What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

IreliaYun

Reputation score
With the exception of the last boss, all animations and game over scenes can be unlocked from saved data
I think this part meant, the game will come with a save file that unlocks all but the last boss's scenes
so that you wouldn't need to actually complete the game to see most of the animations

and it's not "two weeks after release", that was "NG+ content"

Escuriel

Reputation score
I think this part meant, the game will come with a save file that unlocks all but the last boss's scenes
so that you wouldn't need to actually complete the game to see most of the animations

and it's not "two weeks after release", that was "NG+ content"
Yes, and yes, corrected my earlier post, thanks <3

LISE

Reputation score
If I come this far, I will wait forever for the "time of release".
I want D-LIS to keep working on the game even after its release.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Surely next week is the end of what we could call "early October," right? Honestly that's even stretching it since we're approaching halfway through already.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Fist time I played a demo of this game, I've noticed that Aradia's character easily became stuck in many kinds of terrain and platforms, because the colision were very crude and unrefined
after all these years in development, do you guys have any idea if the game became better in this aspect?
The hentai aspect animation-wise was of pretty good quality, but the gameplay was kinda stucky and rough.

cell943

Reputation score
Fist time I played a demo of this game, I've noticed that Aradia's character easily became stuck in many kinds of terrain and platforms, because the colision were very crude and unrefined
after all these years in development, do you guys have any idea if the game became better in this aspect?
The hentai aspect animation-wise was of pretty good quality, but the gameplay was kinda stucky and rough.
I can't remember noticing it much if any in the demos I've played over the years.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
will the storyline be translated to english too? or just the menus?

bt48

Reputation score
will the storyline be translated to english too? or just the menus?
There is quite large number of people on f95 who said they will wait for NOR to be finished then go and make the translation. If there is no official English translation, there will be at least 5 unofficial ones. :D

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There is quite large number of people on f95 who said they will wait for NOR to be finished then go and make the translation. If there is no official English translation, there will be at least 5 unofficial ones. :D
Well, nice and good, but I'll wait to see the translation quality, considering the nulmber of MTL only fan translation being released on F95.
- of course they also got a good number of peoples doing real fan translation. Just seeing I'll wait to see if it's fan or MTL translation.... and pro DEV sided translation would be best of course ^^

IreliaYun

Reputation score

although we probably could see this coming, but he's delaying the release date from early Oct. to mid Oct.
he was going to send it to DLsite for examination tomorrow, but he was busy with bugfixing

Last edited:

LISE

Reputation score
About 10 more days, it's a small difference.
I will be wise.

Sing_apur

Reputation score
I am currently working on a translation into Spanish, but it is a bit difficult because there are many symbols, such as letters with accents, that the program does not support.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score

いつもありがとうございます!
そして完成まであと少しという事で沢山の暖かい応援コメントと、見せられる画像も情報も無いのにチップまで頂き感謝です・・・!(´;ω;)
前回より進捗内容です。
〇残りやる事
Rest things to finished.
・全部の敵フラグなどの変更・追加(ギャラリー解放用フラグ追加、難易度の経験値差異、ドロップなどを全敵に修正・追加)←終わり
・追加した武器・術の調整 ←もう少しです。 術は後2個、武器は数値の調整と専用の動きがある奴の調整。
・他多数の修正・追加 ←まだ修正必要な所あり。単体で確認すると動作しても、通しプレイでバグが見つかる。ほか細かい部分のシステム追加、確認版からの変更中。
・システム系の最終確認
・モザイクチェック
・ビルド後に通しプレイを行いバグチェック。
・バグ修正
・提出・審査

Enemy's flag adjust/add - Done
New weapon/magic adjust - Almost finished
Other things adjust/add - some part still need to fix
System final check
Moasic Check
After build, playing Bug check
Bug fix
Send to DLsite and check.

修正途中でこっちにも影響が出る、とそちらの調整も入り少し時間がかかっております。
そして発売時期に関しまして、本来であれば明日10日辺りに審査に出す予定でしたが、現在の修正だけでも数日遅れる見込みとなっております。
通しで確認などの項目もある為、上旬予定でしたが、中旬に変更させて頂きたいと思います。
待って頂いている方々には大変申し訳ありませんが、もう少しだけお待ち頂きますようお願い申し上げます。
本当にあと少し・・・お陰様でここまでこれましたので、兎に角もうひと踏ん張り頑張ります。

If things goes well, might send on 10/10, then will release on Middle October (10/11-10/20), if things didn't go wrong.