What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ crotch ] That Life ~The Rural Survival RPG~ / 田舎生活サバイバルRPG~そのひぐらし~ RE174610 RJ174610

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 「RJ174610」田舎生活サバイバルRPG~そのひぐらし~

Link to Circle's blog: b. dlsite.net/RG23820

Seems that the Circle for Rural Life Survival RPG is making another game similar to the previous two installments (so expect some H-content that might not be suited to everyone's tastes :rolleyes: )

Based on the images and short description, the protagonist seems to be a farmer elf of some sort who must harvest in the winter. Unlike the previous two games where scavenging was the primary focus, agriculture and livestock seem to be a bigger focus in the game (perhaps closer to harvest moon style games?)

The parameters seem different as only excrement is shown as opposed to both excrement and hunger/thirst. The fact that the protagonist has a stick holstered on her hip may indicate a focus on combat too. Furthermore there is one more character featured in the blog post, a nun/cleric who looks awfully familiar to the meido in the previous game (I'm hoping it's another lesbian interaction between the two).

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apologies for the necro but the Circle just announced that the trial for the next game will hopefully be coming out either this month or the beginning of next month.

The game is also called "Magical Farmer Survival RPG"

And just for further confirmation, the girl appears to be some sort of farmer as you'll be growing rice and vegetables for yourself and probably to sell in the market. To grow those vegetables...well we know how that's supposed to work out. ;)

Also bunny costume/prostitution confirmed.

Last edited:

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

complete save, anyone?

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

complete save, anyone?
Just go to the recollection room and talk to the boy. The password is "2004".

geodishy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where is the recollection room?

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You gain access to the recollection room at some point in the game, fairly early, but I'm not sure what conditions you have to meet exactly (probably high enough adaptability level).

Anyway, you can find my save file with stuff unlocked attached.

Attachments

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, sorry about that. Thought it would be more interesting if I allowed you guys to go in the recollection room through a mini event, rather than just after the game ended or something.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The full translation for this game just got completed last week for anyone who doesn't know yet. Just follow elfloren's signature above my post, or the first post on this page to see the thread on it.

Make sure to contribute to his Patreon and follow him on Twitter as well to keep up with his new translation projects. He's currently working on one of the latest Shoku games! :D

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone share a link for the full game please?

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok yeah I was enjoying this for a while but I gave up and cheated the save room.

The survival mechanics are nice but your meters go up and down way too fast and avoiding scat is nearly impossible..

I get that some people like it but I think it's fair to say most people don't so it'd be nice if games featured it as an option.

So much poop and yet they barely used the dog...

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Are all the scenes just her reading a book and her thinking about things? Or do things actually happen to her " in real life "

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are all the scenes just her reading a book and her thinking about things? Or do things actually happen to her " in real life "
A lot of the scenes are from Naoko or Charlotte reading the respective books, but there are some that require you to either lose to someone, or for example there's a scene where Naoko reaches 100% frustration and vents it off with one of the guys that buys off any garbage you have.

My guess is that the dev didn't want to create that many events, or else they would overlap or something. I can't think of any other reason why you wouldn't just make all the books an event on the map.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A lot of the scenes are from Naoko or Charlotte reading the respective books, but there are some that require you to either lose to someone, or for example there's a scene where Naoko reaches 100% frustration and vents it off with one of the guys that buys off any garbage you have.

My guess is that the dev didn't want to create that many events, or else they would overlap or something. I can't think of any other reason why you wouldn't just make all the books an event on the map.
Ahh okay thanks for the info. I guess I'll still play it through. I don't know what it is, it just feels weird getting the h-scenes from a book in her head instead of actually happening to her.

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason this game crashes on me when I take a shower during the prologue...:confused:

gremmie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't figure out the peeping on someone in the shed scene. I got the Charlotte gangbang but not the other. I know about taking a dump in the shed when the guy is in the sauna but this is still different.

I also can't get female slaves. I have beaten up at least a hundred female flashers but still...

Any help?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't figure out the peeping on someone in the shed scene. I got the Charlotte gangbang but not the other. I know about taking a dump in the shed when the guy is in the sauna but this is still different.

I also can't get female slaves. I have beaten up at least a hundred female flashers but still...

Any help?
If you mean the scene where Naoko is watching a man while he pees, it's not at the same exact spot as Charlotte's scene, it's in the same area but southwest. And it probably requires a specific time period too.

About the female flashers, I have no idea. If this happens to others too, I'll take a look in case I messed up with the event for some reason...