What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

edgartheslayer

Reputation score
Hey guys, I edited the 0.54 translation from F95 and I managed to fix the UI issue. I don't know who needs it but here it is.
Hey. What UI issue were you mentioning? Cuz I'm looking into how to fix stats menu here, and unless I'm doing something wrong, your _AutoTranslation file didn't help me here :( any heads up?
1111.png

Reputation score
Hey. What UI issue were you mentioning? Cuz I'm looking into how to fix stats menu here, and unless I'm doing something wrong, your _AutoTranslation file didn't help me here :( any heads up?
View attachment 45963
Hey, I've fixed that while I was translating. Here you go! Also, I've managed to Translate all 15 bad ends plus others. I might even finish the whole game's translation lmao (Thanks Derakino999 for suggesting DeepL! Google translate is trash compared to it!!)

Attachments

edgartheslayer

Reputation score
Hey, I've fixed that while I was translating. Here you go! Also, I've managed to Translate all 15 bad ends plus others. I might even finish the whole game's translation lmao (Thanks Derakino999 for suggesting DeepL! Google translate is trash compared to it!!)
Haha it still didn't work until I tried to implement it differently.
What I thought would work is get the fresh version of the game, use reipatcher (5200 current), run the "(patch and run)" exe, then replace _AutoGeneratedTranslations file with the one you wonderful people make with manual translations. Somehow this doesn't work properly for me. What I did that worked for me this time, was open your txt file, copy the contents, and then paste them directly into the reipatcher generated _AutoGeneratedTranslations file, replacing the contents, instead of replacing the .txt file itself. Weird.
But thank you very much! It shouldn't be a big deal but that UI glitch really rub me the wrong way and discouraged to play hahaha

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Much apperciated friend though if i may suggest one thing imo it's better to translate the whole meaning of the sentences, like the first line for example, you reduced it to
法も何も及ばない荒くれ共に捕まれば、見目麗しい女性がされることなど一つしかないだろう。=There can only be one thing that can be done to her.
When it's much more than that, deepl roughly translates it as
There is only one thing that they will do to a good-looking woman if she is caught by them, these outlaw ruffians who are beyond the reach of the law.

And sometimes you translate things that seem like grunts of Aradia but are actually something she's saying though she can barely speak so the text shows that, like for example some いや iya that means NO!, or some もう mou that means ALREADY!, and some of these are well known hentai phrases cut, for example that one is most probably もうやめて mou yamete which means Please stop already! or something, so sometimes you may find for example も”う、ひゃ、ひゃめ。。。んっぐ, which is clearly MOU YAME but changed to show she's gagging on cock while speaking XD so it's written as MO"U HYAME, so maybe for example one could translate that as SHTOP PLEA-...NGU or something.
Little things like that here and there.

Reputation score
Much apperciated friend though if i may suggest one thing imo it's better to translate the whole meaning of the sentences, like the first line for example, you reduced it to
法も何も及ばない荒くれ共に捕まれば、見目麗しい女性がされることなど一つしかないだろう。=There can only be one thing that can be done to her.
When it's much more than that, deepl roughly translates it as
There is only one thing that they will do to a good-looking woman if she is caught by them, these outlaw ruffians who are beyond the reach of the law.

And sometimes you translate things that seem like grunts of Aradia but are actually something she's saying though she can barely speak so the text shows that, like for example some いや iya that means NO!, or some もう mou that means ALREADY!, and some of these are well known hentai phrases cut, for example that one is most probably もうやめて mou yamete which means Please stop already! or something, so sometimes you may find for example も”う、ひゃ、ひゃめ。。。んっぐ, which is clearly MOU YAME but changed to show she's gagging on cock while speaking XD so it's written as MO"U HYAME, so maybe for example one could translate that as SHTOP PLEA-...NGU or something.
Little things like that here and there.
Hot damn, sir. You've made me rethink how I translate now lmao! Care to help me with my latest translations? I'm planning to finish the whole game's translation then pass it down to folks on the internet who actually knows Japanese so they can proofread. It would appear that I found that expert here.

