What's new

ACT Vore Ryona [D-Gate] ミリア戦記DX / Echidna Wars DX (RJ187640)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's been years (meaning sales are unlikely to be affected) and as I discussed earlier there was a bypass to the latest version. Can everyone please check if it works. It worked on the following systems:
My computer
A laptop with no internet.
Another dudes private computer.

Credits to
xj47
from f95zone forums for creating the tool that bypassed the DRM.

Pass is third line in text. Please also consider trying out Tri-delta Omega's mod.

Attachments

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
It's been years (meaning sales are unlikely to be affected) and as I discussed earlier there was a bypass to the latest version. Can everyone please check if it works. It worked on the following systems:
My computer
A laptop with no internet.
Another dudes private computer.

Credits to
xj47
from f95zone forums for creating the tool that bypassed the DRM.

Pass is third line in text. Please also consider trying out Tri-delta Omega's mod.
Works very perfectly :D

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
how do u unlock the nude mode? just started playing
beat the game on any difficulty (I dont even know if this is needed or not. check the specials menu in game). afterwards enable nudity through the special menu. in normal mode you'll need to be swallowed by an enemy while having enough HP to escape (basically get grabbed while having 0 SP). afterwards make a sandwich irl and come back and escape. you're now nude. in free play mode simply change the clothing to 0%

LesboIsBesto

Reputation score
beat the game on any difficulty (I dont even know if this is needed or not. check the specials menu in game). afterwards enable nudity through the special menu. in normal mode you'll need to be swallowed by an enemy while having enough HP to escape (basically get grabbed while having 0 SP). afterwards make a sandwich irl and come back and escape. you're now nude. in free play mode simply change the clothing to 0%
must be a long ass sandwich making time cuz I let the snake & spider vore scenes go on for like 10+ min last nite without gettin nude lmao. Tied to current health perhaps?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Fully nude is an unlock I think; it normally only happens when you hit 0 HP, but after you beat the game, you can unlock it so that clothing damage continues to tick before 0 HP.

LesboIsBesto

Reputation score
Fully nude is an unlock I think; it normally only happens when you hit 0 HP, but after you beat the game, you can unlock it so that clothing damage continues to tick before 0 HP.
yea i managed to unlock it a few min ago hehe. had to lower the difficulty on the last boss tho cuz of her dummy thicc hp bar >.>

Hotashi

Reputation score
Historically, I'd agree, but as far as I understand from reading newer ULMFs threads over the past few years, the moderators/admins don't exactly appreciate piracy. I'm also trying to stay on the original developers' good side.
For the sake of ease of access, though, since this is a mod and most of the traffic towards it so far seems to be coming from this thread...
Might i ask what the decryption key for this is?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Might i ask what the decryption key for this is?
If you are asking about my link. Use the second line in the text file. If you are asking about the mod... there isn't any. To get the latest version, you will need to go to the discord and get it PM'd to you by anyone who is willing to give it to you.

Hotashi

Reputation score
If you are asking about my link. Use the second line in the text file. If you are asking about the mod... there isn't any. To get the latest version, you will need to go to the discord and get it PM'd to you by anyone who is willing to give it to you.
Darn.

erese1015

Reputation score
is their any way of playing Tri delta's mod of Echidna wars? because i am in the discord but i want to play the mod so badly.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah yes, modded ecchi's.
Still never got over the MLG Monmusu Quest one.
That was... Strange.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What mod? What's it do?
EverDriven is less a mod mod and more so a version of the game that's been opened up to modding. You can learn more about it from the discord server Tri Delta made for it.

JakeMSG

Reputation score
I just made a Review (+ Full Save & Cheat Table) for the game, if anybody's interested.
Link to it here:

Last edited:

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just made a Reivew (+ Full Save & Cheat Table) for the game, if anybody's interested.
Link to it here:
i checked this out but I could not read very far because the red text on camo-green background is murder on my eyes, I literally could not read it.
check this out: