What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

lazorboy96

Reputation score
Sure thing, here you go.
The Ranch drops them very rarely, so you'd be better off farming the nuns in the underground basilica.

Attachments

Last edited:

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry its been a long time since i visited here, and pretty happy that NoR finally out.

Then again, I found myself the same problem that I faced in the beta version, how do i get out If I got stuck in the inventory menu? I remember need to select some of the tabs and pressing spacebar but I still stuck and cant get back to the game.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry its been a long time since i visited here, and pretty happy that NoR finally out.

Then again, I found myself the same problem that I faced in the beta version, how do i get out If I got stuck in the inventory menu? I remember need to select some of the tabs and pressing spacebar but I still stuck and cant get back to the game.
yeah, click on an interactable thing (button, item, spell, etc) in the current menu you're in then hit space until you're out

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yeah, click on an interactable thing (button, item, spell, etc) in the current menu you're in then hit space until you're out
Is this still the only way? theres no simpler button/ key combination? like press shift+X or smth, or using controller makes it more simpler? the thing is, I had stuck in some of the item menu that nothing that can be selected, either its a bug or I missed smth. I wonder if D-lis gonna fix this.

Instantiation

Lurker
Reputation score
Attached is the first edition of Flory's test mod. This mod lets a bunch of other things knock you up. This was done by duck taping code stolen from the BlackSlimeTrapEro class into the animation cases for as many other eroanimation classes as I could find.Your offspring are still slimes until further notice.

A brief test demonstrated it worked on most of them. Exceptions included zombies and the undead chair, there were a number I fucked up and hit compile before putting in the code, which due to DNSPY means that I'd have to start from scratch. Like, total scratch.

If you are interested in helping me, but have no coding experience, I am currently looking for the following
1. Any sex animation that involves the player taking damage during the animation
2. If there's some other word for "slime"(the green one) that I'm missing. Maybe a slang term or something. Its not referred to as slime in it's class and until I find that I can't figure out how to change what uh, comes out.

If you do have coding experience, especially with DNSPY,
1. How do I add dependencies? If I can add one dependency I can get per loop dialogue working. Little text boxs popping up.
2. Is their anything better for editing the DLL than this god forsaken program.

To install, simply put it in your data/managed folder. Copy yours before obv. I didn't see any bugs but I wasn't really lookin. Feel free to pass around or whatever. IDGAF.

Next up, I'm going to be seeing if I can get that heart meter working during animations. If I can get creampies working it should be fairly simple.

Attachments

lovelon

Reputation score
can you make a mod that increases LUCK stat more, LUCK looks useless even after increasing a lot but Crit rate is still very low.
maybe 1 LUCK for 3 Crit Rate is ok
or increase the stat x2 for the Item

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is this still the only way? theres no simpler button/ key combination? like press shift+X or smth, or using controller makes it more simpler? the thing is, I had stuck in some of the item menu that nothing that can be selected, either its a bug or I missed smth. I wonder if D-lis gonna fix this.
people have been complaining about this for basically the whole time the game was in development, still not fixed haha

Instantiation

Lurker
Reputation score
can you make a mod that increases LUCK stat more, LUCK looks useless even after increasing a lot but Crit rate is still very low.
maybe 1 LUCK for 3 Crit Rate is ok
or increase the stat x2 for the Item
Couldn't find a way to change the item scaling, but I made it so one level in luck = 4 luck. Maybe it should be three. Or two, but let me know what you think.

Change was done by changing the 1 in lvlupmng to a 4 for fun_luck.

Attachments

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does the high inquisitor Candore aka very early church boss lady that has a similar moveset to Aradia herself have no H scene? You just kill her and that's it? There even was a CG of when you met her back in the old demo days, and it did not appear, or was it a fan art!?

helltauros

Reputation score
Does the high inquisitor Candore aka very early church boss lady that has a similar moveset to Aradia herself have no H scene? You just kill her and that's it? There even was a CG of when you met her back in the old demo days, and it did not appear, or was it a fan art!?
Near the spider boss area go left to the door that leads you to the graveyard on the left side of that door there is an event icon involving Candore

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
After you beat Candore, you can find event next to entrance of "鎮魂の道" in Spider boss area.
But honestly, I'm wondering if triggered that event.
After that, there is a diary said Candore after raped, got caught by other church's members. (in Maidens diary.)

Then you can find Candore to trigger other event, or rescue her will be nice.
I'm wondering if there add some more things like conversation before bosses, or use some weapons against some boss will trigger different event, this might be nice, also can make bosses more like they're living, not just set there with no reason.
Maybe future's upgrade will add in, or that's just my daily dream.

Well, unless I can find somewhere I can upload walkthrough, I'll not upload to youtube again.

helltauros

Reputation score
After you beat Candore, you can find event next to entrance of "鎮魂の道" in Spider boss area.
But honestly, I'm wondering if triggered that event.
After that, there is a diary said Candore after raped, got caught by other church's members. (in Maidens diary.)

Then you can find Candore to trigger other event, or rescue her will be nice.
I'm wondering if there add some more things like conversation before bosses, or use some weapons against some boss will trigger different event, this might be nice, also can make bosses more like they're living, not just set there with no reason.
Maybe future's upgrade will add in, or that's just my daily dream.

Well, unless I can find somewhere I can upload walkthrough, I'll not upload to youtube again.
I hope they release some DLC for that and other things that feel pending.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
thanks friends on another note i just bought my first costume and turns out the h scenes don't change and revert to the default costume what's the fucking point then that's a disappointment

lovelon

Reputation score
Couldn't find a way to change the item scaling, but I made it so one level in luck = 4 luck. Maybe it should be three. Or two, but let me know what you think.

Change was done by changing the 1 in lvlupmng to a 4 for fun_luck.

Excuse me, can you mod into this file , this file keeps NPCs in their place even after being rescued . I still want to keep these NPCs.

Attachments

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Learn to code!
Lol cmon, do it. It's EZ. Grab DnSpy and mess around the assembly yourself.
Or you can just use cheat engine to give yourself more stats.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Clothes can change Aradia's looking, but H-action will not work, new clothes means need to drawing new animations, unless D-lis has time to do it, if not, H-action is Aradia's default cloth.
Well, I can wait for update, at least so far I need time to increase my C&C Remastered and Red Alert Remastered record for my new channel, if I can find somewhere to upload game walkthrough, then I'll try to upload walkthrough again on other side.

lovelon

Reputation score
wow you are also a Red Alert fan , would you like to try my Red Alert 2 mod xD