What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Well, I need more drawing like this.
These days, almost all things broken.
Cellphone's screen, PC's hard disk(Sent to repair, they said they replace a new one, but problem is that one is damaged, so I mail to company and waiting for reply), then smart phone's micro SD card damaged, I need to buy a new one.
I have no idea what can broken in these days, I have feeling things can be worse.

There's even more, now. And variants on pixiv.
What madman keeps pouring money at this guy?

Their name may be unknown to us, but songs will be sung about this nameless hero for years to come. 🙏

Cellphone's screen, PC's hard disk(Sent to repair, they said they replace a new one, but problem is that one is damaged, so I mail to company and waiting for reply), then smart phone's micro SD card damaged, I need to buy a new one.
I have no idea what can broken in these days, I have feeling things can be worse.
Anything can break down. Just need to make sure "that" one Longitec and Hardisk thing, doesn't.

Last edited:
Iirc mermaiden showcase everything and many was "so... What are we gonna buy if the demo = the full game? (Minus update)"

Same problem, reached 1 year working but still doesn't get any customer yet, so not replacing anything yet.

Havent followed this game for so long, i heard the game added some Guro elements, so far how many guro scene has D-Lis added? I low key hope theres a guro filter.

Havent followed this game for so long, i heard the game added some Guro elements, so far how many guro scene has D-Lis added? I low key hope theres a guro filter.

2-3?

There are warnings where the monster name is stained in 2 kinds of red:
1 has a small portion of the name red for brutality/injury
2 has a MUCH larger portion indicating outright murder

Is the current end of content where you fight the two clock bird monsters raping the ice priestesses, get the key, and turn off the sex machine that the witch NPC is locked up to?

Back