What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I have only one negative thing: boss of secret cave. Such potential, and its like 5 seconds of cuddles and then recycled river troll animation.
Yeah, I liked the concept of being turned into one of her subordinates, but the leadup was kinda minimal. I would have loved to see an unbirth scene leading to a rebirth, though I'm aware that's an unpopular opinion.
Also, I just checked the DLsite, and it's only been two days and the game is practically at 20,000 downloads already.

lovelon

Reputation score
sorry , DEX for what ,
i just raised it enough to equip a weapon without understanding its use .

Sagisu

Reputation score
What is the purpose of the Punishment room and what happened with the Player option?

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
I record again with different weapon, rapier is strong, but to some enemy is not that useful.
Hope there will be Aradia's sister's H-scene.
Then why loli Aradia is not Oppai loli.
This is sad.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i want to ask , how much Karma is the maximum ?
Unsure, but I think you need 140 to make the choice at the last boss battle. I want to say I had 150 when I got there, so it's not really hard if you're looking everywhere.

Reputation score
The Samurai girl also have one, but not so much as an event. You can find it after you converse with her several times, and enter the Slave Ranch.
Samurai girl has an animation? What do you mean slave ranch? Do you mean the BDSM dungeon under the catheral?

Tentacle_advisor

Reputation score
Samurai girl has an animation? What do you mean slave ranch? Do you mean the BDSM dungeon under the catheral?
There is a slave ranch filled with big-chested girls feeling good in various poses in the background. It's accessible if you exhaust all dialogue with the samurai girl, eventually ending with you getting transported to the ranch to complete her questline (look for the event marker at the rooftops in the slums). Aradia also can be captured, plus there's an extra karma scene, plus, if you defeat the area boss, the samurai girl gives you her sword which uses a iaido technique.

TaroElKano

Reputation score
i found the exit of the ranch and with that i founded the dog zombie and the bandage character

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, this time I guess I didn't miss anything.
But I should realize nobody will be interested in these.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, this time I guess I didn't miss anything.
But I should realize nobody will be interested in these.
If this is a full walkthrough of the game that includes all the content then this is hella useful friend.
Me personally i haven't finished the game yet so i won't watch it yet cuz don't wanna see spoilers

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
If this is a full walkthrough of the game that includes all the content then this is hella useful friend.
Me personally i haven't finished the game yet so i won't watch it yet cuz don't wanna see spoilers
Well, this is full walkthrough, so I'll suggest finish game once before watch this.