What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the reply answer, sadly I still stuck on this menu. I enter this menu, nothing of my keyboard buttons work, including my cursor.
Oh... That menu
The default button is E
With WASD as control

yiyichiang

Reputation score
I wonder is there a way to change those default inputs back? I try to redownload the game but the inputs are already changed.

helltauros

Reputation score
The new H animation was cool, the puppet Aradia was great. I loved it.

The CG was good but aradia looks a bit weird (like she has an enema on her butt

Khodak

Reputation score
Does 0.41 save works on 0.42?

Also I think that numbers on the bars and x-ray for h scenes would be great additions to the game.

paparapa

Reputation score
Not gonna lie the new puppet thing doesnt hit me. Compare to the past big axe guy cock sleaves wearing aradia like a shield, I find this puppet a bit underwhelming.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
At this point im actually more interested in more enemies than H scenes. Im I the only one who gets more excited for a new boss than for a new H?
I feel the same about Senran Kagura. Came for the clothing damage, stayed for the combat.

Khodak

Reputation score
Not gonna lie, I still can't understand the appeal of x-ray, it always looked weird to me.
But it would be toggleable of course, since there's some scenes that you can barely see anything x-ray would help with that.

Does anybody else finds weird that there's no dog action so far?

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't find the new boss at all, despite playing on version 0.42. There's only 1 research area right? The one with the black slime traps? I have explored the place from top to bottom. Am I missing something?

helltauros

Reputation score
I can't find the new boss at all, despite playing on version 0.42. There's only 1 research area right? The one with the black slime traps? I have explored the place from top to bottom. Am I missing something?
You have to enter from below if i remember the área is conected yo the waterfall area keep going in the bottom floor. Ay the end of the área You would find her

Tewi

Reputation score
But it would be toggleable of course, since there's some scenes that you can barely see anything x-ray would help with that.

Does anybody else finds weird that there's no dog action so far?
Oh yes not saying it shouldn't be there. Though I do find D-lis x-ray kind of offputting compared to other x-ray uses I saw.
Always thought a dog would be one of the first H actions in the game. Maybe I'm too used to Koooonsoft stuff.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
You have to enter from below if i remember the área is conected yo the waterfall area keep going in the bottom floor. Ay the end of the área You would find her
so where can I find the new enemy with H-scene?
Thanks found it. Starting from the research lab save point, go right to the staircase, go down 2 floors, then keep going right.

bt48

Reputation score
So good people,did the creator indicate when will slutyness and nympho stats be implemented?Asking because any version of translate tool spits up crazy gibberish to the screen. :D

yiyichiang

Reputation score
I reset my computer today, and the inputs are successfully reset, sadly I still can't use anything at the started menu. :cry:

I can run Bullet Requiem normally, don't know what happen.
Maybe I need to try to use other computer to see is destop's problem or something else.

1601599973727.png

Attachments

Last edited:

yiyichiang

Reputation score
I switch to another computer, and the game work normally, so is my desktop's problem confirm!

Reputation score
The X-ray scene is so good.

It matches well with the cumdump game over scene.

Its fun to see her insides getting filled up while her fans are lining up to use her.

The scene hasn't finish yet, can't wait to see it finished!

Last edited:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The X-ray scene is so good.

It matches well with the cumdump game over scene.

Its fun to see her insides getting filled up while her fans are lining up to use her.

The scene hasn't finish yet, can't wait to see it finished!
is it in the coming update? or which one you referring to

edit: nvm i didnt see the post lol. somehow there was no notif for quite some time