Also, I might be taking a break for a week. Them midterms exams is coming fast. If possible, maybe you could continue my work hehe :)

Last edited by a moderator:

killerspoon13

Reputation score
The Ranch top floor (New) - She enslaved as a pet

4.JPG

Keep going left, it's at the far end up the stairs.

5.JPG
----
The top floor of underground (New) - The white haired boss girl gangbang.

3.JPG

1.JPG

Jump up and left, then keep going left. It's after the door.

2.JPG

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hot damn, sir. You've made me rethink how I translate now lmao! Care to help me with my latest translations? I'm planning to finish the whole game's translation then pass it down to folks on the internet who actually knows Japanese so they can proofread. It would appear that I found that expert here.
Haha oh you flatter me but not at all by no means am i an expert, just a little knowledge really but very little, however yes i'd love to help i'm gonna be testing this as you can see i was discussing about the bad end 1 cuz i'm just starting the game anything i can find and i can help i'll note, so far a lot of things are good besides what i mentioned so it's looking great but there are some things i struggle translating too so indeed we do need help from a legit expert XD like for example with some of these grunts that have a meaning there are some that I SWEAR MEAN SOMETHING but I CAN'T recognize! and also ye of course take your time with this friend and thanks for sharing it

One question everyone, how in the actual fuck do we return to the main hub? It's not in the teleport options, and i was exploring it while it teleported me to the 1st stage without me selecting it i was like what the fuck but thought oh well whatever i can return later but now i fucking can't

1667373876038.png
Another thing, is this normal? i've rescued this witch 2 times and it just sends me back to before triggering the event, as if i had not done it, is this a bug?

Last edited:

grimfolse

Lurker
Reputation score
View attachment 45972
Another thing, is this normal? i've rescued this witch 2 times and it just sends me back to before triggering the event, as if i had not done it, is this a bug?
The event stays there so it can be enjoyed again. Completing the event once frees the witch, allowing her to open her shop by the slums.

Also, Version 1.06 appears to be available? Anyone know what, if anything, has changed since 1.05?

EDIT: Looks like it's just a few bugfixes.

Last edited:

yaruka

Reputation score
can someone tell me how to use savedata for galleries ? or to unlock galleries easier way

Reputation score
Here's the latest translation I've done before I focus on Koleg for a week. Happy translating to those interested in adding to it!!! (Had to restart the diary entries since most of them were made with google translate before I found DeepL. Fixed the Warden and the Nun Knight's diaries)

Attachments

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
1667427156831.png
MY STUPID FUCKING GAME IS BUGGED WHEN I WAS IN THE HUB IT TELEPORTED ME TO STAGE 1 OUT OF THE BLUE WHEN I WAS JUST WALKING, AND NOW, SINCE BY THEN I HAD NOT TOUCHED THE ALTAR YET, I CAN'T FUCKING TELEPORT THERE

Silvertoe

Reputation score
MY STUPID FUCKING GAME IS BUGGED WHEN I WAS IN THE HUB IT TELEPORTED ME TO STAGE 1 OUT OF THE BLUE WHEN I WAS JUST WALKING, AND NOW, SINCE BY THEN I HAD NOT TOUCHED THE ALTAR YET, I CAN'T FUCKING TELEPORT THERE
if you are not on very hard, all you have to do is to die in a major event to go back to map 1, which is your spawn point. Other than the log entries, there is nothing to see there. I never go back there until at least 2/3 of the game.

edit: actually at least two events will force you back to map 1 and you don't even have a choice.

TentacleSama

Reputation score
Anyone here played a pure INT (beside some HP/MP upgrade)?..
God damn it's hard especially when on HARD mode as the boss have ton of HP. I'm able to reduce the white haired boss to half hp but out of mana pot.

