What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

the blood in the sex scenes looks like it was put there by accident or something because it ignores layers, and looks terrible. Pretty sure it's the same blood texture too. If it isn't, i'd imagine everyone would vote to turn it off.

Ok the mummy left me clear that they were still fetishes that I havet imagine before I was weak

Still waiting on a foot fetish game over like Aradia forced to do a footjob against her will or something. Too late now.

yeah but, do certain weapons improve when you upgrade them right?

All weapons improve when you upgrade them, but unlike typical JRPG the weapons do not become massively more powerful when you upgrade them. Instead the more useful upgrades give minor tweaks to the weapons that affect the combat style (e.g. increase the maximum number of combos or attack speed). Hence find the weapon that you find easiest to use, and upgrade it towards the path that suits your playstyle. For example I prefer weapons with high movement speed, so I pick upgrades that increase the attack speed, or upgrades that increase the no. of combos (if the attack speed is already fast to begin with).

It's odd that we only have two enemies that cause a pregnancy animation, I thought there would be more.

Gonna say around 2000 yen, or about 20 bucks. At least on the DLsite. Definitely has more production value than their last game, Bullet Requiem. And also took more than 4 years for development time. Though I don't know if them being supported by ci-en subscribers will affect the final price.

Not me, neutral. We have blood now? Oh?
Is it for virgin status? Or what?
I might revisit this one.

Say folks, i don't really know what's new.
Last i checked, i got to the point of the minotaur blacksmith fight (i didn't even find him and couldn't revisit since once killed he didn't respawn).
And it seems like the areas are the same, so, where in the actual heck is the new content?
again, post-minotaur-blacksmith wise

Not me, neutral. We have blood now? Oh?
Is it for virgin status? Or what?
I might revisit this one.

Say folks, i don't really know what's new.
Last i checked, i got to the point of the minotaur blacksmith fight (i didn't even find him and couldn't revisit since once killed he didn't respawn).
And it seems like the areas are the same, so, where in the actual heck is the new content?
again, post-minotaur-blacksmith wise
I think the jail area appeared after that, go to the first church and go down the elevator (where you found the Zheihander) the is a new area there. other than than I think only new H and fatalities were updated

Looked through the thread using the search function but couldn't find an answer. Is there a second event with Illusion? (the captured witch) I'm in the town and can't find her.

いつもありがとうございます!
まずは今月の内容です。

9/21 Ver 0.54の変更点
*バグ
・埃や空気塵などの環境パーティクルエフェクトがカメラに追従してしまい不自然な効果となる不具合が発生しております。(プレイヤーに埃等がついてくる感じです)
今回はやむを得ぬ事情で開発ツールのVerを上げてしまい、それに付随する不具合と思われます。

・一度ゲームを起動して、二度目の起動以降タイトル画面に何も映らずにゲームを進行出来ない症状はセキュリティソフトが原因の可能性があります。
・武器強化のリセットで武器を選択した後に、"はい"か"いいえ"を選ぶウインドウが画面解像度1280×720だと表示されなくなる不具合は調査中です。1920×1080だと問題ありません。
※キーボード&マウスでプレイする際に装備画面やレベルアップ画面から戻れなくなる際は、何かしらの選択肢を再度選んでからキャンセルボタンを押すようにお願い致します。
今後完成までに改善する予定ですが、制作ツールUNITYの仕様なので現状はご了承下さいませ。
追加&変更点
エロ
・ACTエロを1つ追加しました。

・緑の乙女
ですが敵キャラ自体は完成版で追加となるのでギャラリーにのみ実装となります。
ご了承下さいませ。
・モブエロを差分で2つ追加しました。
・鎮魂の道の真ん中辺りに居ます。
現在救出は出来ませんが、完成版ではギミックで救出可能になる予定です。
Add new H-action
Add another NPC in 鎮魂の道, can't rescue yet.

完成版で追加されるMAPにて・・・。
そこそこモブエロが多くなる予定です。
image-800.jpg

9月の目標達成
9月目標達成
・ACTエロ1体追加(ギャラリーのみとなります)
・モブエロ

大事なお知らせ
いつもありがとうございます!
相変わらずコメント返信できず、そして更新が遅くなり申し訳ありません。
そして、今月にて有料更新の終了となります。(9/30の夜21~23時辺りに有料プランの終了予定とさせて頂きます今月更新分もDL出来なくなりますのでご了承下さいませ)

完成までまだもう少しかかりますが、開発を始めて早5年・・・?
とても長いようであっという間でしたが、プログラミングの勉強をしながらここまで来ることができたのも、応援し続けてくれた皆さまのお陰という他ありません・・・!
本当にありがとうございます。
CF2.5→ゲームメーカー→Unityとエンジン自体が2回変わったので開発も初期は難航しまくりましたが、まさかUnityでここまで開発するとは思いもしませんでした。
しかし兎に角時間がかかっていたのはアニメーションで、最終的に大体どのくらいになるかな・・・多分ACTエロで60体くらい?でしょうか。
敵1体につきアニメーションが10~以上はあるので、まあ結構作りましたね。
ゲームオーバーも14種(完成版4つ増えます)あります。
色々と尽きませんが、完成まではまだまだ気を抜けないので頑張りたいと思います。
早く完成させて新作(短編)を作りたいですね!

また、簡単なつぶやきや雑記は無料記事として更新する予定ですので宜しくお願い致します。

ご支援本当にありがとうございました!!
残り、完成までお付き合い頂けますと幸いです。

Last update till release huh. Time will fly by now since i wont be waiting for new update at the end of the month. Can't wait to buy the game on day 1 now

Last update till release huh. Time will fly by now since i wont be waiting for new update at the end of the month. Can't wait to buy the game on day 1 now
if its release after november 15 probably ill be able to buy it to at day 1

Well, here it is, the final update before release, ver 0.54 uncensored. Enjoy!
Mega:
Drive:
Zippy:

Back