What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

ryproar

Reputation score
Or the Medusa heads... Those things are what made the early Castlevania games a nightmare for me. o_O

But if they were to do a binding animation I would tolerate them a bit more. ;)

afc2112

Lurker
Reputation score
I just found this game and am a little confused about the controls. Any help?

NanaPower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just found this game and am a little confused about the controls. Any help?
Well try to get used to space and esc buttons in menu otherwise you will be stuck there
otherwise ai and combat pretty well made !

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I am flabbergasted that I've yet again been unsubscribed to this thread. Heresy.

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how do i exit the item menu? i pressed 'i' to bring it up and couldn't return to game. nothing works.

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
use the spacebar
no, it only work it you bring up the item screen and do nothing.
Spacebar doesnt work if i change the config/volume or check item/skill. it gets stuck on whatever tab i'm checking

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Because if you have something selected you have to deselect it THEN use the spacebar.

afc2112

Lurker
Reputation score
You need to be more specific if you want people to help. Just what are you confused about?
I was also getting stuck in the menus. But the attached image helps a lot. Also, how do you save?

ItsHighNoon

Reputation score
According to his Twitter account, the creator release a new update called "ver0.21_1" ? Someone have any informations about it ? Thank you.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
According to his Twitter account, the creator release a new update called "ver0.21_1" ? Someone have any informations about it ? Thank you.

Thank you for seeing.
Even in Ci - en, although the main operation check version is the main, I will update the article so thank you!

Main game system progress
· It is possible to save game data, basically it will succeed to the next update without problems, but when there is a big change it is not that limit. (Game controller setting has not been saved yet)
· The level can be upgraded at the altar, part of the status contents are not reflected.
· Weapons, magic, equipment changeable, UI around is still in the middle.
· Consumption items can be used partly.
· Event related is not implemented so much in the operation confirmation version.
· There are doors that can not pass yet.

Erotic
· Erotic mounted finer fish 14 enemy characters, enemies for each enemy, foreplay such as foreplay and some enemies entering erotic erotic (basically all finish → after)
· 6 erotic traps (almost finish → until after)
· There are 3 bosses and 1 inside body erotically.
· Game over CG 2 pieces
· Gallery available

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You know what would make a great trap? A mirror boss fight!
A copy of the protag can emerge from a mirror emitting blinding light and it might have exclusive attacks to help aid it being an A.I. boss. If the protag gets knocked anywhere near the mirror then she'll get trapped inside, getting raped by futa copies of her. (The copies laughing for extra cruelty XD)
It would be like that Alucard doppelganger boss fight from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

antares23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wait is there a new update with new content? or is it just a progress report?