What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

paparapa

Reputation score
Is there another monster with H scene that you would like to see in the game (currently we have mostly undead, twisted humanoids, and some large monsters) what else you think could fit in the game?

I think on a Doppel Aradia,or some kind of spirit/mind controling creature would be great
Christmas wishlist: The shelled squid in the waterfall map and some underwater drowning ryona.

eran

Lurker
Reputation score
Putting the age of consent aside, if someone is attracted to a 500 year old loli vampire, they are attracted because of her loli appearance and not because of her 500 years old age. So by definition, they are a pedobear.
You do know that their is a differance between fictional characters and real people right?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@noman Can we not, dude? This isn't gonna go anywhere except to shit. People think differently, and at the end of the day, it's still fiction.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
7月末更新目標
Target on July

・ACTエロ2体
・エロなしイベント
Add 2 H-actions
Event (Not H-event)

継続中
Still working on
・ギャラリーのエロアニメループ固定システムの続き
・敵図鑑

Gallery's loop system
Enemy gallery

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
did Dlis mention if they were planning on doing hanims for every boss

because while theoretically i could get on board with most of the bosses i've run into so far the spider one makes me do a big thonk

not like a "wtf content" kind of way but more like in a "how would it even work"

i guess tentacles/ovipositors would be the way to go but i remember that thing had some weird anatomy

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
because while theoretically i could get on board with most of the bosses i've run into so far the spider one makes me do a big thonk
Untitled.png

I always imagined him picking her up and slamming her face-first into the big hanging sack on the right side of the arena.
Now that events are a thing, I can see you losing causes a scripted sequence of that happening, with her being used as an egg incubator over and over.
Looking forward to his scene, as well as the game over sequence for that area, assuming it gets one.

Edit: Actually, looking at it closer, that's one of his legs, isn't it? I always thought it was a tree.

Last edited: