What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Damn anyone use F95zone as well? that thread is having a meltdown while we're here chilling lol
Users on that site tend to not really understand why Japanese games have censors in place, to the point where a large amount seem to be of the belief that it is a deliberate 'fuck you' by the devs instead of a legal requirement put in place by the gov.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Damn anyone use F95zone as well? that thread is having a meltdown while we're here chilling lol
I am not surprised. That forum has some very "special" people on there. I mean, not long ago, I saw someone write a rage filled post about how a game doesn't deserve to called "english version" because you need to select the language yourself.

Anyway, regarding this situation, I am not sure whether to hope that D-lis tries to argue with someone higher up against the rather draconian requirements, or just fullfil them.

Peasant

Reputation score
Is there a post on this threat that points how many new things are going to be on the game after release that werent on the last released version, or is everything up to guessing?

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Imagine the developers actually making a lego block pitfall where our dear protagonist falls a guro death by jumping into it.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Some things are just too violent and extreme for even japanese developers to contemplate.

Only the danes could birth such wickedness.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I remember something like that in this site, in one of these Umai Neko games
people complaining aganist the censorship
is only natural when you have to wait a lot for a release, and the game just delay for such reasons(?

ul055

Reputation score
I expected his 2-3 days to be more than 2 weeks, it looks like it's going to be for real.

His time frame is different from ours.

Peasant

Reputation score
SInce the problem seems to come from DLsite rather than from himself, i understand that he cant make accurated calls on how long will it take

TentacleSama

Reputation score
SInce the problem seems to come from DLsite rather than from himself, i understand that he cant make accurated calls on how long will it take
Yea, I think it's a sad case because the guy did keep his promise about release data and he update us on his progress as well.
However, DL site screwed him over with censorship and now he need to delay and likely recheck to ensure no bugs.

DrJones

Reputation score
The thing about all this is like, yeah I think the laws are dumb and yeah it's annoying and all that

Mostly though I feel bad for D-Lis for how much work he's having to put in after the game is done, and it's not like it's meaningful work he gets to feel proud of, it's bureaucratic stuff he thought he was already sorted on. So I mostly just feel bad for how it's effecting him personally and how much more work he's having to put into what he thought was a finished product

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, I don't mind waiting, at least D-lis is better than some creator, disappear for long time, then suddenly appear with a few pics, you have no idea what you're support, at least I support creator, because I'm interested what they made.
If I have talent and skills to create game or things I'm interested in, I'll do the same thing, but true is I have no talent and skills for those things in my mind.
I can't make those ideas become true.