What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

helltauros

Reputation score
Is there another monster with H scene that you would like to see in the game (currently we have mostly undead, twisted humanoids, and some large monsters) what else you think could fit in the game?

I think on a Doppel Aradia,or some kind of spirit/mind controling creature would be great

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there another monster with H scene that you would like to see in the game (currently we have mostly undead, twisted humanoids, and some large monsters) what else you think could fit in the game?

I think on a Doppel Aradia,or some kind of spirit/mind controling creature would be great
mind control would be hot and like force her to fuck another enemey while she is aware.
doppel futa aradia, when?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wanted a trap that's a mirror. Like she gets stuck in front of it and is forced to either watch or swap with a copy that's getting fucked and loving it.

helltauros

Reputation score
Wow both the mirror and the voodoo doll sounds pretty cool, I knew you would have a great creativity with that, yeah the mirror being banged first and then swapping with Aradia would be great indeed.
and for a trap I was thinking on a pitfall trap with tentacles, (or underground zombies)

Tentalover

Reputation score
The heroine body get possessed and her consciousness being sent into the mirror is one of the scene from lilipalace, if anyone interested.

helltauros

Reputation score
The heroine body get possessed and her consciousness being sent into the mirror is one of the scene from lilipalace, if anyone interested.
Oh you mean she would be watching from a mirror while they bang her body while the spirit do lewd acts using her body?