What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

zxcvbnm666

Reputation score
If you translate "イデア" as "Essence", translations of イデアの小さな集合体, 高位なるイデアの集合体, イデアの集合体, イデアの大きな集合体 take more letters such that some of them look ugly (I mean, overlap with description, takes two lines so some of them are out of box, etc) due to short space. Hence, I just translated "イデア" as "IDEA" (all capital letters to make impression such that it does not have commom meaning of "opinion" or "plan") since it is only 4 letters ("Essence" is 7 letters).

And as HangerDanger said, I thought that D-lis might have some other reason to use イデア instead of 本質 or 精髄 (whose meaning is more close to "essence").
"Concept" is also 7 letters, so I think it does not solve display issue (overlap).

But thank you for your suggestion! Perhaps I have to translate "集合体" as some short word other than "Collection" (10 letters) if it is better to translate "イデア" as "Essence" or "Concept". Any ideas or suggestions?
Well, IDEA is not a Japanese but just a philosophical notion
And i think the creator wants to refer to it.
This is a huge off-topic but i agree to let it be just IDEA :)

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Does anyone have the full translated transcript that reipatcher outputs? I would like to proofread it but I am on a new save so ill have to go through the whole game again doing another 100% run to get every translation
text.

Edit: oh it was actually already posted in the previous page. Though I am on ver 0.32 still (it isnt uncensored like it says, so i am uncensoring it myself)

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Like the new game over scene a lot, wish we could loop the animation.
Yeah, I'm working on it
This time project is a bit more ambitious, though *Cough* cum animation with dynamic skin change during the scene... more news later

does anyone else have this problem? it seems the updated animation for the fat slave from 0.32 isnt implemented on my end
It was my modification for NoR 0.32 and it simply can't work with any other version. I can "port it over" to 0.33, when I'll finish 0.33 GO scene mod.

[EDIT] EXTREMELY EARLY test version (click on it if it's static)

EDIT2:
There are a lot of stuff which either unused, unfinished or currently broken in this scene:
- More MC's tit groping animation variations. Like, more rough stuff (see more below). Mesh is broken, might be fixed later.
- Slap animation - there was a slap in MC's face planned. There's a texture of bruise on Aradia's cheek and enemy's hand positioned for a hit, but no animation data for a hit either.
- Planned "taking turns" sequence - should be pretty obvious... one guy cums, leave the scene, another one takes his place. Animation data is there but looks like a test.
- A lot of cum layers left unused.
- Unused ahegao expressions for both characters (tongue out, all that stuff)

EDIT3:
Unused tit groping animation (fixed that mesh as best as I could, for showcase only). Right boob have its own sprite, but I wasn't bothered in restoring it.

Last edited:

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I'm working on it
This time project is a bit more ambitious, though *Cough* cum animation with dynamic skin change during the scene... more news later

It was my modification for NoR 0.32 and it simply can't work with any other version. I can "port it over" to 0.33, when I'll finish 0.33 GO scene mod.

[EDIT] EXTREMELY EARLY test version (click on it if it's static)

EDIT2:
There are a lot of stuff which either unused, unfinished or currently broken in this scene:
- More MC's tit groping animation variations. Like, more rough stuff (see more below). Mesh is broken, might be fixed later.
- Slap animation - there was a slap in MC's face planned. There's a texture of bruise on Aradia's cheek and enemy's hand positioned for a hit, but no animation data for a hit either.
- Planned "taking turns" sequence - should be pretty obvious... one guy cums, leave the scene, another one takes his place. Animation data is there but looks like a test.
- A lot of cum layers left unused.
- Unused ahegao expressions for both characters (tongue out, all that stuff)

EDIT3:
Unused tit groping animation (fixed that mesh as best as I could, for showcase only). Right boob have its own sprite, but I wasn't bothered in restoring it.
how nows in the near future he will add some of the stuf he now didnt

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so a user named krongorka in the well know "erotic hub" website have a video where he modded the mating press of that big guy from the second or third map,i really liked the sudden change of mood of the MC and the "soft" gameover.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so a user named krongorka in the well know "erotic hub" website have a video where he modded the mating press of that big guy from the second or third map,i really liked the sudden change of mood of the MC and the "soft" gameover.
RadeonX1950 posted this about 4 pages back, and unless he uses that site under a different name, someone's fibbing about who made the mod.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Same user different nicks :) I'm still working on implementing my custom parts of animation into the game, also tweaking Candore fight a bit to make it harder.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This is slightly off-topic but there was that one game of interest a few years ago (the "Unworthy") with a somewhat similar theme (demon infested cities, churches and the like) that referred to the thing that demons/corrupted knights/mages/nuns leave behind simply as "Sin", and while that might not be the most apt word for what we need here, it might be serviceable if people really need another word instead of IDEA...

In my opinion though you might as well leave it as IDEA until we get some actual story and lore going on as to better understand the context of the word used instead of trying to come up with something better at this point of time...
Going with the spooky religious gimmick, how about REVELATION?

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
what the heck...
why the notification going silent again about this game?!

so... what's the newest update? and is that new game over screen on the game yet?

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score

遅くなりましたが、まずは新年あけましておめでとうございます!
引っ越し準備だ何だとしていたらもう、こんな時期になってしまいました。
目標更新の記事が遅くなり申し訳ありませんでした!

今年も楽しいゲームになるように制作を進めてまいりますので、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します!

※まだ落ち着かないため、コメント返信はもう少々お待ちくださいませ。

2月末更新目標
Target on the end of February

・アクションエロ1つ
・武器毎のクリティカル設定
・MAP制作を進める

Add new H-action
Weapon's critical setting
Working on map

また、これから徐々に
・ギャラリーのループシステム(好きな所をループできるように)の改修に入る(完成ではなく手を入れ始めます)
を予定として入れていきたいと思います。

Still working on gallery's loop system.

現在はエロアニメーションの動きが終了し、後はゲーム内でアニメーション推移や音の設定に入ります。
新敵のエロを作ってしまったので、新敵も導入予定なのですが、敵の動きはひとまず仮になります。

モブエロもこの敵のアイディアが思い浮かんだのでいずれ実装予定です。
来月にしようかな、と考えたのですが、今回のエロとシチュが似ている感じなのでまた別の機会に実装したいと思います。

また、今月は告知していた通りエロのみの更新になるので、出来れば来週の頭に更新したいと思っております。
引っ越し後のネット環境は2月の頭に開通出来そうなので、来月問題なく進行出来そうです。

それでは更新までもう少々お待ち下さいませ。

paparapa

Reputation score
New here. Just want to say this is good work to whomever that is making it.

I wonder if it's possible to have a scene with the MC doing a double V peace sign. Or slowly being made to do the peace sign. That would have been really dope.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
New here. Just want to say this is good work to whomever that is making it.

I wonder if it's possible to have a scene with the MC doing a double V peace sign. Or slowly being made to do the peace sign. That would have been really dope.
I'm sure Noble 6 can find art of it somewhere

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't think developer have this in mind at all. Mindbreaking is there, some pregnancy stuff... but no peace sign so far makes me think he's not a fan of it.
But yeah, it's possible to do as long as someone is willing to redraw hand sprite.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Uh dude that sort of thing is more fit for messed up japanese schoolgirls getting boned by overly smelly old men in some doujin or something not for a dark souls/bloodstained inspired game. That doesn't exclude the possibility of it ever happening though as there have been stranger things out there, but i wouldn't hold my breath for it either if i were you...

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
come on!
everyone know Boomers are the best characters for doujins! (especially Fat, Ugly, and Bald one)