What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Well, I might try to full walkthrough after release.
But these days feel mess all the time.
Then I'll upload on youtube, but I don't think anybody will be interested about it.

Youtube will block adult content. Put it on dailymotion or streamable.

Youtube will block adult content. Put it on dailymotion or streamable.
YT will block only if you have serious H-content that is not censored. There are quite a few ero games that are on YT (hell, there are entire channels with reviews) but it's limited to walkthroughs and reviews only, with mosaics/stamps on "places" that could cause YT rules to go crazy.

There are also channels that showcase the gameplay parts of some h games, so, there you go, go showing us your mad skillz! I'd sure as hell be interested...
That being said..., if the full game has story, then that's all the more reason to do a full playthrough. I hope it does.

Can't bellieve I've actually followed the game since the early days till it get official release. Such a high quality overall for a H-game. Thank you D-lis.

Also is the ingame map done yet?

Can't bellieve I've actually followed the game since the early days till it get official release. Such a high quality overall for a H-game. Thank you D-lis.

Also is the ingame map done yet?

....unlike a certain dragon game. I am still salty about that.

Why is it that this is the last demo update before the game is finished? The author of the game has still SO MUCH stuff to add!

Alternate costumes were planned, also sluttiness/karma/nympho and other things already in the menu but not implemented. Also the magic system is very dysfunctional and needs to be rebalanced, the attack animations Aradia has are very slow and end up making it so that heavy weapons are extremely disincentivized and even fast weapons are merely normal in speed (too much of a gap between attack sequences). Also there is no mechanic for difficulty resisting rape despite the fact this also seems implied. Shouldn't we be getting updates for each of those things?

Or are we GOING to, but they are going to only be for those who have paid subscription for the developer? Is someone from this forum going to drop these updates for us to pirate, then?

Why is it that this is the last demo update before the game is finished? The author of the game has still SO MUCH stuff to add!

Alternate costumes were planned, also sluttiness/karma/nympho and other things already in the menu but not implemented. Also the magic system is very dysfunctional and needs to be rebalanced, the attack animations Aradia has are very slow and end up making it so that heavy weapons are extremely disincentivized and even fast weapons are merely normal in speed (too much of a gap between attack sequences). Also there is no mechanic for difficulty resisting rape despite the fact this also seems implied. Shouldn't we be getting updates for each of those things?

Or are we GOING to, but they are going to only be for those who have paid subscription for the developer? Is someone from this forum going to drop these updates for us to pirate, then?
well maybe he has that stuff alredy but its hidden or he just want to deliver a lot of new content when released rather than just a small sprinkle compared to the last demo update both sound reasonable to me

well maybe he has that stuff alredy but its hidden or he just want to deliver a lot of new content when released rather than just a small sprinkle compared to the last demo update both sound reasonable to me
Yeah, it's more than reasonable. Just think about it from the marketing/sales point of view - if you showcase everything before the release, what's the point of even buying the thing? Demo is short for demonstration, which I think most people forget about. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the mechanics were actually already implemented and they just keep them hidden, with polishing being done right now.

Yeah, it's more than reasonable. Just think about it from the marketing/sales point of view - if you showcase everything before the release, what's the point of even buying the thing? Demo is short for demonstration, which I think most people forget about. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the mechanics were actually already implemented and they just keep them hidden, with polishing being done right now.
I see. Do we have an estimate of when the full game gets released?

Hi guys, I have a couple of questions. (sorry for my ridiculous English): 1. Is there only one end in the event in the city? 2. The girl on the chains at the beginning can not be released yet? (this is all translated by google translator)

and how to make this game harder? I am playing on very high defficult but it`s easy. What is the best weapon in this game (Unique) ( Not considering the katana )

Back