What's new

[Complete - Full] Crystal Fantasy

kingearl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, Crystal Fantasy was released in Feb this year (2017) if I am not mistaken. I found out about it in July I believe. Here is my complete game translation. Credit to the individuals who worked on the patch can be seen when starting a new game. Your old save wont work correctly... start a new game.

As far as I am concerned the HARD MODE patch with translation is for ppl NOT looking for a challenge. It will be a little harder then the standard game was, but you will have zero trouble breezing through it.
EXPERT MODE is how I enjoy the game (how they should have made the game in the first place). Please let me know if you have issues, comments or questions about anything. Merry Christmas punks ;)

Crystal Fantasy ---- EXPERT MODE ---- Overwrite existing files and enjoy.

- All enemies give 20% less EXP / 30% less gold
- Standby hero's don't receive EXP for battles (expect certain boss battles)
- Some Early skills are delayed from unlocking
- 20% lower TP accumulation
- Some status effects stay after battle (poison, darkness, silence and zombie)
- Run no longer 100% successful
- Gain MP back from attacking in battles? WTF??? Removed
- Saving game only possible when touching a "Save Crystal" or in the open world areas
- "Save Crystals" only recover HP and status effects (no longer MP)
- Please view README for additional minor changes and extra details

Crystal Fantasy ---- HARD MODE ---- Overwrite existing files and enjoy.

- All enemies give 20% less EXP / 30% less gold
- Standby hero's don't receive EXP for battles (expect certain boss battles)
- Some Early skills are delayed from unlocking
- 20% more MP cost for skills usage
- 20% lower TP accumulation
- Some status effects stay after battle (poison, darkness, silence and zombie)
- Run no longer 100% successful
- Gain MP back from attacking in battles? WTF??? Removed
- Please view README for additional minor changes and extra details

P.S. Both patches should now be fully compatible with all versions of the game.

Last edited:

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally, thank you very much for the Christmas present. Gonna try this as soon as I can.

Just one thing for now, perhaps, it would be better if you use Mega NZ to host your files since I believe it's a much better one. The one you're using right now has too many ads and is a bit confusing too from what I've tried. Something just for you to consider on.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh this is a nice surprise, Maybe add the DLsite, link to the game so people can check it out and maybe add a different download source as MegaUpload can be very over the top when it comes to ads.
Still thank for this, we all appreciate the work of translators.!

Hiei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Firstly thanks for the translation, very grateful.

Would you mind providing people with the version of the game we're supposed to download if you don't mind. There are about 4 different versions as far as I can tell, with drastically different file sizes.

Also it's RJ193834 for those who are having less luck with google searches then myself.

Finally while I'm totally for you making a couple of bucks off of sharing your translation links. I do have to say that website might be the most cancerous website I have ever had the displeasure of downloading from.

Regardless thanks again, I'll figure the version of the game needed out eventually.

OP
kingearl

kingearl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I didn't make any money, it was a free upload for myself. I didn't have any problem downloading the files from them after the fact either. Trust me I rather post them directly on this site, just not an option.

RJ193834 yes. I'm not sure if the version of the game matters. Patches should override and be compatible regardless. Don't quote me on that though

AlexnChaos

Reputation score
I'm kinda stuck, the only versions of the game are rather large exe files with nothing else, anyone willing/able to point me towards a program that can unpack the damn thing so it's patchable please?

DeeFrost

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm kinda stuck, the only versions of the game are rather large exe files with nothing else, anyone willing/able to point me towards a program that can unpack the damn thing so it's patchable please?
Petschko's RPG-Maker-MV File-Decrypter

Thanks for the translation!

kholdy

Lurker
Reputation score
File Decrypter won't work for this, use the Virtual Packages Extractor found at https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...-games?t=29359 . The page also links to a tutorial on its usage.

That said, one of the files in the translation's js folder requires a file that is not in the game directory when extracted.
Installing the translation without the js folder works fine.
Also, the last option in the game's options menu is not translated (Voice volume), and neither is the Gallery Mode or its main menu option.

Translation seems fine other than those issues, so thanks!

Edit: This was on the 1.06 version of the game, though I don't believe earlier versions would have the missing file.

Last edited:
OP
kingearl

kingearl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Interesting. Well the js folder is necessary. Gallery is in the js files, as well as a bunch of changes.
The last option in the options menu was never done though. Couldn't find it and gave up cause whatevs.

I'll look into the 1Oez7DD.png a little bit tomorrow and see if there's an easy solution.

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The last option in the options menu was never done though. Couldn't find it and gave up cause whatevs.
Try to check plugins.js in \www\js and RecollectionMode.js in \www\js\plugins.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can someone reupload somewhere else because my antivirus does not let me load that site.

Kagineko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you please upload this on a non-cancerous site without 50 popups and captcha that doesnt even work?

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
God, that was more work than I needed. Weird ass ULMF changes.

Anyways, here's a link for hardmode:

kholdy

Lurker
Reputation score
God, that was more work than I needed. Weird ass ULMF changes.

Anyways, here's a link for hardmode:
Appreciate the effort, but until the bug I posted above is fixed, this is most likely useless. :(

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Appreciate the effort, but until the bug I posted above is fixed, this is most likely useless. :(
Code:
{"name":"Clipboard_llule","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
Either change the status of it from true to false or remove its line from the plugins.js file inside of the js folder. If it's the last plugin, the comma from the previous plugin will need to be removed if you have decided to remove it.

Last edited:

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Tried the change to false, it works fine if you do that with notepad ++

Thank you!

kholdy

Lurker
Reputation score
Code:
{"name":"Clipboard_llule","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
Either change the status of it from true to false or remove its line from the plugins.js file inside of the js folder. If it's the last plugin, the semicolon from the previous plugin will need to be removed if you have decided to remove it.
Yup, that seems to do it, unless that file will actually be needed at some point. Thanks!

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yup, that seems to do it, unless that file will actually be needed at some point. Thanks!
The file is only needed if you are using Libellule's RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher. The translator didn't add the files with it and it was causing the game to not load because it couldn't find them.

OP
kingearl

kingearl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for locating the issue Dragon248. The patches have been fixed of this problem. As well as uploaded to Mega NZ, no popups.

Also, if any of you have started a new game without the js folder, copy the new patch and start again. The fast travel js file will cause crashing issues for you unless the new one is in the folder when you start a new game. Thanks.