What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So there's only one boss right now?
I know it's a work in progress,but he's got four areas now...
It's a patreon/enty's work pace. Each version add little by little. If you want to enjoy games like these to their fullest you're better off playing every 10 or so version updates depending on how often and sizable they are. Maybe just forget it exists for awhile.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
a wall hole featuring her lower half hanging like in that one tweet he did a while back when he was working on the 1st boss h-animation?
Believe me, I sent him a mockup of that one like a month ago. He already has the assets and everything, and he liked the tweet, but I don't think I got an official confirmation.
Except for that one pose of her on her chest with her ass up, there isn't much asset reuse in the animations yet. Even her with her ass up has two versions that have her ass drawn different.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It was, then the artstyle changed after he dropped Gamemaker.
We're still at version 0.12 and I wouldn't be surprised if this came out before Bloodtstained.
Well I think Bloodstained is getting to the point where they're starting to wrap things up. I backed it and the last e-mail they sent talked about the voice actors, and voice acting is usually one of the last things done.

Whereas Night of Revenge only has about 4 incomplete areas and lacks quite a bit of polish, especially with the extremely slow gameplay that is has. It's definitely nowhere near complete. And if it is, it's a really short game.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If there's legitimately only a couple of bosses despite the potential this game has, I'll be disappointed. The concept of it is fun, the combat--- cough cough-- great, the animations are great--
But why rip off the same voice lines as the last game?
I mean, they're amazing, but still, some variety would be nice.
By far the best ones for me are the arm-bois, the double rose-bed, and the plague docs.
Can't wait for nun yuri

MC625

Lurker
Reputation score
there's a new tweet in maker's twitter, if anyone can translate it please do it.:eek:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
there's a new tweet in maker's twitter, if anyone can translate it please do it.:eek:
It's the design for a new character named Kandōre. Her clothes can be broken but he's keeping her weapons a secret. He's also adjusting the "Hard" difficulty.

I'm machine translating, so I'm not 100% sure about that difficulty line.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's the design for a new character named Kandōre. Her clothes can be broken but he's keeping her weapons a secret. He's also adjusting the "Hard" difficulty.

I'm machine translating, so I'm not 100% sure about that difficulty line.
He'd like to adjust "Hard" difficulty to the point where it's masochistic for players. It's a statement of intent, so he hasn't actually started the adjustments or defined how badly he wants players to suffer in Hard mode.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Kandore is probably a romiji for Candore, which translates into english as Purity/Innocence from italian.

P.S.
Also technically stands for pure whiteness, soooo....

Confirmed Alt Right white supremacist?!
(Please don't take this seriously, it's just a joke.)

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Probably like her rival or something? Imagine a boss fight where you masturbate the other to defeat :D

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Kandore is probably a romiji for Candore, which translates into english as Purity/Innocence from italian.
Oh, it's actually a word? My mind thought it was Candor, but I was wondering why it wouldn't be カンドール instead of カンドーレ.
That explains it. Good to know.
Also, speaking of rivals, I wonder if this is going to be the repeating bossfight like Bullet Requiem had. Like she's the Vergil fight. Guess that might mean her weapon is the katana.

bbonakkona

Lurker
Reputation score
I downloaded the 0.12 version from the MEGA, extracted the files with winRAR, and its in japanese. Anyone know how to put it on english or have a link to an already translated version?

Zergface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there even a partial or an English patch for this game yet? No one seems to have any useful answer so far :(

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is there even a partial or an English patch for this game yet? No one seems to have any useful answer so far :(
I don't think there is a patch. Even if there was, it would probably come out at the time of this game's full release.
Speaking of this game, I wanted to check if anything could be edited using Unity, since the game is made from it. And no, you need the original source files in order to change/make anything. Meaning if you want the English Patch, you need to wait for the full release. (Which is a downright shame because I wanted to mess around with the animations and learn from them! ;__; )

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
A tweet says he wants to separate the layers that music and ambient noise are on, and then add music.
Anyone that's messed around with the audio during the bossfight for recording purposes knows that the rain and the music are on the same layer.
He says he might have to outsource the music because he's an amateur.

MC625

Lurker
Reputation score
google translate or twitter translate, which is better for translating japanese?

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
google translate or twitter translate, which is better for translating japanese?
Google Translate. I used to laugh at it for years but recently it just got good enough to translate even large portions of rather difficult text (it even detects hidden context of the sentences in many cases). It helped me when I was too lazy to translate portions of my thesis last year. Keep in mind that it's still a machine-translation and might require some fixing. Also, I don't know your mother tongue but don't directly translate to/from languages other than english. Translating this way is still a terrible idea (in case of english-polish or english-japanese translations it's always the plurals and subjects that are badly translated (minor fixing), while polish-japanese is almost unreadable or misses the point completely). As a mere JLPT4, I still rely on GT to help me in many cases (also, jisho.org).

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Google Translate. I used to laugh at it for years but recently it just got good enough to translate even large portions of rather difficult text (it even detects hidden context of the sentences in many cases). It helped me when I was too lazy to translate portions of my thesis last year. Keep in mind that it's still a machine-translation and might require some fixing. Also, I don't know your mother tongue but don't directly translate to/from languages other than english. Translating this way is still a terrible idea (in case of english-polish or english-japanese translations it's always the plurals and subjects that are badly translated (minor fixing), while polish-japanese is almost unreadable or misses the point completely). As a mere JLPT4, I still rely on GT to help me in many cases (also, jisho.org).
If you're JLPT 4, just get rikaikun, if you at least know what the sentence structure is then it's less likely you'll make stupid mistakes that way.
(like shika--nai sentence which MTL fails pretty often, or anything non-standard)