What's new

ACT Vore Ryona [D-Gate] ミリア戦記DX / Echidna Wars DX (RJ187640)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To any vore fans out there and also to those that enjoy ASIMOFU (Fromage) and D-gate/Camel's works, I'm overwhelmingly happy to say that there is going to be a remake of Millia Wars.
It is similar to the Metal Slug games, if you've played those games before, though you have a health bar instead of dying in 1 hit. You can choose from 4 characters (2 in the demo) and you progress through 3 stages (with 2 parts and then a boss in them) with plenty of enemies that are in your path. You can get grabbed by all the enemies, and if your SP meter is depleted, then the enemies will do a vore animation (save for 2). You can jump, do a regular attack, and some special attacks. You can do some variations of both attacks by attacking in a specific direction or jumping, but some of the characters have more attacks than others. All the characters have different move sets, but their grab animations are all the same. One character even has their move set based on the characters from the Metal Slug games.

There's some teasers and comparison pictures on that post, and using the best of Google Translate's abilities, it seems that Camel said it is being worked on right now and that they're going for an end of year sale.
I'm hoping this will be fleshed out more than the first iteration, by which I mean I'm hoping to see more stages than just the city one. But you know, don't look a gift horse in the mouth, I suppose.
Jeeze, with this and ViotoXica, I can barely stand all this hype, but I just know it'll be worth the wait.
Edit: A demo has been released and mid December is apparently the time area when it'll release.

Edit2: And it is out!

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX - ミリア戦記DX

Well well well, that is good news indeed! I'm really curious about if they're going for a straight remake, or if they're actually going to expand on it. Would be really nice if it's the latter. Either way I'm happy about this, since Millia Wars and Fromage are by far the best vore games out there that I've found and played.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm hoping this will be fleshed out more than the first iteration, by which I mean I'm hoping to see more stages than just the city one.
I'm really curious about if they're going for a straight remake, or if they're actually going to expand on it. Would be really nice if it's the latter.
Going to echo these sentiments. Don't get me wrong, I'd be very happy just to see the original game's content done better. But I'd be even happier to see something new. At the very least, it looks like we'll get Sachiko as a playable character, so that's something new.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is the best news to me this year, just like i hyped for MGQ :p

Millia's Wars is one of the best platformer vore game ever, great gameplay, nice mechanic and awesome animation sprite! I hope this time we can use the wolf girl too.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is a team up between Camel and ASIMOFU, they hope to finish it this year, and beside the increased sprite and stuff, there's going to be a second playable character

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure the second playable character is the wolf girl.

This picture kinda makes it obvious.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Fuck yeah! I absolutely loved the first game despite its short length.

That said, wow. Those comparison screenshots really highlight the difference in art direction. I won't knock art style, but someone there likes their lamias to be BIG.

Vossryn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Never been a fan of Vore but I certainly can't wait for this game. I loved the Foreplay of the monsters like the Lamia and Harpy kissing, I think she was kissing, Only questioning it cause the sound effect was different. Not to mention the game was actually fun and with it's own little charm.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Am I the only one that prefers the chibi at style of the original??

Super hyped for any new content though!

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I the only one that prefers the chibi at style of the original??

Super hyped for any new content though!
I just took a quick glance at a few of the comparison pictures and mostly agree, but that's likely more due to the fact that I think that the colors for the characters are too washed out now and the lack of clear outlines around them only compounds that issue. I'm not an art guru, so I don't know the terminology, but I guess I'm trying to say that the shading in the original looks much better to my eyes.

That all being said, I remember enjoying the original game, but the lack of sexual attacks kept me from really wanting to continue to play it after clearing it once. I think there was one, maybe two enemies that actually did anything sexual, or at least ended up stripping her, but it's been so long since I played it that my memories of it might be flawed.

Vossryn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just took a quick glance at a few of the comparison pictures and mostly agree, but that's likely more due to the fact that I think that the colors for the characters are too washed out now and the lack of clear outlines around them only compounds that issue. I'm not an art guru, so I don't know the terminology, but I guess I'm trying to say that the shading in the original looks much better to my eyes.

That all being said, I remember enjoying the original game, but the lack of sexual attacks kept me from really wanting to continue to play it after clearing it once. I think there was one, maybe two enemies that actually did anything sexual, or at least ended up stripping her, but it's been so long since I played it that my memories of it might be flawed.
I think you're thinking of the Harpy. She would kinda Hump Millia as she was kissing her then would strip her clothes after Millia broke free. The Lamia somewhat had a sexual attack but if you had no health left it would go straight to Vore town quick.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you're thinking of the Harpy. She would kinda Hump Millia as she was kissing her then would strip her clothes after Millia broke free. The Lamia somewhat had a sexual attack but if you had no health left it would go straight to Vore town quick.
I was also thinking of an enemy that ate her and if you let it sit for long enough afterwards, she'd lose her clothes while in their stomach. I could be mixing it up with another game, though.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

page not found for me. did it go down between then and now?

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I was also thinking of an enemy that ate her and if you let it sit for long enough afterwards, she'd lose her clothes while in their stomach. I could be mixing it up with another game, though.
No, that's this game. Anything (which is literally all but one enemy) that eats her, if you keep her in there after losing all your health, her clothes dissolve.

page not found for me. did it go down between then and now?
It works for me, though the main title picture for the game seems to be not appearing here or on the blog. It'll probably come back up eventually. Anyway, try clicking the link in the first post of this thread. It'll lead you to the blog post, and the picture you're looking for should be the last colored picture from the bottom, right above a sketch picture.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that's what i get when i click the link. think you can share the picture directly?

Last edited:
OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

that's what i get when i click the link. think you can share the picture directly?
That's weird. But yeah, this was it.

Nothing too special, just more or less a confirmation that the wolf girl will be playable. Probably

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

weird, i see this lol

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

OH GOD YES! The game that turned me into a vore fan! How long has it been lol. So happy its getting a remake,anyway for the translation is D gate working with ASIMOFU to remake the old milia wars,there will be new stage,new playable character and other new content.(Not sure if everyone rmb,but there used to be an small chibi milia game on ASIMOFU blog years ago,cant find it anymore,the remake artstyle will be similiar to that one).He is aiming for end of year release and will continue to release new info slowly on his blog.

GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN!

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yep, it's the wolf girl