What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i know that's why it seemed odd at first anywya what i mean is those costumes have no purpose if you ask me and there's only 3 so why really

Arbalest

Reputation score
How do you spend inspiration? I've tried clicking on the stats in the level up screen and then pressing left/right, but nothing happens.

itisiki

Lurker
Reputation score
Excuse me, can anybody make a mob to disappear the IronMaiden and background of the gallery mode?

Eden7

Reputation score
Complements of the F95 community, this map will show you where to trigger this event. Essentially its at the end of the game, in the upper levels of the Cathedral. Towards the right side of the map you'll find a path that leads down into a dead end and the event will be there.
Does anyone know where i can find this event? i saw this on D-lis' screenshots but never came across it so i dug it in the game files. Thanks.
Someone really should make a map guide somehow
View attachment 46113
this girl not end in the ranch?,there are not a sex event for her?
View attachment 46158
There is but she doesn't end up in the ranch. There's a GO scene later in the game that she'll be featured in if you lose.

Attachments

cristiany

Reputation score
white cathedral rooftop,access in here is only for watch this girl get fucked for the machine?,do i cant do nothing more?
1669087800384.png
other question where i can find this 2 nuns?
1669087856771.png
i killed the mob and i found that in the library but i cant find them,some know the location about this two girls?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
They are in that same church you climb a little and then to the left

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score

いつもご覧いただきありがとうございます!
更新が遅くなっており、申し訳ありません。
体調と家の事情が重なり中々PC前へと座る事が出来ませんでした。
薬を処方してもらい多少良くなりましたが、近くの内科では触診がないので近いうちに胃カメラに行ってキチンと内部から診察して貰おうと思います!
今は半覚醒状態というかほぼ睡眠状態で胃カメラが出来て、しかも苦しさも何もない方法が選べるので、ややトラウマ気味な胃カメラでしたが安心して行けそうです。

更新が遅くなっているお詫びと言っては何ですが、いずれ販売予定だった魔女は復讐の夜に、のオリジナルサウンドトラック(全13曲)を期間限定ではありますが、この記事内にて無料配布させて頂きたいと思います。終了時期はまだ未定です。
素材ではありませんので、ご注意下さいませ。

そして、お陰様ですでに37000DLと沢山の方々に遊んで頂けて、本当に嬉しいです・・・!!!
また、中々返信できずに申し訳ありませんが、コメントや評価、レビューなどで楽しかった、エロかった・・・!ここが最高だった・・・!などといった言葉が本当に嬉しく、リリースから少し時間も経過して頭も落ち着いてきた今だからこそ改めて、完成させることが出来て良かった・・・と心から思っております。
応援してくれた皆さん、本当にありがとうございます。

動作確認版から製品版にするにあたり、救出NPCばかり増やすのではなく、何か違うのを・・・と思いついたNPC日記なども、当初は文字が付くとは言え静止画だしコレは果たして良いのだろうか・・・?
と考えなくもありませんでしたが、思った以上に好評で嬉しい限りです!
修正案を考えつつ、少しずつ新作をどうしようかな、という考えも頭をよぎるようになってきました。
特に追い込みで身体も少しガタがきていたので、身体に気を付けつつ作業を進めて参りたいと思います。
ありがとうございました!

Well, soundtrack released.
Then he's thinking of diary and add something, but these days his body is not very well.

cristiany

Reputation score
dungeons

1669141143605.png

Underground Basilica
1669141435410.png
How do i can access to this zones?,i did a looot of exploration and i dont see how enter.

Silvertoe

Reputation score
Go left. then upstairs. There is a metal ball at the tip of a chain hanging at the top of the 2nd staircase. swing your sword at it and the chain will break, the metal ball falls and rolls down breaking the gate.

Underground Basilica
View attachment 46193
How can I access these zones? I did a looot of exploration and I don't see how to enter.
You cannot. There is nothing there.

