What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Got her on the first try, but it was a close call thanks to some stupid decision making. The 2nd time I tried a more parry-focused run with the rapier. I have to give a lot of credit to D-lis, the added explosions in the final phase are great anti-cheese boss design against parry spammers. I got her one hit away from the kill and decided to go for cheeky critical finish against her fullscreen rush attack.

And then I died after parrying her lmfao, really feelin the anime.

Aradia's dodge may be OP, but the lady demands a little more strategy than just whaling on a sandbag like the first one (despite it also having a dodge). Not sure how to feel about such an awesomely designed boss being the 2nd one, but I guess that would liken her to Father Gascoigne Gazpacho. Gonna try with the ultra greatsword and see how much hell it is lol

The blood parasite animations are great, as expected

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
love the nun + parasite combination! (well since nun is my fetish so yeah... auto-fave)
maaan that's my new favorite animation replacing the goblin one...

by the way there's no in game load game or exit to main menu... (the only let down since I always exit the game after one capture...)

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Uhhh, Candore keeps spanking my ass hard.

Is it just me, or she can really kills you easily? 3-4 hits from her and i'm dead, even when i'm trying to drink potion, she keeps closing in.

do you guys kept a long distance and wait her to close in or shorten your distance and press her with attacks?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Uhhh, Candore keeps spanking my ass hard.

Is it just me, or she can really kills you easily? 3-4 hits from her and i'm dead, even when i'm trying to drink potion, she keeps closing in.

do you guys kept a long distance and wait her to close in or shorten your distance and press her with attacks?
i won first try. just stay close to her and attack her (i used default weapon since it's third strike stuns her for a second) and when she attacks, dash toward her. just keep repeating and when trying to drink potion run away as far as you can first.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I got her second try. The first was seeing if she had an h-scene.
I used a level 1 Aradia with the warped blade and the pistols. I just hugged Candore, doing the three hit combo and ending it with a gunshot.
Whenever crosses came down, I just kept my distance waiting for it to be over. When Candore started using her pistol or sword magic, I just kept dashing to her other side and hit her from behind.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got her second try. The first was seeing if she had an h-scene.
I used a level 1 Aradia with the warped blade and the pistols. I just hugged Candore, doing the three hit combo and ending it with a gunshot.
Whenever crosses came down, I just kept my distance waiting for it to be over. When Candore started using her pistol or sword magic, I just kept dashing to her other side and hit her from behind.
can we level Aradia?

mine still at 1, and i really dunno how to level her if we can.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
can we level Aradia?
Someone mentioned leveling her earlier but I'd consider that just a crutch easymode. You can level all her stats, but weapon scaling isn't in so you'd only really be putting points into health, magic, and stamina but you don't need to level them to beat Candore. Found out last night that my 78000 ideas could buy me like 200 stamina and there's no way I could ever lose like that.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hell no there isn't. How dare you want nice things!
The big things added this update were:
-Boss fight
-Crawler and Crawler Nun Knight sex scenes
-Item and magic descriptions added back in
-Weapons now list their combo in the menu
-Ragdum Night Street added after the bossfight

From the sound of it, next update is going to populate Ragdum, and he implied adding the nun knight abomination as well as a new trap.
His update namings are always so confusing. He lists enemies as "enemies" but also lists "eromobs" which I can only assume are traps.
*Shit wait, those might have been his name for the captured witches that reuse animations. I don't remember. But if it is then it means we'll probably get Aradia giving birth to slimes.

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I wonder if meat walls will ever be a thing in this game? Which could possibly be based off the red flower traps, but on the scale of a whole level. If we were to go by Bloodborne-levels of design, it would have to be underground like the Chalice Dungeons.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I think meat walls would be more along the lines of Nightmare Frontier or Mensis. Either an optional area that's hidden or an endgame area that's just so corrupted.
But yeah, I was hoping the cave under the starting area in earlier versions would lead to a large cave system like that. But now it's been replaced with just one girl being raped.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I think meat walls would be more along the lines of Nightmare Frontier or Mensis. Either an optional area that's hidden or an endgame area that's just so corrupted.
But yeah, I was hoping the cave under the starting area in earlier versions would lead to a large cave system like that. But now it's been replaced with just one girl being raped.
but WHAT IF she births a whole new dungeon down there? you never know... XD

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
New game: take your save file from this game and for every degenerate act you did, you can use it to add a unit to a dungeon you build.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Fighting her with the ultra greatsword is a lot of fun, I used the jump attack to dodge. The dynamic of the fight is largely the same but just means that you can't really throw out attacks unless she's preoccupied.

The spear's 2nd attack that hits twice is almost always a guaranteed stagger as well. Can't tell if the weapon has more poise health than the smaller ones, but I was able to facetank some of her attacks no problem, whereas I noticed I staggered much more easily otherwise.

What'd do to be able to use her weapon though.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I think the greatsword has the most poise at 3, and Sophisticated (the spear) has 1.5. No clue if the poise stat is for yourself, for breaking their poise, or both.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Woah

Dat is a good fan art, Wonder if D-Lis would add some cut-scene like this into his game.