What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

BoobiesLover45

Reputation score
I read in some forums that you can unlock costumes in the game. How can I do it if that's possible?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yes please, a dog wielding a sword like Sif.
Are you saying you want a sword wielding dog like Sif in the game? Because if so, you might want to try playing the game, because there's one in there.
I read in some forums that you can unlock costumes in the game. How can I do it if that's possible?
You can't. Someone else said previously in the thread that there are slots for costumes, but nothing to use there yet. There is a scene in the game that changes her costume to a bunny suit for the duration of it though, but that's the extent of it as far as I know.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Considering the context (Baiser is the protagonist and the 'villain', and Azul was the magical girl fighting her), shouldn't Candore be the one doing the begging, to Aradia's horror?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Considering the context (Baiser is the protagonist and the 'villain', and Azul was the magical girl fighting her), shouldn't Candore be the one doing the begging, to Aradia's horror?
Asskick.png

helltauros

Reputation score
I cant defeat the boss, I dont now why but in that area my control suck and I cant move well

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I cant defeat the boss, I dont now why but in that area my control suck and I cant move well
Have you been upgrading your stats? Visit one of the pedestrals (i.e. where you save and switch areas) to use experience points.

helltauros

Reputation score
Have you been upgrading your stats? Visit one of the pedestrals (i.e. where you save and switch areas) to use experience points.
Of course I do. What I mean is that in that area my the movements are lagged (probably because my PC is an antique) for example I cant imput a 3 strikes combo with a sword, and in some moments with the boss I cant even attack.
the same thing happens with the knight boss but he is easy enough to beat him even with that handicap.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Of course I do. What I mean is that in that area my the movements are lagged (probably because my PC is an antique) for example I cant imput a 3 strikes combo with a sword, and in some moments with the boss I cant even attack.
the same thing happens with the knight boss but he is easy enough to beat him even with that handicap.
Indie games tend to be quite sensitive towards computer hardware. Now's a good time to buy a new computer, assuming you have money of course. AMD should be announcing the new Ryzen 4000 series on 8th Ocotber, and all of the 10th series Intel CPU are available.

helltauros

Reputation score
Indie games tend to be quite sensitive towards computer hardware. Now's a good time to buy a new computer, assuming you have money of course. AMD should be announcing the new Ryzen 4000 series on 8th Ocotber, and all of the 10th series Intel CPU are available.
Third world country... its a miracle that this computer is win7 to begin with.
I can get a good job soon when the pandemic ends but in the meanwhile I have to survive with this PC