be found around the places.
Ya most of the things you mentioned i fumbled my way through them but that weed i didn't know thanks a lot

Humrh360

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some further time in, turns out that the car behind the store next to the house is usable, though you probably have to have the maid with you to use it. It lets you move along the roads way faster than on foot, but you can only exit at an empty parking space.

The bike, you have to use the phone booth nearby the same area to call it in. Not as fast as the car, but you can exit out at any time along the sidewalk.

Gol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was able to get the washing machine from the guy with the wrecked house, but for some reason, whenever I try to shave Naoko, she refuses. Is there anything I might be doing wrong?

Last edited:

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the partial coming along?

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was able to get the washing machine from the guy with the wrecked house, but for some reason, whenever I try to shave Naoko, she refuses. Is there anything I might be doing wrong?
It's the 2nd option when you go to take a bath. However, you most likely need a razor. You can buy them from a store in the city. Head to the bus stop and take the bus back to the big city - one of the stores should be selling razors.

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also waiting for a partial! A ton of thanks for the kind soul who does it!