What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Mecchi

Reputation score
Fucking archaic censorship laws man, delaying our beloved game.
20220107_151836.jpg

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
※追記
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
事前審査した所

「ゲーム本編で表示されない画像でございましても、
ユーザー様によってはパッケージングしたものを分解して
画像を閲覧される方もいらっしゃる状況となっておりますため、
基本的には本編での表示の有無に関わらず、ゲームデータを展開して
閲覧可能なデータを含め、審査を行わせていただいております。」

と言われましたが、正直心折れてます。
基本Unityでパッケージされているデータは見れません。
しかし、改造ツール・展開ツールが存在しますし、そもそもデータが完全に守られることは不可能です。

なので勝手に展開されても良いように、画像そのものにモザイクを掛けろとの事です。

じゃあUnity上のモザイクエフェクトは一切意味ないと。

そもそもTwitterでも書きましたが、ゲームの改造行為(勝手に展開してデータを覗く行為も含む?)は法に問えるほどの事なのではないのでしょうか?
個人で愉しむ分となるとアレですが。

そうなるとUnityで作っているエロゲ制作者の方々は全てその様に制作しているという事なのでしょうか。

申し訳ありません。
多分中旬無理です。
まさか、ツールを使ってデータを除いてまで、こんなモザイク処理の弾かれ方をするとは思いませでした。

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

ひとまずビルド限定の大きなバグも、以前からのパーティクル問題くらいでクリアまで通しでプレイ出来ました。
後は変数ミス系や、ステージの当たり判定ミスなど10~20数点くらいのバグを直してから、事前審査で修正を食らうであろうモザイク処理を直して、ひとまず完成と致します。

完成後も直すところや追加もありますが、まず終わりにしないといつまでも完成しないですしね。

これが最後の進捗報告になる事を願って、次は完成&販売日報告になるようにしたいと思います。
もうあと一息、頑張ります!!!

そして、チップめちゃめちゃありがとうございます!嬉しいですが、今は何も提供できていないので無理しないで頂ければ・・・!(´;ω;)

I'm not sure, but so far I saw is Mosaic need to set on resource, not in animation, but lots games resource have no mosaic in their resource, so I'm not sure what DLsite mean.
So it's impossible to release on mid October, unless mosaic problem can solve.

Last edited:

Kernog

Reputation score
The stinginess about censorship is something that I will never understand. You can draw the vilest shit in the history of creation, but make sure that the lady's naughty bits are properly turned into a mush of ugly pixels, or else.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
You can probably kiss an uncensored patch goodbye if all the original images end up censored.
My mind was so blank I couldn't think of anything, but anyway, I guess I'll just have to mosaic all the parts that need to be hidden in all the erotic animations, re-export in Spine -> import into Unity, and then reconfigure.

Kernog

Reputation score
You can probably kiss an uncensored patch goodbye if all the original images end up censored.
This is probably the most frustrating part, unless there's somehow a possibility to swap the censored images with the older ones. I guess I'll keep the latest WiP somewhere on my computer, just in case.

Does the game release on another platform? I really don't want to give any money to DLSite, for once.

TentacleSama

Reputation score
Wait what's happening? So I read the thread and it has something to do with japan censorship law? but he already sensor his game right? so what's the deal?

Mecchi

Reputation score
Wait what's happening? So I read the thread and it has something to do with japan censorship law? but he already sensor his game right? so what's the deal?
It's uh gameover for right now, at the earliest we get it is mid November, latest? Don't know, could take another few months. Since most of the raw resources get looked at, and most if not all are uncensored.

Kernog

Reputation score
The publishing platform demands that the censorship be applied directly on the character sprites, rather than a texture be applied above it. For fuck knows why.
It feels like the dev got super unlucky and fell on the stingy guy who made his life's mission to make sure that there's no possible way at all grown adults could see the mister's peenie enter into the miss's vagoo, in a game depicting intercourse with monsters, zombies, tentacles, feral creatures, and also has graphic deaths in some instances.

AbyssalFire

Reputation score
The publishing platform demands that the censorship be applied directly on the character sprites, rather than a texture be applied above it. For fuck knows why.
It feels like the dev got super unlucky and fell on the stingy guy who made his life's mission to make sure that there's no possible way at all grown adults could see the mister's peenie enter into the miss's vagoo, in a game depicting intercourse with monsters, zombies, tentacles, feral creatures, and also has graphic deaths in some instances.
I'm inclined to agree, I've never heard of any devs I follow being put to this level, and I believe it was already pointed out that people "shouldn't" be going through the files in the first place. Just a frustrating experience all around, I can only imagine how terrible D-lis is feeling right now.

Sing_apur

Reputation score
A possible solution for a patch to remove the censorship would be for d-lis to upload the files of the scenes before the change to some mod page and treat those files as a modification made by the author and from that point the community could apply that patch

TentacleSama

Reputation score
Curse whoever that employee is...especially if he/she doing it out of spite!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
He should totally contact his rep's manager instead of caving.