So I'm asking does pure INT build work? or do you guy use a mixture?
Also surprising staff/wand normal attack cost ton of SP

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
View attachment 45972
I think it's supposed to be like that - as in, all 'Events' are replayable.

Anyone here played a pure INT (beside some HP/MP upgrade)?..
God damn it's hard especially when on HARD mode as the boss have ton of HP. I'm able to reduce the white haired boss to half hp but out of mana pot.

So I'm asking does pure INT build work? or do you guy use a mixture?
Also surprising staff/wand normal attack cost ton of SP
If you mean to spam spells and only that, then no, I don't thing pure INT build will work.
However, Mid and Late game there are more and more weapons that scale with INT (some after upgrading, you can make INT-scaling Pilebunker), so if you can live with flailing weapons about, there's a way.
Personally, I used DEX/INT/LUCK build, wailing rapier until I found Holy Sword. Dark Mist with Pot Throw were unexpectedly good on Bosses (not enought to kill them outright though).

How do you unlock the seller in the slums?
Go back to chapter 4, keep to the bottom of the stage and play the event (defeat 2 fat guys). After you rescue the witch, she'll be in her home in slums.

In other news, I've screwed myself while updating to 1.06 - I've made backup of my save files, but not gallery save. And now I can't resurrect Blacksmith boss, the only enemy I don't have in animations gallery.
Guess I'll have to speedrun newgame until chapter 8...

Also, anyone had run into meat toilet trap(?) in gameplay? It doesn't unlock in gallery after killing hobos, but it does unlock after killing suit guy with guns or bald muscleman. Kind of weird having the only "enemy" that does not appear in-game on that list.

Last edited:

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Also, anyone had run into meat toilet trap(?) in gameplay? It doesn't unlock in gallery after killing hobos, but it does unlock after killing suit guy with guns or bald muscleman. Kind of weird having the only "enemy" that does not appear in-game on that list.
That event in Farm, start from alter on farm top, go left, you'll see "EVENT" icon, then you'll find meat toilet event.
But so far, events and diary are not include in gallery.
Another one scene is not in gallery is when you defeat, there are 3 options, last DEND has another scene not in game over scene.

Last edited:

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here's the latest translation I've done before I focus on Koleg for a week. Happy translating to those interested in adding to it!!! (Had to restart the diary entries since most of them were made with google translate before I found DeepL. Fixed the Warden and the Nun Knight's diaries)
How do I apply the patch? Did not see an answer on the last 3 pages.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
if you are not on very hard, all you have to do is to die in a major event to go back to map 1, which is your spawn point. Other than the log entries, there is nothing to see there. I never go back there until at least 2/3 of the game.

edit: actually at least two events will force you back to map 1 and you don't even have a choice.
Yes i was on very hard and i spawn at the latest savepoint, why the fuck does that change for other difficulties?
and seriously man are you kidding me well whatever i already started a new playthrough and powerbombed through the whole lot i had already played before beating the shit out of everything in my path releasing all my anger
also isn't that place used for strenghtening weapons? you never do that or what?

Silvertoe

Reputation score
Yes i was on very hard and i spawn at the latest savepoint, why the fuck does that change for other difficulties?
and seriously man are you kidding me well whatever i already started a new playthrough and powerbombed through the whole lot i had already played before beating the shit out of everything in my path releasing all my anger
also isn't that place used for strenghtening weapons? you never do that or what?
normal respawn go to the nearest spawn point. I think boss defeat will bring you back to church, but I am not sure. If not, there are two purple EVENTs which I am absolutely sure would bring you back to church without dying. Just note that what you have experienced is a bad bug/fault, but not a start-all-over-again bug/fault.

I never strengthen my weapon before I beat the boss. I was only on hard and the battles were pieces of cake.

Reputation score
I remember it being mentioned in the discussion about the demo, but how do I see the bad end/event where she is strapped to one of the big axe guys and he wears her like an onahole?