What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
HOLY SHIT, I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS HIDDEN MONSTER SPAWNING CAVE.
Wait, what? That sounds great. Where's the general location of this. I want to find it. Like, is it in the first, second or fifth area, etc.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
All you can level up right now (that will actually affect anything) is increasing overall HP, MP, and SP. But Candore is still perfectly doable at level one.
Thats not true, increasing strength does increase damage.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
you mean after the first save book or there's another one?
Wait, what? That sounds great. Where's the general location of this. I want to find it. Like, is it in the first, second or fifth area, etc.
In the first area of the game with all the rainfall, there's a hidden cave. If you go in and mash ESC, it spawns dozens of slimes and scarecrows.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In the first area of the game with all the rainfall, there's a hidden cave. If you go in and mash ESC, it spawns dozens of slimes and scarecrows.
Why would they spawn after pressing the ESC key though? Sounds like a developer feature that's been unexpectedly outed for the beta players.
Is this the same area with the slime-spawning nun or the area where one of the altars is situated?

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hidden where? I am mashing ESC in the slime-spawning nun area and nothing is happening. The only other hidden area that comes to mind is at the top of the altar cave, but that area is unreachable because it's too high up.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Why would they spawn after pressing the ESC key though? Sounds like a developer feature that's been unexpectedly outed for the beta players.
Is this the same area with the slime-spawning nun or the area where one of the altars is situated?
Hidden where? I am mashing ESC in the slime-spawning nun area and nothing is happening. The only other hidden area that comes to mind is at the top of the altar cave, but that area is unreachable because it's too high up.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Looks like it was introduced way back in the first ever public releases of the game but only noticed now or had functionality for enemy spawns (re)introduced recently.

I'll give it a go and see what kind of returns (if any) one can get if the wave is survived.

Edit: Now that I think about it, this was not enabled when I first played this around version 0.05 or thereabouts (when the area after the first boss was still just a lift).
Nothing very interesting apart from summoning scarecrows and slimes as stated. Probably good for practising parry against slime projectiles, but other than that it's an interesting feature only if it's deployed in the later stages as well.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Welp, this is what happens when you spawn a lot of enemies then they attack all at once.

levicihh

Reputation score
I love how bouncy the fucki fuckis are, and you can directly copy and paste your savefile.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I love how bouncy the fucki fuckis are, and you can directly copy and paste your savefile.
Blessed be boob physics in games, am I right?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anytime a dev promotes good yuri animations it's like my bank is already calling the IRS

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anytime a dev promotes good yuri animations it's like my bank is already calling the IRS
Well start brainstorming more in case he asks for ideas for female enemies again. Personally I think the nuns are great because they mesh with the setting and their bondage technique is extremely unique.

syndrone

Reputation score
Trying and completely failing to make any headway against the nun boss has made this game pretty non-fun for me, but... supposedly there's a new area with new enemies, and that might be fun. I've wandered around and not stumbled upon it. Can someone tell me where it is?

I'm hoping it's not behind the nun. And, judging from the way none of the save files posted are past that point, a place with no save points.... But I'm that kind of unlucky so I bet it is.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Trying and completely failing to make any headway against the nun boss has made this game pretty non-fun for me, but... supposedly there's a new area with new enemies, and that might be fun. I've wandered around and not stumbled upon it. Can someone tell me where it is?

I'm hoping it's not behind the nun. And, judging from the way none of the save files posted are past that point, a place with no save points.... But I'm that kind of unlucky so I bet it is.
It is in fact behind the nun and there are two save altars back there. Fighting the nun relies very heavily on dodging. Dodge her attack, poke her once or twice, repeat. During her spell-casting phase it becomes even easier since she just stands there while she casts. During the final phase you want to wait for her follow-up damage to finish before poking her.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well start brainstorming more in case he asks for ideas for female enemies again. Personally I think the nuns are great because they mesh with the setting and their bondage technique is extremely unique.
That's not too difficult.
Looking at popular demands I've seen, there have been a few that have been followed, and a few that get completely ignored.
The first case being enemies that "swarm" the player, given how many approach them. So having an animation for multiple women approaching her would be nice. A second one would be "swarming" with different mobs, IE girl holds MC, forcing her to give another mob a blowjob or the likes.
Third one is melting pleasure. Having the MC give in to the mob to the point the MC is pleasuring them alone, like oral, etc.

As far as things not done, there's plenty out there. Size-play yuri, warp abilities like Amazon Brawl, etc.
There's good quality everywhere, just so few devs willing to invest in it due to personal goals. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you get "stereotypical" ecchi rather than "selective" ecchi.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As far as things not done, there's plenty out there. Size-play yuri, warp abilities like Amazon Brawl, etc.
There's good quality everywhere, just so few devs willing to invest in it due to personal goals. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you get "stereotypical" ecchi rather than "selective" ecchi.
I'd think that stereotypical ecchi is what most devs go for because it's what's best for them. Stereotypical ecchi has a broader audience, so they can make more off of their games. Having more niche fetishes would limit the interest in their games.
Not that there's a lot of money being made anyway considering link sharing and everyone's favourite cat exist.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It is in fact behind the nun and there are two save altars back there. Fighting the nun relies very heavily on dodging. Dodge her attack, poke her once or twice, repeat. During her spell-casting phase it becomes even easier since she just stands there while she casts. During the final phase you want to wait for her follow-up damage to finish before poking her.
Also, using the attack boost item (the stuff that I guess is this game's version of Ember) is a good call.