What's new

RPG [ D-Gate] Card Quest 2 Yokai Buster Akane / CardQuest2 妖怪バスター・アカネ RE144136 RJ144136

Status
Not open for further replies.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: CardQuest2 妖怪バスター・アカネ

I can't beat the spider. She puts up some bullshit counter and I can never dodge her grab. Not to mention every time I reset to try and gain some levels, all of my stats seem to reset.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't beat the spider. She puts up some bullshit counter and I can never dodge her grab. Not to mention every time I reset to try and gain some levels, all of my stats seem to reset.
I can't beat her either, but i'll let you know if I do, that is assuming I knew what it is I was doing.

Seelenmord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't beat the spider. She puts up some bullshit counter and I can never dodge her grab.
I could not beat her at first too. ^^"
If she uses her counter, use the "charging" option.
Her counter disappears after one round, if you don't attack.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is this wolfrpg games?

or standard rpgmaker?

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there any way to get a missing cg / scene after defeating the final boss?
Because, for some reason I miss the first scene in the third row of the gallery... :(
That's the trap end, after the first tengu fight in the meat/stomach dungeon, get killed by one of the trap(There's 2, Meat wall, and Slime)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

That look on the tengu's face doesn't really imply that's going to end well for her...

Seelenmord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's the trap end, after the first tengu fight in the meat/stomach dungeon, get killed by one of the trap(There's 2, Meat wall, and Slime)
Aha!
Thank you, that's it.
I was most of the time with at least 2 or 3 life points there, and a trap steals only 1...
No wonder that I couldn't find this scene. ^^"
Good thing that I can select the stages after the final boss, was a piece of cake to get this scene now. :)

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

That look on the tengu's face doesn't really imply that's going to end well for her...
If she get's her attack off on you, there's outright no way to recover from it.
The charm that free's you from grabs fizzles out when you try to use it, and no amount of struggling is going to get you free from it ether.

Have to say a lot of the fights where pretty creative with the system, but I guess I kinda hate how you only unlock the option to replay areas AFTER you beat the game outright. I think I preferred the first one's system of pick a location, grind it out, allowing you to build up cash/upgrading stuff/stockpiling on items as necessary, as this one really kinda forces you to buy very selective things in a selective order or you'll end up screwed ( You need the 'counter' for the slug, You'll need so much health to successfully struggle out of the worm, You'll need your sword at such and such a power rating to not get gimped, ect ect. ), what in turn leaves you almost never buying the consumables. Still, Camel's vore is always grand, and what was there was very creative and entertaining.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

The charm that free's you from grabs fizzles out when you try to use it, and no amount of struggling is going to get you free from it ether.
My one time seeing a vore game with a character in a situation like that (that uhh. Demon one with the girlish boy protag) ended up with him being ground up into bloody chunks and slurped up... so just saying, it's probably not going to end well for our heroine.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I was somehow about to get out of the attack (the one where she catches you in her breasts right?). I think you need to use the 2nd option first.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Neither of the two.
You should not need any additional software to play.
Technically speaking, this is a Kirikiri tools game. As a bonus, that means it is absurdly easy to create a translation patch for, on a technical level. I've already managed to extract all the files, so all that's left is to actually translate, but I don't really have a lot of time on my hands to devote to this at the moment.

If anyone wants to take a stab at translating this game, I can either show you how to extract and repack the text files as a patch, or just provide the text files and do all the technical parts myself (I used to do translations with kirikiri tools back in the day, so that part comes really easy and doesn't take much time). PM me if any of this interests you.

If no one else does, I may try to translate this game, but it would be months for anything more than a a quick and dirty translation of the battle system.

thyladras

Lurker
Reputation score

someone can upload a full save game ?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

How the fck do you beat the snail slime girl?...
I get insta dead on the 7th turn. Do I have to increase attack damage or hp? None of those? What?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How the fck do you beat the snail slime girl?...
I get insta dead on the 7th turn. Do I have to increase attack damage or hp? None of those? What?
Buy the bottom option from the vendor, and use the move you gain from it before every seventh turn.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone here that can tell me how you beat the moth lady?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone here that can tell me how you beat the moth lady?
You don't apparently. Pick the bottom right choice and flee.
I myself is having trouble with the spider. This game is frustrating as fuck.

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Have to say a lot of the fights where pretty creative with the system, but I guess I kinda hate how you only unlock the option to replay areas AFTER you beat the game outright. I think I preferred the first one's system of pick a location, grind it out, allowing you to build up cash/upgrading stuff/stockpiling on items as necessary, as this one really kinda forces you to buy very selective things in a selective order or you'll end up screwed ( You need the 'counter' for the slug, You'll need so much health to successfully struggle out of the worm, You'll need your sword at such and such a power rating to not get gimped, ect ect. ), what in turn leaves you almost never buying the consumables. Still, Camel's vore is always grand, and what was there was very creative and entertaining.
You do know that before the final nine tail fight, after you "die" you can restart, oir respawn back at the start location to grind level, before the next fight. due to the help of the white hair loli, which the final boss break.

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Technically speaking, this is a Kirikiri tools game. As a bonus, that means it is absurdly easy to create a translation patch for, on a technical level. I've already managed to extract all the files, so all that's left is to actually translate, but I don't really have a lot of time on my hands to devote to this at the moment.

If anyone wants to take a stab at translating this game, I can either show you how to extract and repack the text files as a patch, or just provide the text files and do all the technical parts myself (I used to do translations with kirikiri tools back in the day, so that part comes really easy and doesn't take much time). PM me if any of this interests you.

If no one else does, I may try to translate this game, but it would be months for anything more than a a quick and dirty translation of the battle system.
You can post the text file.

Status
Not open for further replies.