What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Alright, gave the demo a once-over. What's new that I didn't cover much earlier:
-Man with stick
-Man with stick and slightly wider stick
-Man with brick
-Swinging Log Part II: The Revengeance: The Wallbuttening
-Dread Pirate Roberts
-Three-stage God-permitted yuri makeout session
Also difficulty levels for bosses, I guess.
Ragdum Street is roughly the same but with an altar on it. New map additions include the Back Alley and the Slums.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Fingers in the mouth is so underrated, god bless, feels oddly rare to see it in hentai, even in bdsm stuff

olaolakaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone playing with a controller? for some reason i cant play with it in this version.
i tried to re-map it through settings but everytime i exit the settings restarted to normal

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So today is bug report day. He pushed out the update at like 3am his time last night, and asked that people spend today giving bug reports so he can fix them.
I found my sword wouldn't swing multiple times last night, so I need to find a way to replicate that. Tell him on twitter if you find anything you can replicate.

MC625

Lurker
Reputation score
So today is bug report day. He pushed out the update at like 3am his time last night, and asked that people spend today giving bug reports so he can fix them.
I found my sword wouldn't swing multiple times last night, so I need to find a way to replicate that. Tell him on twitter if you find anything you can replicate.
I have this problem too I think the problem is left click because when getting up after being knocked down left click doesn't work sometimes. mouse wheel doesn't work some times too.

Last edited:

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yello everyone New to this update is after beating the White nun boss there is a new map with a bit new setup 2 new types have been added i belive the nun got her rape animation and there is a new trap in the new area its not bad but the infected looking folks new to be cleaned up a bit for sure.

The boss sadly has no rape animation no news apparently about this

You can change the difficulty of the boss using the number keys (Enter + 0-3 Zero is super easy etc) i cant tell if this works since my character is basically broken op

Oh and there is a store tho i cant seem to locate it atm but it is suppose to be on the last zone.

Anyways have fun fapping and much love laters

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I beat the Nun and reexplored the new area but I can't find the Nun scene if one was added.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I have this problem too I think the problem is left click because when getting up after being knocked down left click doesn't work sometimes. mouse wheel doesn't work some times too.
Well, if someone can tell me how to replicate it, let me know. Just spent a few minutes trying and couldn't get it.
Also, some of the nuns don't seem to tie you up when their clothes are torn, but others don't. Seems to be based on their underwear.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What level are you guys at and which weapon do you guys use to fight the boss nun? I still can't get past her at level 40 and setting it to "easy" (Enter + 0).

Edit: Welp, nevermind. I beat her using the jagged-ish sword

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
What level are you guys at and which weapon do you guys use to fight the boss nun? I still can't get past her at level 40 and setting it to "easy" (Enter + 0).

Edit: Welp, nevermind. I beat her using the jagged-ish sword
People choose to level up in this?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I didn't even know weapons were a level-up option. I can only ever access the attributes and the base statistics for level-up.
All you can level up right now (that will actually affect anything) is increasing overall HP, MP, and SP. But Candore is still perfectly doable at level one.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
All you can level up right now (that will actually affect anything) is increasing overall HP, MP, and SP. But Candore is still perfectly doable at level one.
Str actly dos boost your dmg but its not by much i think i have 30 points in it and hit for 189 or something like that i am using the starter weapon (Jaggish sword)

Also boosting HP gives a minor def boost idk what my hp is at but most opponents only take about 5-10% off my total hp

Edit stats work the UI is fcked

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You're wrong there. Increasing strength definitely increases physical weapon damage. Damage increase to the spells and gun is still too negligible to invest in, but strength is definitely worth the points for those who aren't seasoned experts or masochistic repeaters.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You're wrong there. Increasing strength definitely increases physical weapon damage. Damage increase to the spells and gun is still too negligible to invest in, but strength is definitely worth the points for those who aren't seasoned experts or masochistic repeaters.
There's no weapon scaling. All you get is one extra point per STR, which wouldn't even add up to an extra hit. You do more than enough damage already to kill anything in the game.