What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I wouldn't mind them popping back up, but I like the enemy variety.
Like if a swamp show up, then the rose worms can make a guest appearance.
Can't be a souls-inspired game without a swamp.
And Elevator Secrets too.

Also, if there's a boss rose worm alaraune(?) that took a priestess hostage like these blood monsters in the cathedral, that'd be pretty cool too

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can't be a souls-inspired game without a swamp.
And Elevator Secrets too.

Also, if there's a boss rose worm alaraune(?) that took a priestess hostage like these blood monsters in the cathedral, that'd be pretty cool too
I already told him about that, and apparently he wants me to make more requests.
I basically told him to make a rose worm Hunter from Halo that would wrap itself around her. Not quite a person in a budding flower, but we had two of those last game.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I already told him about that, and apparently he wants me to make more requests.
I basically told him to make a rose worm Hunter from Halo that would wrap itself around her. Not quite a person in a budding flower, but we had two of those last game.
Ah yeah, I did forget about that boss lol. The blood monsters mostly cover my sludge monster as a request, but my other main one would be some vaguely humanoid looking monster with tentacles coming out of its chest or back. Or a Brainsucker but shoves its face tentacle into her mouth instead of her brain

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
my other main one would be some vaguely humanoid looking monster with tentacles coming out of its chest or back. Or a Brainsucker but shoves its face tentacle into her mouth instead of her brain
At this point I don't have too many demands in terms of enemies, just locations that could inspire them. Some kinda swamp, maybe a library, a dark cave with deep water, a meat-cave. But yeah, a Mindflayer would be on the top of the list of enemies that should be in.
Really I'd just want a little more on the mechanics side, like the painting forcing a game over like Unholy Sanctuary, or implementation of those extra face portraits he's had lying around for a year now.

MC625

Lurker
Reputation score
At this point I don't have too many demands in terms of enemies, just locations that could inspire them. Some kinda swamp, maybe a library, a dark cave with deep water, a meat-cave. But yeah, a Mindflayer would be on the top of the list of enemies that should be in.
Really I'd just want a little more on the mechanics side, like the painting forcing a game over like Unholy Sanctuary, or implementation of those extra face portraits he's had lying around for a year now.
a snowy location is good like a snowy jungle with yeti enemies.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
are there anything like wolves or dogs planned? what about an insect monster that would latch on to the MC from behind while filling her with eggs? maybe suits of armor animated by parasitic tentacles? (I'm cribbing real hard off Resident Evil/Biohazard right now, I know)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
are there anything like wolves or dogs planned? what about an insect monster that would latch on to the MC from behind while filling her with eggs? maybe suits of armor animated by parasitic tentacles? (I'm cribbing real hard off Resident Evil/Biohazard right now, I know)
The last one I had in mind with the Hunter thing. The egg one is good but that'd probably not be around until pregnancy is more than just "Press ESC to be fat with kids" like is is now.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
if i had a request it would be either a trap that restrains player's arms and/or legs and if you get caught by enemies during restraints you get game over...

Vayne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So far we will have 7 possible pathways in future updates:

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well since people were talking about Dark Souls....

Wasn't this more of a Bloodstained parody? Even though that game technically won't come out until later this year?

Vayne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wasn't this more of a Bloodstained parody? Even though that game technically won't come out until later this year?
Bloodstained?
More like Cumstained.
Am I right, guys?
Okay, I'll see myself out now.

Anyway, talking about Bloodstained. It sounds like a game where you have to keep cleaning your period, maybe the developers need to rethink about their game's title.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It was, then the artstyle changed after he dropped Gamemaker.
We're still at version 0.12 and I wouldn't be surprised if this came out before Bloodtstained.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i mean, the MC still has the same color scheme as the girl from Bloodstained and both Castlevania/Bloodstained and Dark Souls draw from the same Gothic Horror aesthetic for their setting

basically the game has a Castlevania/Bloodstained's 2D platforming and movement combined with Dark Soul's equipment and character progression systems. The combat kind of draws from both.

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've always figured it was bloodborne
My first thought was Salt and Sanctuary...which is basically a 2D side-scrolly version of the Souls/Borne games.
The first area looks like right out of that game.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The last one I had in mind with the Hunter thing. The egg one is good but that'd probably not be around until pregnancy is more than just "Press ESC to be fat with kids" like is is now.
hmm, what about more traps? like maybe a tentacle lined iron maiden with the viewer getting xray vision. or a wall hole featuring her lower half hanging like in that one tweet he did a while back when he was working on the 1st boss h-animation? maybe a mechanical trap that suspends her in the air with legs fully spread, with different stages of toys getting used on her vagina like a spinning brush wheel, a dildo, or vacuum attachments for her breasts and clit?

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A zombie-dragon boss would be pretty cool. Could fit in with a swamp level or something.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yuri is love, yuri is life
Wonder if there's going to be plenty of girl/girl things or if it's just a sausage socket fest

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So there's only one boss right now?
I know it's a work in progress,but he's got four areas now...

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So there's only one boss right now?
I know it's a work in progress,but he's got four areas now...

Yea one boss and plenty of monsters to fill the blank spots up a bit but he stated in one tweet that he wanted to get the basic monsters out first Not that it means much since if he feels inspired he may change it up but since his patch notes say nothing about more bosses just more random oppents idk..

My two cents is he relized how much of a bitch it is to make a Boss monster and said fuck that.