Reputation score
Re: Cryora: BD's Attempt at Slave Hunt!

Magic Time!

B, Spellburst'd Firebolt

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

A. Let's try putting those expensive gems to use, shall we?

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

A should try to seduce first but if things go wrong then fight

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

D(Other), walk out calmly and ask her if she wants to spar. If so, train with her and just spend some time, then ask her if she wants to join and help out.

Alternatively, A

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A. I don't think Shirese could best her in battle.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmuuuuuurr...

On one hand, Shirese couldn't beat her in melee combat if she tried, even using magic. But on the other hand, seduce just seems strange here, not to mention we're abusing an exploit... On the gripping hand, though, Shirese was never meant to be a combat character anyway, and it wouldn't do to have our heroine beaten so early in the piece.

A.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

indeed

A

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

D(Other), walk out calmly and ask her if she wants to spar. If so, train with her and just spend some time, then ask her if she wants to join and help out.

Alternatively, A
Mmmmm. Yes. Like the D.

OP
BlackDragon

BlackDragon

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm sorry people I seem to be having a...kinda.... extreme emotional issue at the moment. I can't write, I have no inspiration, and because of it I don't want to live. I'm unsure when I'll be able to update again, but hopefully soon. If my inspiration doesn't come back I doubt it will be any good, though.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Grab a bike and get out on the trails for a while, or do something else that gets the body moving. :) I find it does wonders for bringing back inspiration, to stop sitting and worrying for a while. Paying special attention to drinking plenty of water and eating some vitamin-rich veggies and fruits will also help, though not as quickly as just going out and wearing your body out for a couple of days. XD

Best of luck! :D It's all in the state of mind and doing your best to slog back out of it, even if it comes back.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

also, try to hit something it help so much XP

(post #500)

OP
BlackDragon

BlackDragon

Lurker
Reputation score

Shirese chuckled to hirself quietly and slowly approached the female, hir hands outstretched to show shi meant no harm. "Please do not mind me. I'm just..." Shirese pretended to blush slightly, tilting hir head shyly. "I'm just...In the middle of heat...and looking for some release...Would you care to help me...?" The white Lion snorted loudly and laughed, a much offensive behaviour from a celestian. "Do not kid me, Slaver! I know what you are. I'm homeless, not stupid. I was once a member of the Arcadian Military, before my home was destroyed. I will not let you capture me." She chuckled and unsheathed her sword, extending it towards Shirese. "Though, I am homeless and starving. I've had trouble since the Earthquake. If you can best me in battle, I'll accompany you."
Shirese sighed quietly and used hir arms to gesture towards hirself. "Look at me. I'm not fit for battle. I'm a magician, it would be difficult for me to go against a soldier." Shi shook her head sadly. The White Lion began tapping the tip of her blade against her foot, as if contemplating something. It made Shirese feel awkward.
After a few seconds however, the White Lion chuckled quietly and raised her head. "I have a deal for you, Slaver." Shirese tilted hir head curiously and looked at the White Lion, encouraging her to continue. "I require shelter and food. I doubt I will able to live out here much longer without it." The Celestian spoke confidently. "You require a slave. I agree to accompany you and assist you in battle, as well as provide you with my milk and womb if you so require it, on the condition that you treat me as your equal, not your slave. I will not be locked in the basement like an animal. Remember, I am a member of the military, if you do not uphold these circumstances, I will kill you in your sleep." Shirese thought to hirself for a moment before answering. The slave would require a bed for herself at some point, though she could sleep with Shirese in the meantime. It would be considered a "bonded slave".

~Shirese's Information~
Time: Day 1, 4/12th of Day Passed

Weapon: Bronze Staff (+1 Magic Hit, Melee, 3DMG)
Armor: Bronze Robe (+3MP, 1 Rune Slot)

HP: 20/20
MP: 23/23
SP: 4/4

Inventory:
400g
1 Spiked Collar
1 Slavers Collar(Stamina, Gorgons Shaft)

Spells:
Firebolt: 6 Fire Damage, 8 Check, 2MP Cost
Frostbolt: 6 Frost Damage, 8 Check, 2MP Cost
Restore Stamina: Heals 2SP, 4 Check, 2MP Cost
Pleasure Slave: -3 Pleasure Threshold & +2 Obedience during Sex, Becomes Horny, lasts 1 Scene/Battle, 10 Check, 2MP Cost

~Shirese decides to...~
A: Accept and take the Celestian White Lion with her.
B: Decline and search for another Slave.
C: Other.

Voet two:
~Shi then...~
A: Heads back home. (To drop off the slave if aquired)
B: Goes to hunt for another.
C: Other.

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Reads through posty, yays~*

A; Accept the Proposal
C; Inquire wether the White Lion would help Shirese in hunting down a Slave, if Yes; Hunt again, If No; Head home. PS: Ask what the White Lions name is.

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

A
RK's C

Reputation score

A; Accept the Proposal
C; Inquire wether the White Lion would help Shirese in hunting down a Slave, if Yes; Hunt again, If No; Head home. PS: Ask what the White Lions name is.
im going with this

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score

A; Accept the Proposal
this also

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

A, RK's C. I'm sure the lion'll be happy to have some input on the situation... anything to butter hir up!

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

A, accept the proposal.
C, inquire whether the White Lion would help Shirese in hunting down a slave; if yes, hunt again; if no, head home. PS: Ask what the White Lion's name is.
After correcting the various grammatical mistakes, I agree with RK's choice, although it does seem like the White Lion would indeed be willing to hunt down another slave.

She's just not willing to wear a collar (or shackles, for that matter), and I think she wouldn't allow herself to be evaluated at the Slavers' Guild. Though she just might tell us the equivalent information, if asked properly.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

uhh... i pick what dematt says

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sounds reasonable.