What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Xyrie

Reputation score
I really hope that Dlis would get back to the slums. Then again, he specifically made a trap animation and an animated game over animation for that area only so I can't ask for more specially when the game is still on this state. Plus, animation is extremely time consuming to boot.

antares23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
just hope he'll make another animation with the same quality as 2nd to the last one, that multi stage animation is so awesome

olaolakaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
been supporting on ci-en/enty for a year now, i think its time to stop.
it may sound entitled, but one meh animation and one new uninteresting area per month is ... meh. I much rather dlis working on current unfinished maps/content rather than adding new incompleted stage every month.

the new boss is decent btw

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I much rather dlis working on current unfinished maps/content rather than adding new incompleted stage every month.
One of the benefits of smaller-knit indie game development cycles is that you can tell him this. Leave a comment on the latest update page saying something like "I'm unsubscribing because I keep seeing new things added at the ends rather than things being fixed in the middle" and he'd probably see it. Certain pages on Enty, and I'd assume Ci-En, can only be accessed by people paying money. So if you left it there, he'd probably value the opinion more since only paying customers can get there.

To be honest, I have that problem as well, but he'd need to see more than one person with that complaint. Something like "Please focus on adding animations for the older enemies and bosses before adding new areas and more enemies." It just makes more things to fix down the road. I also want him to update the old running animation and add a walk animation, but I haven't seen anyone else here complain about that.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
From a development standpoint I think it makes the most sense to prioritise finishing all of the "game" in the game, then going back and adding/changing the content it contains.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
been supporting on ci-en/enty for a year now, i think its time to stop.
it may sound entitled, but one meh animation and one new uninteresting area per month is ... meh. I much rather dlis working on current unfinished maps/content rather than adding new incompleted stage every month.

the new boss is decent btw
Understandable. But this game is gonna be huge, he isn't adding new areas for no reason. He'll populate them with enemies and with sex scenes. More is always better imo.

Also I highly doubt that he's milking ci-en, I think he's pretty passionate about this project

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does anyone think there's enough areas as is? And that the dev should redirect his/her focus to expanding existing enemies with H-attacks? (Plus traps)

Reputation score
Does anyone think there's enough areas as is? And that the dev should redirect his/her focus to expanding existing enemies with H-attacks? (Plus traps)
Uhm. Difficult to say. Many areas after the Candore boss fight have this half-finished feeling, and from a development standpoint it's always hard to get back and fix stuff. Always more fun to create anew.

It's like writing.

I guess the gameplay has improved (it's getting more creative and new bosses are welcome) but just a few crazies play this kind of games for gameplay.

Not a Spy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The area with the dark slime traps are, anyone else getting bad lag going through there with those glowy floaty things drifting in the foreground?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
In my opinion, if we're continuously drip-fed H-content, there'll be nothing new for us once the game's actually completed. If it were up to me, the dev would cut it off now and finish implementing all the new areas, systems, enemies and bosses and saving their animations and game-overs for the full release.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for the delay, but here's ver. 0.22! Left a save right before the new boss fight
I tried downloading this, but how's the control? I accidentally pressed I and I can't go out of the menu, and when I approach the glowing gate on the right, I can't press anything to...interact with it?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I tried downloading this, but how's the control? I accidentally pressed I and I can't go out of the menu, and when I approach the glowing gate on the right, I can't press anything to...interact with it?
Not again....

@Jesus Since you're in this thread could you like, maybe add something to the OP about how the menus are difficult to navigate? This question gets asked all the time so it'd be nice to say "You're probably gonna have trouble exiting the menu because of how poorly programmed the menu system is. The exit button on the menu is Space but it won't work if you have something selected currently, so follow through with whatever you selected so the Space Bar actually works properly."