What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ crotch ] That Life ~The Rural Survival RPG~ / 田舎生活サバイバルRPG~そのひぐらし~ RE174610 RJ174610

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 「RJ174610」田舎生活サバイバルRPG~そのひぐらし~

It's the 2nd option when you go to take a bath. However, you most likely need a razor. You can buy them from a store in the city. Head to the bus stop and take the bus back to the big city - one of the stores should be selling razors.
You also have to be alone. The game doesn`t want to involve Charlotte with pubes. Also, does anyone know how to get all the endings?

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was able to get the washing machine from the guy with the wrecked house, but for some reason, whenever I try to shave Naoko, she refuses. Is there anything I might be doing wrong?
You need to buy disposable shave machine to being able to use it,one cost around 800 each one and her pubes grows every 3 or 4 days if you dont have one no matter how many times you select the second choice she wont do anything.
There are more clothes and weapons in game but they are expensive so follow the next advice and you will be fine.
If you have problem with money in game search furnitures and boxes in the house you can get easylly 2000 money at the beggining buy more furnitures and boxes and keep repeating unitll everything is sold out in that moments you can get easylly 8 thousand money each day just by checking the boxes in your house.
She gets hungry fast if you dont feed her properlly the easy way to full this is eating the breakfast on your house (buy the microwave and fridge) after that you can eat a hamburger in town cost 400 money after that you can start roaming the town.
Sometimes if you beat a chicken or pig you can capture them and put them on the farm the same applies to perverts that you find at night they will ask you something after that they are available in your farm to do whatever you want with them.
You get a scene in the sauna you have to pay 1500 money to enter after that naoko will be raped? (hard to tell after the reaction).
There is something about a ticket you need to pay 15800 but it was useless
Well thats what i discoverd while playing.
Well finally i found out what was the ticket thing,is the final thing of the game in short words the end flag after buying the ticket and talking with your maid starts the ending,this game is really simple is about surviving collecting money by selling rubbish the objective getting 15800 money to buy the ticket which is difficult because you need to buy items and food but doing what i said will make you get the ticket more easy you can get the ticket and end the game in just 1 hour there are more events but that is the only objective of the game to get money for the ticket

Last edited:

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I can't quite read a lot of kanji just yet but I read some of the end sequence text and I get the feeling you need to befriend some people in the game, as well as Charlotte. There's a shrine maiden that I can't figure out north of the house, and I remember a gang of naked dudes in the park at night that you can fight but I was too lazy to go back after getting stronger, also I haven't found all books yet either for the scenes.

There's also the cave shortcut that's excessively dark and full of bears as well, and another area northeast of the house that's completely fenced off. Even though this game is literally full of shit, somehow I like the gameplay, story, and characters to want to finish it and see everyone happy I guess. Haha.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's such a shame this circle's main focus is scat, the games would probably be more successful if it didn't feature one of the most polarizing fetishes to such a great extent.
I really like the art and game mode, but I just can't get over all the feces.

Sad.

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hehe, i think its nice to see those asses spread and poop coming out! :) The game allows you to poop and pee in the people houses and while they are asleep, you can poop on them aswell!Furthermore stealing stuff in the game really helps!

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's such a shame this circle's main focus is scat, the games would probably be more successful if it didn't feature one of the most polarizing fetishes to such a great extent.
I really like the art and game mode, but I just can't get over all the feces.

Sad.
I bought the game because I am a scat fetishist and this looked good.
If this had only the exhibitionism and prostitution aspect going for it, I would not have bought it.

So, I, for example, am happy with the scat focused content (yet hoping for dirtier content in the future).

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I bought the game because I am a scat fetishist and this looked good.
If this had only the exhibitionism and prostitution aspect going for it, I would not have bought it.

So, I, for example, am happy with the scat focused content (yet hoping for dirtier content in the future).
It's entirely possible that due to the rarity of the fetish, it'll be treated like a gem instead of "just another installment of RPGmaker game X".

That being said, I'd love for games to have the best of both worlds..basically a game not entirely reliant on scat (or vore or guro), but with the option to switch it on and off - whatever wets your whistle.

Combin Ation actually added said function to some of his later games, and I really appreciate it.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eh, its fetishes are what they are, like it or not....but I find it highly disturbing the amounts of food and water she keeps stuffing her mouth with. I mean, it's ridiculous! It's IMPOSSIBLE to go anywhere, do anything, anytime of the day or night without continuously stuffing her silly with meat, bugs, water and fish or risk her literally starving to death after a few in-game hours. Her cravings are utterly monstrous, and totally bollocks...and it ruins the game. More so than any of the fetishes. It's a complete stress-fest.

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eh, its fetishes are what they are, like it or not....but I find it highly disturbing the amounts of food and water she keeps stuffing her mouth with. I mean, it's ridiculous! It's IMPOSSIBLE to go anywhere, do anything, anytime of the day or night without continuously stuffing her silly with meat, bugs, water and fish or risk her literally starving to death after a few in-game hours. Her cravings are utterly monstrous, and totally bollocks...and it ruins the game. More so than any of the fetishes. It's a complete stress-fest.
If you feed her properly she need to eat 2 time each day,if you gave her bugs or raw meat or raw fish she will get a parasite state and will need to eat more,she will start loosing health after the third day of starvation under normal status the good side of parasite state is that you are stronger strenght by 2
Advice get some bento box cost 500,at the beggining of the day eat breakfast in your house,go to the toilet,after that grab the bus go to the center of the city (150 money) eat a hamburger and ready you can roam the city until 23 hrs,repeat the same each day and explore the map easy if she get hungry eat a bento this will happen after 23 hrs

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's entirely possible that due to the rarity of the fetish, it'll be treated like a gem instead of "just another installment of RPGmaker game X".

That being said, I'd love for games to have the best of both worlds..basically a game not entirely reliant on scat (or vore or guro), but with the option to switch it on and off - whatever wets your whistle.

Combin Ation actually added said function to some of his later games, and I really appreciate it.
I dunno. The ability to turn content on or off is interesting, in concept.
But in practice, it most times, simply makes the heavier fetishes be treated as secondary, and get either shoddily applied or shallowly explored.

But, yes, I do understand your point. It pleases more people and sell more.

hmmmmname

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like there was an update:

No idea what was updated though...

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like there was an update:

No idea what was updated though...
Last update I'm seeing is on 21/5, do you mean that one?

2016年05月21日
不具合修正
アイテムを使用した時に多く消費してしまうバグを修正致しました。

Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where an item was consumed more than intended sometimes.

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got tired so I just sold every shit for the ticket and ended it, which gave me normal ending. I guess I needed to trigger some events with the maid for different ones. The eating mechanic was fun, but after a bit it gets tiresome to cook meat one at a time. It also bothers me that the farm is useless and you keep yourself fed by basically going around and hunting free-range animals in the town. And the maid probably bathes in every 'fertilizer' I got her for the quest...

Does...any1 have full save data of this game? I played around a bit and there are just so many hidden spots...plus every time i look at the books they keep ripping it apart so i cant rewatch it. I dont think I can clear this 100% myself.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey everybody, I totally forgot I was working on a Partial for this. Here's what I've got done so far, its not much I know but you know how it is. Also Elfloren will be taking over from here, so its in good and capable hands.

Attachments

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey everybody, I totally forgot I was working on a Partial for this. Here's what I've got done so far, its not much I know but you know how it is. Also Elfloren will be taking over from here, so its in good and capable hands.
Eh??? I am? When I said I'd pick this, I meant just starting really slowly, and not posting about it till I've done some kind of progress first... Anyway, yeah, this will be another project I'll be working on, I guess.

Don't expect any fast partial peeps, still got exams, still working bit by bit on Mizuna... But I aim to at least make some kind of partial for this at a point.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Eh??? I am? When I said I'd pick this, I meant just starting really slowly, and not posting about it till I've done some kind of progress first... Anyway, yeah, this will be another project I'll be working on, I guess.

Don't expect any fast partial peeps, still got exams, still working bit by bit on Mizuna... But I aim to at least make some kind of partial for this at a point.
Oh my bad, I can remove my comment if you need me to. Didn't mean to put you on blast :eek:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh my bad, I can remove my comment if you need me to. Didn't mean to put you on blast :eek:
It's fine, it's fine... I do work on games randomly, plus it was a chance to start a bit...

I have to say, this game is pretty well made. Events all around, time system, food/water meter, and there are tons of common events... I don't really like the fetishes catered in it(in fact kinda hate them), but I could always check if I can mod some stuff as well as translating them...

I guess this is another good candidate as a main project after summer.

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Suprised to hear that this will apparently get another partial or even a full translation since this game has scat&piss in about half of all scenes....

Not really my fetish but it's a good thing more people are working on translating games.

The mechanics in this game are not easy to understand so i appreciate the partial.
This is one of those games that are hard to get into and a partial will make it so much easier.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know if I ever translate this 100%, even if I seriously pick this up... It's not the largest rpg maker game ever, but it has a lot of stuff going around, and trying to translate everything will probably create a lot of bugs, since many events seem tied to each other, name translation might be an issue at points, etc.

Those mechanics were also a reason I wanted to work on this. I haven't understood how those fully work, but it seems that there are crops and you can use them to grow vegetables and other things. Kinda Rune Factor-ish ^_^

Zergface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello friends, i only wanted to know how is the translation work going :)