What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

MC625

Lurker
Reputation score
looks like only new animation is the Painting on the wall kinda werid to add a female opponent that has almost a copy of Leads body and not make it so they can be raped by all the current creatures walking about
only one new animation...but what the hell are 4 new enemies for? I will try new update tommorow, I have to see it myself.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Man, I can tell how new you are because you don't know that like every enemy doesn't get its animation until the update after it's added.
But yeah it'd be intersting to see the nuns raped by their teammates. Go tell him that on twitter.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Man, I can tell how new you are because you don't know that like every enemy doesn't get its animation until the update after it's added.
But yeah it'd be intersting to see the nuns raped by their teammates. Go tell him that on twitter.
I am not new just sad at WHAT got the rape update and yes i did tweet him since the mesh for the lead and the Nuns are the same.

new opponents are Nuns/Red crawler/ Nun mounted by Crawler/ Trap aka the paintings

Edit i am actly directly supporting him on there version of patron

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So I'm not too certain about the first and last ones, but the painting title changes based on the "phase" of sex. It's something along the lines of
-Taking Requests (?) 求める手
-The Captured Woman 囚われた女
-The Violated Woman 陵辱され女
-The Woman Forced To Cum (?) 無理やりイかされた女
Kinda neat. Shame there's no part like in Unholy Sanctuary where she just gets stuck in there like a forced game over.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The new weapon type, a spear, is really hard to use. XD Gonna need a lot more stamina before using it.
Loving the new enemies so far, has a lot of promise for potential H-animations. I hope possession and brainwashing is on the list for those gory suckers! :D

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Apparently, the painting can still grab you on the ground, as long as you've been knocked near it. And wow female enemies. I hope the developer makes animated game over CGs of the MC being raped by the Cathedral enemies

TakuyaOrimura

Lurker
Reputation score
I know this may sound dumb but how do I get to the Cathedral? I can't seem to get there at all...

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I know this may sound dumb but how do I get to the Cathedral? I can't seem to get there at all...
i just kept going right the maps are fairly simple honestly..

I got a reply on twitter he says he hopes to add the nuns to the rape list as well but they need to have time for it.

MC625

Lurker
Reputation score
in the first floor of cathedral behind the door with lever behind it, I can't go upstairs from there space is so small I can't go through.(in the picture...)

my game's language is not english,how can I change it?

Last edited:

zen9o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, is the English version available only on their enty page? i figured out the controls but it would be nice for the flavour text to be understandable.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Not a lot of exciting stuff for this update. The cell with the two nuns were more exciting than the new trap enemy, imo. Wish the world had more stuff like that one cell.