What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Out of curiosity: how many others in here stopped playing this game once the announcement of it actually releasing this year happened? I'm trying to abstain completely until it's released now, which is pretty dang hard actually!

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've put it on pause for the moment. I'm still following the thread closely, but I'm doing my best to let the game sit and wait, letting the anticipation build.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Out of curiosity: how many others in here stopped playing this game once the announcement of it actually releasing this year happened? I'm trying to abstain completely until it's released now, which is pretty dang hard actually!
Yeah, I've been doing that for a hot while now, at least going on a year or so at this point. Quickly realized that if I just play with every little update, my interest was gonna wane for the game and FAST. So now I have a healthy backlog of content to come back to whenever the game is completed, the only time I really broke my little hiatus from the game was to check out the event with the big executioner looking guys. I know there s a mod that turns them into a bad end with that same exact animation, but I hope at some point D-lis just adds it in similar to how I hear some of the other enemies have in game animated bad ends now.

Lazlow

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, I've been doing that for a hot while now, at least going on a year or so at this point. Quickly realized that if I just play with every little update, my interest was gonna wane for the game and FAST. So now I have a healthy backlog of content to come back to whenever the game is completed, the only time I really broke my little hiatus from the game was to check out the event with the big executioner looking guys. I know there s a mod that turns them into a bad end with that same exact animation, but I hope at some point D-lis just adds it in similar to how I hear some of the other enemies have in game animated bad ends now.
I am super interested in that bad end mod. Care to share it please?

Maggie

Reputation score
i think the mod you're referring to is found on page 112, post 2233
keep in mind you'll need version 0.32 to use it

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Update is out.

Fixes some bugs, adds some background music in places, and I hope you like ryona.