What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Fixed some bugs.

MAP:
New map, have no temple yet.

H scenes
New map has trap , also in gallery.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there another save point besides the one named 鎮魂の森? It's a long trek to get to the lab and I really don't like fighting the oversized knights too many times.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Is there another save point besides the one named 鎮魂の森? It's a long trek to get to the lab and I really don't like fighting the oversized knights too many times.
yep, you need 2 jumps and dash to reach save point.
After you enter this map, moving right, when you reach third building, don't go down, moving right on the road, then you can see 2 enemy between 2 pillers, you can climb up, then jump left twice, then dash left.
未命名.jpg

Last edited:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
this game is awesome! a lil bugs here and there, no english trans yet. but its good! i really dig the idea and mechanics of traps here

wootaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a save to the new area? I dont know what to do after the Spider boss

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a save to the new area? I dont know what to do after the Spider boss
You have to go to the top left of the spider area where there's a door to another area, then go all the way to the right there.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
this game is awesome! a lil bugs here and there, no english trans yet. but its good!
That's because the game is still in alpha stages of development. And has a long way of development ahead of it.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That's because the game is still in alpha stages of development. And has a long way of development ahead of it.
dont worry im aware, apologies if i made it sound like something else

Tewi

Reputation score
Here's a save file in the Area after the spider boss, couldn't find any save in the latest area though.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Lab? There's a LAB???
I really thought it was a library of sorts. (A library filled with goo monsters, but still...)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Lab? There's a LAB???
I really thought it was a library of sorts. (A library filled with goo monsters, but still...)
Yeah, the Research Labs. I wanna called it the Research Wards because it looks like the first area of Bloodborne.
Far end of Requiem Road, down, through the gate and down the elevator. Got some cots on the bottom left for patients. I like the elevator mechanic thing going on in the middle. Dunno if I can get down further than I did by lowering it once.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Lab? There's a LAB???
Well, it is lab.
Btw, priest's magic attack (ringing -> fire ball [or holy magic ball?] ) can cause damage to other enemy.
I noticed that after i took this picture and return to save point.
未命名.jpg