What's new

ACT Vore Ryona [D-Gate] ミリア戦記DX / Echidna Wars DX (RJ187640)

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX - ミリア戦記DX

Looks to be 4 stages? So potentially 2 new bosses...Or 3. Though there is at least 3 new confirmed enemies. Salamander/Bee/Cybele 'poison spit monster/purple white monstergirl'

Wondering if there will be new stage hazards as well. 2excited

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks to be 4 stages? So potentially 2 new bosses...Or 3. Though there is at least 3 new confirmed enemies. Salamander/Bee/Cybele 'poison spit monster/purple white monstergirl'

Wondering if there will be new stage hazards as well. 2excited
Personally I think there should be lots of vore related stage hazards, such as various forms of Plants and Pods, LikeLikes, Sea Anemones, living beds of slime, beds of Worms, and so forth.

Camel has drawn quite a bit of ocean/aquatic vore/vore monsters.

7coloredmagician

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm loving the fact that running into enemies doesn't instantly cause a grab animation to begin. Some screens just got way to many of them back in Millia Wars, and now I feel like I can weed out the opposition.

also, Sachiho is a goddamn beast. Grabs for the smaller enemies, combos for the lamias and earth worms that act both as attacks and evasion, not to mention the cancels you can do with her. She's a powerhouse, for sure.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm loving the fact that running into enemies doesn't instantly cause a grab animation to begin. Some screens just got way to many of them back in Millia Wars, and now I feel like I can weed out the opposition.

also, Sachiho is a goddamn beast. Grabs for the smaller enemies, combos for the lamias and earth worms that act both as attacks and evasion, not to mention the cancels you can do with her. She's a powerhouse, for sure.
I don't know how to use Sachio. She just gets grabbed and swallowed all the time when I try to play as her.

Also, I wish all enemies had melee grabs/swallows, and I wish the Lamda would walk around more instead of crouching in one spot and spitting all the time.

I also miss the aerial attacks from parachute Slugs/Lamda, those added an extra element of danger which I enjoyed.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't know how to use Sachio. She just gets grabbed and swallowed all the time when I try to play as her.

Also, I wish all enemies had melee grabs/swallows, and I wish the Lamda would walk around more instead of crouching in one spot and spitting all the time.

I also miss the aerial attacks from parachute Slugs/Lamda, those added an extra element of danger which I enjoyed.
Press Down + attack and never stop pressing that button combo. She goes up and then attacks on the way down for massive damage. Just don't press Up + attack as that's the grab move and it doesn't work on large enemies (she gets stunned if you attempt that).

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You mean the wolf girl? You need to share your secrets cause I have no idea how you're doing a combo in a game with only 2 attack buttons.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It should probably be noted that along with the demo folder are pictures that say the move sets of the two available characters in the demo, and also, I believe that when you're selecting your character, you can press down and a move set pops up. It's pretty much up to you how to combo all of them together. Mix and match, try and test, see what works. If you fail, you get eaten, and that's pretty much the one thing this game caters to, so win-win, right?
well if you're not into vore then it's kind of a win-sorta lose situation I guess...

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems promising... gotta wait

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is too good to not even be 20mbs.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aww man,everything I love about it in the past is back in even better version and upgrade,plus the author is aiming to release within 2016 and thats abt 2 month,hype hype hype :p

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

puu.sh/rZkn8/ad887bb286.webm
^To give more details, the trial folder comes with 3 images, 1 explaining general controls (Z jump, X attack, C special, etc) and the other 2 the character specific moves.

Mirea have double jump (z in the air), Valkyrie Ring (V X on ground), and her special is the arrow (3-5-5 piercing based on level)

Sachiho have dodge roll (<< or >>), grab (^ X then >X to throw), VX on the ground will do a summersault kick upward, and VX in the air do a heel drop moonsault kick

So when he said spams VX, it's the summersault-moonsault loop.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

vore is nice but...IS THERE ANY PENETRATION?

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great demo, had a blast playing it, though noticed a few issues that "bothered" me. Is the lamia the only one in the demo that has an extra struggle animation from her charge attack? There will probably be more of those in the full game, but I was really disappointed that I could only find that one instance where hitting the arrow keys resulted in additional animation. Plus, it seems there isn't a way to progress the grab stages until you are out of mana. Would prefer if the struggle would cause it to progress even at high mana.

Also, felt that playing on a large window mode was actually worse, since the sprites are so large they get really pixilated and blurry.

In all honesty though these are minor nitpicks, it was an incredible demo and I am really looking forward to how it progresses and gets released.

Mikewind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great demo, had a blast playing it, though noticed a few issues that "bothered" me. Is the lamia the only one in the demo that has an extra struggle animation from her charge attack? There will probably be more of those in the full game, but I was really disappointed that I could only find that one instance where hitting the arrow keys resulted in additional animation. Plus, it seems there isn't a way to progress the grab stages until you are out of mana. Would prefer if the struggle would cause it to progress even at high mana.

Also, felt that playing on a large window mode was actually worse, since the sprites are so large they get really pixilated and blurry.

In all honesty though these are minor nitpicks, it was an incredible demo and I am really looking forward to how it progresses and gets released.
I believe the worm sort of has one when your pulled inside it, but its not as good as the lamia one

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone else wish that the internal stomach shots were more realistic? What I mean is, the girls look like they're in this vast stomach belonging to a gigantic creature, but in actuality they'd be really stuffed in there with little or no moving space, depending on the creature.

The slug for example, is a whole head shorter than the girls, so when swallowed, the girls ought to be scrunched into a ball/foetal position. I'd much prefer that personally. I really enjoy it when the swallowing creature is smaller than the woman.

I've attached a pic.

Attachments

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone else wish that the internal stomach shots were more realistic? What I mean is, the girls look like they're in this vast stomach belonging to a gigantic creature, but in actuality they'd be really stuffed in there with little or no moving space, depending on the creature.

The slug for example, is a whole head shorter than the girls, so when swallowed, the girls ought to be scrunched into a ball/foetal position. I'd much prefer that personally. I really enjoy it when the swallowing creature is smaller than the woman.

I've attached a pic.
Maybe the slug can stretch really long?

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

YAY! SO AWESOME! I LOVE MILIA WARS! And DX as well! XD

I just hope that they add more content than just those three Bosses and so on :D

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't really wish for it though I do notice what you're talking about. They've been doing this since the first game, heck this is a fine example of this popular trope:

Though I think having them forced into a fetal position is an interesting idea indeed... :D

Anyway, if you want to nitpick about it, the girls position when swallowed by the slug is suddenly reversed upside down, they were swallowed head first but ends up in normal position. :p