What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Selling price 2,090 yen.
Isn't it a bargain? ? ?
Considering that most bland low quality RPG maker RPG @ grind anf GoR H-scene doing 350 Mo are often sold between 800 - 1300 yen, a game of the (announced) quality of NoR is bassically cheap at that price. I've seen no H indie game of lesser quality and less content / play time being sold 30$ + quite frequently on Steam.

If the game is to your taste, it's cheap to fair price.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, nice and good, but I'll wait to see the translation quality, considering the nulmber of MTL only fan translation being released on F95.
- of course they also got a good number of peoples doing real fan translation. Just seeing I'll wait to see if it's fan or MTL translation.... and pro DEV sided translation would be best of course ^^
Though some are truly horrendous, a lot of them, including the manually edited ones, are better than nothing, especially when the translator uses their knowledge of the game to at least allow basic understanding of the game (for instance, quest items or menu options). There are also some great translations over there as well, though they obviously tend to be for more popular games, which this is definitely one of. There also probably isn't all that much to translate compared to a game with tons of dialogue and lots of random items/gear/system menus like crafting to translate.

Basically, I'm a realist like you at heart (we tend to be called pessimists lol), this game has a good chance of being fully translated well unless there is a mechanical roadblock in the ability to do so. And I say this as someone who has quite happily played a great many games thanks to F95.

although we probably could see this coming, but he's delaying the release date from early Oct. to mid Oct.
he was going to send it to DLsite for examination tomorrow, but he was busy with bugfixing
Yeah... well at least it still sounds like it's close, so we might actually see it this week or next week.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Selling price 2,090 yen.
Isn't it a bargain? ? ?
Well yeah the common price is around 1500 or lower, BUT all action games that were considered as expensive in DLSite are actually of top-notch quality, for example; the ones from mille-feuille, LordKnight Komplex, The fairytale of holy knight ricca, and many RPGs too like the ones from Sakuraprin :3
it's kinda sure that NOR will be one of these since the recent delays are related with bug-fixing, the developers surely worries about their game's quality a lot :3

Exacto

Reputation score
I'm gonna be a downer here, but I wouldn't expect the game until the 30th of oct. Unforseen problems are basically guaranteed, such is the nature of programming. Also, if your expectations are always low then you'll never be disappointed.

gagoye1242

Reputation score
I want to support the game, but I also don't want to play it uncensored. Do you guys think that it would be possible to put an uncensor patch on top of an original version?

Fumos

Reputation score
I want to support the game, but I also don't want to play it uncensored. Do you guys think that it would be possible to put an uncensor patch on top of an original version?
I guarantee you there'll be an (unofficial) uncensoring patch somewhere between a day to a week after it's released, don't worry.

alex123000

Reputation score
Well, if it's a patch then it is made to be installed on top of the game rigt? And what's the point of making it incompatible with official game? Though, even if it won't work with original for some reason, purchasing it won't magically make you unable you get unofficial/prepatched version afterwards, so...

AngrySunTheory

Reputation score
Damn, was so close. Off by 90. Still not a bad guess, and also not a bad price for what we know we're gonna get in the game.
Less than $15 USD right now, since the yen is not doing so well these days. I think DLsite is even using that as a selling point for English customers.
I've paid more than $15 for H-games that aren't half as good as the demos for NoR have been, so this was a pleasant surprise.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Selling price 2,090 yen.
Isn't it a bargain? ? ?
Yeah I'd consider it a bargain. 2k yen is around the midrange for h-games. However, most h-games in this price range lack in either gameplay or h-content while NoR looks solid in both departments. Tbf, it helps a lot that supporters pretty much funded the entire development. Got at least a couple hundred thousand yen per month from Enty IIRC.
Without that, D-lis would likely list it for a higher price to make up for the lack of income during the 5+ years it took to make this.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Now that this journey is getting somewhat close to ending, I'm already starting to wonder if there will be a next game from D-lis and what kind of setting he might do. I hope the man takes a break, though. Definitely well earned.

helltauros

Reputation score
Now that this journey is getting somewhat close to ending, I'm already starting to wonder if there will be a next game from D-lis and what kind of setting he might do. I hope the man takes a break, though. Definitely well earned.
Night of revenge 2 featuring Dante from the devil may cry series...

I think he could just do DLC for a while if he wants I mean would take less time and lets be honest for that price I would not mind to spend some extra on DLC

Mecchi

Reputation score
This wait is killer man, we're officially in that "Middle of October" period, I wonder if they're just going to delay it until the end of October. Hope all is well for D-lis though.

LISE

Reputation score
I'm worried about the lack of news, but I believe in D-lis.
It's hard to resist, but I'm excited.