What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I was also getting stuck in the menus. But the attached image helps a lot. Also, how do you save?
Interact with the book pedestal. The third option is for saving. Choose one of the three slots to save (use your mouse).

fionajason

Reputation score
You know what would make a great trap? A mirror boss fight!
A copy of the protag can emerge from a mirror emitting blinding light and it might have exclusive attacks to help aid it being an A.I. boss. If the protag gets knocked anywhere near the mirror then she'll get trapped inside, getting raped by futa copies of her. (The copies laughing for extra cruelty XD)
It would be like that Alucard doppelganger boss fight from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
you read my mind ;)

afc2112

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for a million questions. It's a little tough because it's in Japanese.

How do you level up? I made it to Stage 5 on level 1 status and it's getting harder.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for a million questions. It's a little tough because it's in Japanese.

How do you level up? I made it to Stage 5 on level 1 status and it's getting harder.
Altar
First Option
Move left and right over the stats to increase or decrease their level
Go to the bottom and hit the confirm button

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This is basically the only stuff i write at this point, but fml. I keep getting unsubscribed to this thread, and when i actually remember to check it, it's been weeks since last time. Get your shit together ulmf.

Tewi

Reputation score
There's not much in this update because it's just a bug-fix update

Dave from finances

Reputation score
Out of curiosity, could anyone give a run down of what the various items you can pick up are? I'm fairly certain their just extra... whatever the souls are in this game are, but I think there are some other things that you can pick up that aren't those.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Out of curiosity, could anyone give a run down of what the various items you can pick up are? I'm fairly certain their just extra... whatever the souls are in this game are, but I think there are some other things that you can pick up that aren't those.
Going over the list of everything I picked up in the latest version and my memory:
-The first item you always start with is the Old Crested Cloth, essentially a Darksign or Hunter's Mark that warps you back while abandoning all money but doesn't work yet
-The majority of what you'll pick up are various Idea bundles (イデア) in various sizes
-You'll find Fire Paper around (炎) that seems to work just like in Bloodborne
-Regular Crested Cloth Scraps are lying around that are essentially the Bold Hunter's Mark
-After the first boss is a Serum bottle, which I think was the only one with an icon so it should be obvious
-A few enemies and places have Latent Stones, which are just the titanite chunks. There's also a large version and I believe a twinkling version, but nobody can upgrade you yet
-Lockpicks are lying around but cannot be used
-The nuns mostly drop Sewing Kits for repairing your clothes. They don't work and there's also no negative repercussions to being stripped yet except being demonitized on Youtube
I think that's it.

Loli

Reputation score
random lurker ask : anyone have a save with all the weapons and spell <and costume if there is one> .... can u lemme borrow it OwO

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
I'm not sure my translate is correct or not, hope i didn't make any mistake.

1/31 Ver0.22の主な変更点

追加&変更点

MAP系

・地下研究所の制作を少し進めました、まだギミックや敵、アイテムも増やしていないので次回さらに増やしていきます。
・地下研究所はまだ新敵が増えます。
・地下研究所には祭壇はまだありません。
・鎮魂の道に祭壇を一個追加しました。

New area in underground lab, new enemy, still has no temple yet.
Add a temple in "鎮魂の道".

エロ

・地下研究所にエロトラップを1つ追加しました。ギャラリーに追加済みです。

Add one more H trap , also add in gallery.

・地下研究所に新敵一体、「黒い汚塊」を追加。
・礼拝堂跡にボスを追加しました。
ボスのルーチンについては、もう少しメリハリなどを利かせたい為、次回さらに改良を加えます。
ちょっと弱いかも・・・強化します。

New enemy added in underground lab.
Add a boss in church , it's weak for now, will buff this boss later.

2月の目標

・新規エロ1つ
・MAP制作

Target in Feb
Add a new H scene.
working on map.