What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Hoping for more non-human H scenes. Since this game is based on dank soul theme, more monster genre should be welcumed.
From time to time sure, but sometimes its a Flaw. take for example Ayura Crisis, it was good, but I think some H were a little meh and the non humans were most of the times the meh ones. But yeah Aradia can be "snuggled by lots of humans alredy so yeah it probably be great

From time to time sure, but sometimes its a Flaw. take for example Ayura Crisis, it was good, but I think some H were a little meh and the non humans were most of the times the meh ones. But yeah Aradia can be "snuggled by lots of humans alredy so yeah it probably be great
Yeah same feel. First time I see monkey rape in action. But the surprise element is there.
Lets hope the NOR developer will have some creative ideas on how to add those genre in without being too cringe-y.

me likey the part where Aradia was being snuggled by a lot of humans

Aradia should be accessible by everyone like a public property, just like communism

me likey the part where Aradia was being snuggled by a lot of humans

Aradia should be accessible by everyone like a public property, just like communism
Soviet union athem begins.
Yeah but the main difference is that Aradia will be well fed... with protein shakes and jelly (lemon and grappe flavored)

Sorry guys, i have a few questions.
1. Boss in church (white-haired girl with 2 blades) - her name is Candore, Kandor or Candle?
2. Somebody find creature in -Enemy library-, under Goblin?

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    467 KB · Views: 375
Sorry guys, i have a few questions.
1. Boss in church (white-haired girl with 2 blades) - her name is Candore, Kandor or Candle?
2. Somebody find creature in -Enemy library-, under Goblin?

Enemy under goblin is the rose trap thing from the first level

Well, this can wait in the future, too.
DampSlowBluetickcoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Back