What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If there's gonna be extra content for the game, I wonder if it'll go the way of The Old Hunters from Bloodborne

ExDragonMaster

Reputation score
Anyone here played a pure INT (beside some HP/MP upgrade)?..
God damn it's hard especially when on HARD mode as the boss have ton of HP. I'm able to reduce the white haired boss to half hp but out of mana pot.

So I'm asking does pure INT build work? or do you guy use a mixture?
Also surprising staff/wand normal attack cost ton of SP
I know this is a few days old, but to close the loop on this, it's sorta viable. The moment you're able to put your main weapon (like say Witch's sword) to INT build, this is doable. Though you will need to put minimum points for certain weapons, luck to add crit for melee (sadly, I don't think magic spells or guns can crit), and HP/MP/SP as you see fit. Pure spells aren't as viable because that would require a lot of MP. Plus, as mentioned earlier, they can't crit. Then there's also casting time for certain spells.

This can be done on the desk next to Vendetta. For most weapons, you get an option for their 2nd upgrade. One is more of a "natural" upgrade path (1st option), which upgrades the stats they're already strong with. The more unusual upgrade path is the 2nd option. Certain weapons like Witch's sword can convert to INT-based damage rather than STR-based damage.

arandomidk

Reputation score
are there any informations if dlis keeps patching the game or working on a new game/project? their games are really fun to play through

Reputation score
I'm back from my midterms lads. Time to work on the translation grind again! May I ask if anyone was working on the file I was working on? If not, then it's fine haha!

I've also read some people on here who don't know how to use the file. To use the file, simply go to the "AutoTranslator" folder and keep on opening the folders you see until you find text files. Once there, just replace the "AutoGeneratedTranslations" with the file I am working on (I'll attach it here).

If you have problems with that weird UI bug in the inventory page, uhh, I think someone already mentioned how they fixed theirs.

(P.S. Found the person who last worked on this translation on f95zone. Shout out to Lost Girl!)

Attachments

ExDragonMaster

Reputation score
Is there a TXT file where I can look at the game dialogue and flavor text by any chance?

EDIT: For the Japanese Text.

Last edited:

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Finished the game and was looking through the gallery. Looks like I missed a few monsters along the way, and none of the other saves I've downloaded unlock scenes for them. Is there a different file for the gallery unlocks?

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Where are the three places Suzune appears? I met her in drawbridge, the Rodenia Chapel, but I can't find her a third time. I remember reading somewhere that's how you unlock the Farm/Ranch (Area 6-2). Anyone know?
不夜街's first map.

elpis123avbc

Reputation score
What exactly is punishment room btw? I can only spawn "Enemy" but not "Player"... Also I did lure Arida to different traps and tried to kick her but nothing happen...

gedt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not often the Dev has you thinking "give the poor girl a break" in a game with that much grimdark and H content. Credit to their world-building.

Now, to unlock the last parts of the gallery and missing weapons ...

Reputation score
Found a translator by the name of at F95 who managed to translate almost all in-game dialogues and other stuff! I transferred all my translations to their file. Now all it needs is polishing and a re-translation of some of the diary entries and this translation file is done!

Attachments

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, I'm working on all weapon's data, will take few times I guess, then I'll upload on my twitter and here.

OP
A

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finished the game and was looking through the gallery. Looks like I missed a few monsters along the way, and none of the other saves I've downloaded unlock scenes for them. Is there a different file for the gallery unlocks?
Yes it's the ga_otherData_txt file. The full gallery save is on the main post.