Reputation score
Hello guys, back from a week of pure shit, but I managed to squeeze some time for this. Here's my latest translations. I'm like almost done! Like 70% complete. To the people asking how to use the file, I think someone already gave a step-by-step instruction here. You just need to find it and read.

Incomplete Translations:
Black and Pink Hair Maid Diary
Half of the event scenes

To that dude asking about some technical stuff about coding, I'm sorry lol I don't know them coding magics

Attachments

Weisshexe

Reputation score
Hello guys, back from a week of pure shit, but I managed to squeeze some time for this. Here's my latest translations. I'm like almost done! Like 70% complete. To the people asking how to use the file, I think someone already gave a step-by-step instruction here. You just need to find it and read.

Incomplete Translations:
Black and Pink Hair Maid Diary
Half of the event scenes

To that dude asking about some technical stuff about coding, I'm sorry lol I don't know them coding magics
Thanks for your hard work

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, about soundtrack, I'm wondering maybe can draw Aradia playing Violin, カンドーレ plays piano, Suzune playing flute, then rest for other NPC, but I guess this make no scene.
After too many things these days, I don't know what I can say, then most I said make no scene, that's what I know.

IreliaYun

Reputation score
being busy with things irl, never got a chance to really talk about this game

I actually expected more guro/execution animations than what we got
not that I find them sexually appealing to me, but I do think most of them are well made
Candore one was reasonable, we see that in her arena
although I thought it could be crueler than that, something like piercing her whole body from her head or something
Kishinmaru ( katana boss ) was a neat concept, but a bit underwhelming
it'd be cooler if we got MGRR kind of thing, a few more cuts should do
and I think a guro related game over scene was mentioned, guess that's a thing for future updates

about the new enemies
I like the big goblin a lot, both to fight and to see him fuck ( gave my first nut after weeks of holding for the game )
I don't remember if anyone else parries you for overextend, it surprised and killed me in one hit ( on VH that is )
and I like how Aradia's boobs get rubbed against his body, kind of funny how he just throws her away after finishing
would recommend clean her up and preserve in a cool & dry place for future usage

I was surprised that was actually in the game, and made even better with the exposed belly imo
I thought it was scrapped and replaced with the Demon of Lust

the OSTs are nice, although the main themes are not having much of a "Revenge" vibe
boss fights are made better with these OSTs imo

I actually guessed who the final boss was in a way -- "Aradia" herself
it's not like a "I told you so" thing I wanted to say, it's just that the vote that was on enty and mentioned here by meyself years ago has a option:
"being fucked by a doppelganger"

the story was fine, nothing too unreasonable to complain about
but I do think the final boss is pretty underwhelming in more ways than one
the fight itself was not intense, I would like to see at least Candore's level of aggresiveness, and/or Demon of Lust's level of mechanics
or maybe go full Soul of Cinder and use everything the player have access to, magics, guns and weapons

the appearance design was OK, although I still wanted her to show her nipples at some point instead of wearing a bra made of plants
Candore was kind enough, and Demon of Lust was pretty generous about it
it's technically the same pair of boobs we see all day, but two pairs is greater than one
the first phase's animation was good, although ( insert boob related complaint )
but she actually drains your health during it and recovers her own, which is a neat little detail
and the final phase being an execution, was not satisfying, not even from a guro standpoint like Candore, ice inquisitor and the requiem knight

Reputation score
90% complete. Almost there. There's only 2 more parts that requires proper translating and it will be finally finished!

Incomplete Translations:
Last In-game Event (Where Aradia turns into a toilet in the end)
Last Diary Entry (Pink and Black-haired girls Diary)

These 2 are extremely fucking long and every time I see them I just vomit lmao

After this, I'm planning on finding a person who actually speaks Japanese to check the translations. If you have anybody who does so, feel free to have this checked by them :)

Attachments

james445

Reputation score
can someone help me install the English translator I'm not good at this stuff