What's new

ACT Vore Ryona [D-Gate] ミリア戦記DX / Echidna Wars DX (RJ187640)

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX - ミリア戦記DX

So some new pics on the blog. Looks like it's gonna be a bit different from how the first game worked. There's now a health bar and a special bar, instead of 3 health points and an indefinite amount of projectile points you could collect. There are three hearts under the character portrait (which changes expression when grabbed), so looks like there's still a lives system. And it looks like if you get caught by an enemy, both bars will go down. There's also an exp bar there too, so maybe there will be some RPG elements now? It might just be an upgrade to the health and sp bars, though.
Also, there's a last picture on the blog involving Sachiho (wolf girl) and a lamia. And it seems to lead towards what I was speculating for a while now. It seems that both characters might have different animations when grabbed by the same enemy.

real tired now guys, it's freaking 5:30 right now. so not posting any images right now nor do I want to google translate anything on the blog either, sorry.

Last edited:

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like the health bar instead of life points.HP bars worked better than Echidna Wars Mini. And speaking of that, I hope the rescue system returns, so if one character is grabbed or swallowed, you have to jump in as the next character to rescue them before they are defeated. The sense of danger and urgency that system gave when trying to rescue another girl was one of my favorite parts of Echidna Wars Mini.

Halcyon722

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the health bar instead of life points.HP bars worked better than Echidna Wars Mini. And speaking of that, I hope the rescue system returns, so if one character is grabbed or swallowed, you have to jump in as the next character to rescue them before they are defeated. The sense of danger and urgency that system gave when trying to rescue another girl was one of my favorite parts of Echidna Wars Mini.
Hopefully, TGO-03, the robot girl from EWM will appear as well. The menu from that game also implied that there would be even more playable characters, but as we all know, the game's rather unfinished.

Anyway, I'm definitely hyped. If we get multiple (more than just Mirea and Sachiho) playable characters, a decent amount of enemies, and serviceable gameplay, then this'll be an instant favorite.

But of course, gotta keep expectations reasonable.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hopefully, TGO-03, the robot girl from EWM will appear as well. The menu from that game also implied that there would be even more playable characters, but as we all know, the game's rather unfinished.

Anyway, I'm definitely hyped. If we get multiple (more than just Mirea and Sachiho) playable characters, a decent amount of enemies, and serviceable gameplay, then this'll be an instant favorite.

But of course, gotta keep expectations reasonable.
I'd love for the Android girl to be playable as well. I liked her more than the wolf girl, mainly because I find the wolf girl a bit scrawny physicly. I prefer them with a bit more meat on them, as I'm sure the monsters do too. :p

I want new enemies as well. As said earlier, I'd really like it if the enemies from Echidna Wars Mini appeared, including the Slime, but especially the Blue Jellyfish, which was my favorite. LikeLike's from Fromage would also be great.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

More updates, you can find upgrades and increase your life bar's size. Really does look like Echidna Wars Mini was the template for this. Here's still hoping that the rescue system comes back too.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's a demo out, now! And a new title card. Looks like a mid December release date.
http://i.imgur.com/ntFKxAq.jpg

Looking at the picture, it seems that there will be at least 4 playable characters, and there's also 2 monsters that weren't in the original game. A bee girl it looks like, and another one that I recall was from D-gate's Monster Girl Quest mod. Well, I mean that's where I remember seeing it.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The girl I assume you're referring to (white and purple) is, funnily enough, Camel/D-gate's original character. He created the Monster Girl Quest mod you're referring to and she's basically a monster girl version of the Gigginox from Monster Hunter.
Also the blog has been updated with character/enemy profiles and a couple of new screenshots.

Last edited:

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gosh the demo is awesome so far!
I'm glad that they still use the original music from the first game, and the movement is bold and superbly animated!

Also just when I thought that too bad the kiss was gone...
http://imgbox.com/xvbhMrG7

Damn that's HOT

EDIT:
Okay, so the tail grab actually has a chance also leads into a kiss, though I don't know how to trigger them as usually I was knocked around when hit by the tail. :eek:

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

YES! Come tonight at the right time of the demo~ <3

Tried the demo, kind of shame that the robot girl doesn't make it, but playing as Sachiko is FUN! <3

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Minor fun fact. You can destroy that apartment that you started from.

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is so good it actually makes me slightly angry.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The girl I assume you're referring to (white and purple) is, funnily enough, Camel/D-gate's original character. He created the Monster Girl Quest mod you're referring to and she's basically a monster girl version of the Gigginox from Monster Hunter.
Also the blog has been updated with character/enemy profiles and a couple of new screenshots.

Yeah, that seems to be a popular monster in the vore community, and also yeah, I do believe I've seen her as sketches on D-gate's blog.
But anyway, those screenshots on the blog are looking pretty cool, though the bittersweetness of teasing pictures comes back again. I hope in the last screenshot, it's just the boss of one stage, not the final one. Even though it doesn't show the full boss, I'm not one that likes teasers of the end of the game.
Speaking of pictures, I just love the one referencing Metal Slug.

Hell, the bunny girl Usa-co is pretty much a reference, with the way she idles and holds her gun. Though her running seems more Ghosts and Goblins comparable more.

Halcyon722

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is so good it actually makes me slightly angry.
Agreed. What's in the trial is so good that the wait for the full game is going to be unbearable.

