What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
So I just realised that the black slimes can get her pregnant. Must have missed it a few updates ago. Can anything else get her pregnant? I have checked the gallery but there's no pregnancy event.

Khodak

Reputation score
I think the pregnancy is bugged, because once the bar filled she downed and I couldn't get up anymore.

helltauros

Reputation score
So I just realised that the black slimes can get her pregnant. Must have missed it a few updates ago. Can anything else get her pregnant? I have checked the gallery but there's no pregnancy event.
the green slimes can also do it, i dont know if anythig else can

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can't even get the black slimes to fuck her, the ones crawling around on the floor just attack her and nothing else whilst the trap one does its usual kinda-vore thing. I assume it's the floor ones that can make her pregnant and not the trap one though as I tried leaving it on the trap with no success

edit: it was the floor trap, turns out its the 3rd climax that was needed. Pretty weird though that I can't find whatever's "Black Slime 1" animation in the actual game

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I think the pregnancy is bugged, because once the bar filled she downed and I couldn't get up anymore.
She gives birth after a short period of time. How long did you wait?

helltauros

Reputation score
I can't even get the black slimes to fuck her, the ones crawling around on the floor just attack her and nothing else whilst the trap one does its usual kinda-vore thing. I assume it's the floor ones that can make her pregnant and not the trap one though as I tried leaving it on the trap with no success

edit: it was the floor trap, turns out its the 3rd climax that was needed. Pretty weird though that I can't find whatever's "Black Slime 1" animation in the actual game
its the black slime trap. just let it cum twice to get aradia pregnant

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
1 minute I believe.
I just experienced the same bug. MC was impreganted by the floor slime (the one that fucks MC on the floor, not the one that lifts her up), and the birthing triggered while she was on the elevator in the next area. I am not sure what caused the bug - the floor slime (I had no problem with the other slime) or the elevator.

Eden7

Reputation score
Buff guy on Stage 6-3 (I think) may be bugged, his H scene didn't trigger after he one hit Aradia (that's what I get for doing a no level up run on Very Hard). I still need to see that new pregnancy animation for myself.

Eden7

Reputation score
The new X-ray scene is...it's pure overdose I love it. Can't wait for the next update.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
The X-ray scene is so good.

It matches well with the cumdump game over scene.

Its fun to see her insides getting filled up while her fans are lining up to use her.

The scene hasn't finish yet, can't wait to see it finished!
May I get some directions on how to find this? What stage number do we start from?

Eden7

Reputation score
I know this has been mentioned before but how do you cast magic?