What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
(still waiting and sobbing for a good game with birth mechanic implamented)
Combine that with meat walls in an underground layer and you've got a heroine helplessly giving birth to eldritch beasts of the night, her perverted moans alongside the loud moans of countless imprisoned girls echoing throughout the dark endless caves that spiral deeper and deeper seemingly with no chance of escape to the surface.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
wait what meat walls? I think I'm missing something
I'm talking about the scene from LAB Still Alive that pulled the player through the floor or through the ceiling. Specifically the two on the left here.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm talking about the scene from LAB Still Alive that pulled the player through the floor or through the ceiling. Specifically the two on the left here.
I know what you mean it is a cool concept, i wil see what the dev thinks and makes during making the game

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Checking my twitter today, a few devs are apparently upset with Enty because they have only gotten about half the money deposited in their bank accounts.
According to Uncomorimori, the payments have been like this since July and customer support told him that the guy who is supposed to be managing the money just vanished.
So expect Enty to be abandoned soon.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^
Whut?
That's so messed up....

That's a lot of money wasted
Guess that's make Ci-En Fantia or Patreon left then?

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Don't know if I should be more concerned that we can't see under the table with how her face is, or that the other chair is empty with the candle melted down and her glass of wine almost empty. Man I hate it when I overthink things.

70 year old heir

Reputation score
Don't know if I should be more concerned that we can't see under the table with how her face is, or that the other chair is empty with the candle melted down and her glass of wine almost empty. Man I hate it when I overthink things.
Clean empty plates my dude, our girl got stood up again.

antares23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there gonna be a release this weekend? his tweets mentioned that he is sick at the moment.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
^
Whut?
That's so messed up....

That's a lot of money wasted
Guess that's make Ci-En Fantia or Patreon left then?
patreon is also declining payments. Well not exactly patreon, but paypal. Especially for adult stuff. Not sure about ci-en or fantia

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Hmmm......
Sadly, I have no input in sewing.
That's ok.
Nobody i can ask for help, so i have to learn everything by myself.
I have lots ideas, but nobody cares about my ideas, so i have to sew or make those things by myself, not sure how long it will take, but i'm still trying.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
1546116081822.png

Nevermind, fixed it.
The artist claims this is a different timeline, though. So one Aradia is sitting comfy in her boyfriend's arm while the other is crying alone at the table.