Still, at least there's going to be a full game.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, that seems to be a popular monster in the vore community, and also yeah, I do believe I've seen her as sketches on D-gate's blog.
But anyway, those screenshots on the blog are looking pretty cool, though the bittersweetness of teasing pictures comes back again. I hope in the last screenshot, it's just the boss of one stage, not the final one. Even though it doesn't show the full boss, I'm not one that likes teasers of the end of the game.
Speaking of pictures, I just love the one referencing Metal Slug.

Hell, the bunny girl Usa-co is pretty much a reference, with the way she idles and holds her gun. Though her running seems more Ghosts and Goblins comparable more.
Hey, a Metal Slug fan!
Yeah, kinda felt the game has big MS feel to it.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's a demo out, now! And a new title card. Looks like a mid December release date.
http://i.imgur.com/ntFKxAq.jpg

Looking at the picture, it seems that there will be at least 4 playable characters, and there's also 2 monsters that weren't in the original game. A bee girl it looks like, and another one that I recall was from D-gate's Monster Girl Quest mod. Well, I mean that's where I remember seeing it.
Hurray for demos!

That said, I tried the demo just now and here are my quick thoughts.

1. The enemies take a LOT of hits to go down. Even on the easiest difficulty, the enemies take way too many hits to kill. (The worms have wayyyyyyyyyy too much HP considering you can't even hit them half the time)

2. The controls are counter-intuitive. When you get grabbed, I found that mashing the buttons KEEPS you in the "grabbed state" instead of the usual/expected 'mash buttons to escape!'. The monster releases REAL fast if you simply don't hit anything and let it happen (assume, of course, you don't run out of HP/the blue power bar and die/get eaten)

3. I might have glitched the demo. About halfway through the demo, there are a pair of platforms you drop down from (by holding down and jumping). If you go LEFT from there, I hit the menu button (more than a few times) during the combat arena there and when I cleared all the enemies I couldn't leave/progress. I had to quit to menu to restart.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The demo was amazing. Still wish there were no monster girls though, just not my thing. I also wish that it was possible for the monsters to progress to the next stage of the grapple/swallowing phase without the player having to press anything.

It seems each girl represents one life, and if one girl gets defeated, you pick one of the other available girls. There are four girls, but in the demo only two are available, so you can choose any of those two a total of four times before game over.

I'm really looking forward to playing as that android redhead. I hope they add more characters later. I'd love to see the cyborg girl from Echidna Wars Mini appear, as well as that redheaded, sword-wielding goth girl Camel drew art for a few times.

Still hoping the Slimes and Blue Jellyfish show up. Camel recently drew art of Milia being swallowed by a big blue jellyfish, so maybe it's in. Camel draws the green slime creatures all the time, so hopefully they are in too.

I am also wondering what the ??? option is at the start menu. I think a wave survival mode or even a custom play mode(which lets you decide the enemies) would be amazing. Personally, I just want to fight against legions of Slugs, Lamba and Worms...

Does anyone know if the finished game will be on the English DLSite? I'd hate to have to download it without paying, because I hope it sells well and encouraged updates and more games.

Last edited:

Halcyon722

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The demo was amazing. Still wish there were no monster girls though, just not my thing. I also wish that it was possible for the monsters to progress to the next stage of the grapple/swallowing phase without the player having to press anything.

It seems each girl represents one life, and if one girl gets defeated, you pick one of the other available girls. There are four girls, but in the demo only two are available, so you can choose any of those two a total of four times before game over.

I'm really looking forward to playing as that android redhead. I hope they add more characters later. I'd love to see the cyborg girl from Echidna Wars Mini appear, as well as that redheaded, sword-wielding goth girl Camel drew art for a few times.

Still hoping the Slimes and Blue Jellyfish show up. Camel recently drew art of Milia being swallowed by a big blue jellyfish, so maybe it's in. Camel draws the green slime creatures all the time, so hopefully they are in too.

I am also wondering what the ??? option is at the start menu. I think a wave survival mode or even a custom play mode(which lets you decide the enemies) would be amazing. Personally, I just want to fight against legions of Slugs, Lamba and Worms...

Does anyone know if the finished game will be on the English DLSite? I'd hate to have to download it without paying, because I hope it sells well and encouraged updates and more games.
There's a toggle in-game to switch between English and Japanese, with English being the default, so I'd say it's plausible for it to show up on the Eng DLsite. We'll have to wait and see.

It'd be nice if the slimes and jellyfish show up again, but I kinda doubt the android from Echidna Wars Mini will be here. She was TGO-03, and the new android is TGO-07.
Also, I'll be very slightly disappointed if the rescue mechanic from Mini isn't in the full game, but everything else seems very promising.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't play the demo at the moment, but since there's currently a fair amount of discussion going on, I wanted to ask if there's any signs of something past the monsters simply eating the girl(s) this time around. Regular old vore (I'm sure there's a more proper term for it that I don't know) has always been little more than a huge tease for me and this game is going to be torture in that regard if it's the same as the original.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't play the demo at the moment, but since there's currently a fair amount of discussion going on, I wanted to ask if there's any signs of something past the monsters simply eating the girl(s) this time around. Regular old vore (I'm sure there's a more proper term for it that I don't know) has always been little more than a huge tease for me and this game is going to be torture in that regard if it's the same as the original.
The Topless Redhead Lamia's in the demo often play with the girls/player. I particularly like it when they start kissing and making out with them.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Topless Redhead Lamia's in the demo often play with the girls/player. I particularly like it when they start kissing and making out with them.
That was in the original, if memory serves, and that just raises the teasing levels through the roof for me. Kudos to those who love it, but I'm going to be crying on the inside while playing through it (assuming the gameplay is at least as solid as the original's, it's going to be worth a buy for even just that).