What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

cristiany

Reputation score
The only sex thing with Suzune is when you ded in the ranch and you have the CG animated game over?,or there are other more sex things with Suzune?,after save Suzune in the ranch for fight the katana guy boss do you see Suzune again?

Eden7

Reputation score
Well, my youtube account got banned.
so I'll not able to upload anymore.

At least I know no matter how much effort I did, at last thing will become worse and worse, never become better.
Trying to creating, those things people called crap, upload record, youtube account got banned.
Tired of everything.

No more youtube.
你好:​
我們審查了你對以下內容提出的申訴:​
頻道:
詳細審查後,我們判定你的頻道確實違反《裸露與色情內容處理政策》。我們瞭解這項決定可能會造成你的困擾,但我們的職責是為所有使用者提供安全無虞的 YouTube 環境。​
這對你的頻道造成什麼影響
我們無法讓你的內容恢復上線,敬請見諒。​
感謝你!
YouTube 團隊敬上​
Would upload straight to sites like XVIDEOS and Spankbang?

Peasant

Reputation score
honestly im surprised that there is not other events on the playboy house regarding bunnysuits on Aradia

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 46092
Which two am i missing here?
Those are the two mummy/bandaged enemies in the area between the Ranch (6-2) and the spider area. To get into this area, go to the bottom shrine in 6-2, drop down to the cell below the shrine, and go right. A passage will appear that will take you into a ruined underground town area; both of those enemies are down there.

Leonidusdrake

Lurker
Reputation score
Those are the two mummy/bandaged enemies in the area between the Ranch (6-2) and the spider area. To get into this area, go to the bottom shrine in 6-2, drop down to the cell below the shrine, and go right. A passage will appear that will take you into a ruined underground town area; both of those enemies are down there.
Jesus I didn't even see this passage, thank so much

cristiany

Reputation score
After kill the katana boss and Suzune give you her weapon what happen with Suzune?,where i can find her again?

Instantiation

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello everyone. I have an announcement to make.

Last night fucking around in DNSPY I was looking through the code and things kinda clicked. Currently I can make it so you can get knocked up by anything,however the offspring is only slime.
Also, anyone who has played probably knows that sometimes there are little speech bubbles that pop up during the slime birth. I know how to get those working on everything theoretically (think Unforbidden style dialogue changing based on your current state), but DNSPY is wonky and I can't actually add the package they used. In addition, once the code is recompiled, because I shit you not, every frame of the animations is a new case, I can't actually recompile the method.

Any assistance in this regard is appreciated. I'm looking for an editor that isn't garbage but I've been out of coding for so long I'm flying blind.

Thanks kings.

edgartheslayer

Reputation score
Hello everyone. I have an announcement to make.

Last night fucking around in DNSPY I was looking through the code and things kinda clicked. Currently I can make it so you can get knocked up by anything,however the offspring is only slime.
Also, anyone who has played probably knows that sometimes there are little speech bubbles that pop up during the slime birth. I know how to get those working on everything theoretically (think Unforbidden style dialogue changing based on your current state), but DNSPY is wonky and I can't actually add the package they used. In addition, once the code is recompiled, because I shit you not, every frame of the animations is a new case, I can't actually recompile the method.

Any assistance in this regard is appreciated. I'm looking for an editor that isn't garbage but I've been out of coding for so long I'm flying blind.

Thanks kings.
Hey that's pretty cool. Best of luck to you. I hope to see mods being created for this game. So much opportunity for kinks. Depending how mod'able it is, I'd like to get into the bandwagon too at some point, but I haven't touched programming in 7 years myself XD Fan made DLC's arise !

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Does anyone know where i can find this event? i saw this on D-lis' screenshots but never came across it so i dug it in the game files. Thanks.
Someone really should make a map guide somehow
View attachment 46113
You need 130 Karma, at map before last map, when you enter map from underground library, go left, then you'll see a hole, jump down then you'll see "EVENT" icon.

I created a new channel, but before I find where I can upload R-18 games walkthrough, I'll not record any new record and upload, will focus on Red Alert and Tiberian Dawn these days.

lazorboy96

Reputation score
Sewing kits are dropped by nuns at the underground church and by a few enemies at the Ranch.