What's new

ACT Vore Ryona [D-Gate] ミリア戦記DX / Echidna Wars DX (RJ187640)

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX - ミリア戦記DX

I just can't wait to see how this little beauty has evolved;)

Zuleyka

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems like an intresting pixel art style and a lot of vore cg.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

OH GOD YES! The game that turned me into a vore fan! How long has it been lol. So happy its getting a remake,anyway for the translation is D gate working with ASIMOFU to remake the old milia wars,there will be new stage,new playable character and other new content.(Not sure if everyone rmb,but there used to be an small chibi milia game on ASIMOFU blog years ago,cant find it anymore,the remake artstyle will be similiar to that one).He is aiming for end of year release and will continue to release new info slowly on his blog.

GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN!
Chibi Millia game? I don't know if it's the same one you're talking about, but is it the one that's on D-gate's site?
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21043
From this thread, I mean

Halcyon722

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Chibi Millia game? I don't know if it's the same one you're talking about, but is it the one that's on D-gate's site?

From this thread, I mean
I'm praying that Echidna Wars Mini will be finished at some point, but for now, I'm quite content with the idea that we're getting more Milia Wars.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Two words: Bustah wolf.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks as if her move set was based on the Mini wars game. Wonder if it'll have a projectile effect as well. Hmm, if that's the case, do you think that she won't be the only new character added? Cause there was that other android character from the Mini wars game.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks as if her move set was based on the Mini wars game. Wonder if it'll have a projectile effect as well. Hmm, if that's the case, do you think that she won't be the only new character added? Cause there was that other android character from the Mini wars game.
Unknown, the only text that accompy that picture is saying she specialize in ground combat with multi-hit combo as her speciality.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Aw man aw man! My girlfriend and I enjoyed the shit out of the original! Can't wait!

TheKAF

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm ecstatic for this game.

I always wished for a continuation for the old game and maybe this remake will lead the way to new levels.

From the preview pics, all the enemies have different moves and designs from the original but it seems that the harpy is missing. The boss seems to have changed a lot (if that is it on the far right of the preview pic).

Adding it to the list of games I'm waiting for.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nghh, why do teasers have to be so bittersweet? I just really can't wait for a demo to come out. Also, from their latest post I google translated, it seems that "Echidna" is what all the monster enemies are called. Not that anyone was wondering, but I just thought that was a neat little bit of info to know about the game.

Last edited:

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am hoping for new stages and enemies. A water themed level would be nice, since there are a lot of neat vore creatures to be found in an aquatic environment.

I'd like the Blue Jellyfish and the Slimes from Echidna Wars Mini to make appearances. It'd be a shame for them to go to waste, especially since Camel actually draws the Slimes quite a lot in his work.

Some references to Fromage would be nice as well, including the LikeLike and the mobile Worm.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You guys really gotta learn to not hotlink images.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You guys really gotta learn to not hotlink images.
Isn't that the only way to? Or is there another way? What way would you recommend, if you don't mind me asking?

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

So fucking hype for Wolf Girl being playable now. Hopefully she's available from the start and not an unlockable character.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Put it on imgur?
Ah, so they were talking about not hotlinking it directly from their blog. Ok. Done and done.
well i was only able to get a small version of it right now, but as soon as the bigger one comes back, I'll get right on it.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hooray for more teasers!
This time, along with the Arachne, the Harpy is shown as well. So it looks like they'll be in the game this time too, but I didn't read/translate anything about what they'll do. And the pictures don't tell too much either, so I don't know if they'll be like the previous one where they just groped and kissed you, or if they'll have a different behavior relating to vore. I'd dig the latter very much though.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

cant wait for this i loved the original.