What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

axmed4555

Reputation score
If she can't get raped by her own freshly birthed kid or it doesn't go to a daycare where she can get fucked by it later, we riot.
Hell yeah, this shit is so fun and so fecking rare :D
(that i don't know where i can find it ._.)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hell yeah, this shit is so fun and so fecking rare :D
(that i don't know where i can find it ._.)
I only know of one game that has this feature, Nightmare Sphere. I have no idea where to get it anymore though.
Parasite in City has an enemy that does this. It's always the one I have in mind when I bring it up.
Creature Hunter does it too, though.

Also someone did this.
1543190186378.png

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
I only know of one game that has this feature, Nightmare Sphere. I have no idea where to get it anymore though.
It looks like there is no topic for the original nightmare sphere anymore, so here you go:
mega.nz/#!QVIVgarS!xxK_gVX8FTXNW80Y8M-Mi6Gid1mGa49SPJDhO6LPEHc

EDIT: Got a request for a savefile as well, so might as well share that too:
mega.nz/#!9FgQiKhJ!-v37pMJLkyG2Ib2eeFL1BnN2bO9UHvpgaldrwmx68sI
Bear in mind tho that I have barely any memory of what is on that save as last time this save was modified was in December of 2009

Last edited:

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Parasite in City has an enemy that does this. It's always the one I have in mind when I bring it up.
Creature Hunter does it too, though.

Also someone did this.
View attachment 18134
Hounds of the Blade also has this. But just for the flies, I think. The other pregnancy gets a gameover. You think Aradia can use slimes to farm exp like you can with Aya and the flies?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
That's officially canon in my head. You can't tell me otherwise.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Ah fug, I wonder if we'll ever see our heroine get violated by hellhounds or something. That'd be hawt as hell.
I'm praying to the hentai gods.

IreliaYun

Reputation score
BUG
The problem which would cause Aradia to sink into the ground is still not fixed.

MAP
Requiem Road extended, with some new items.

ENEMY

Two new enemies - pontiff knight and one called 「死屍累々」 is added.
(D-lis said maybe their damage isn't high enough and is considering to increase their dmg.)
「死屍累々」is said to be a little bit "unique", there could be some bugs.
「死屍累々」 also has a h-scene.

SYSTEM
You are now able to control animation speed with your mouse wheel in the gallery.

Xyrie

Reputation score
Why would we ever need this as a feature? :eek: (Aside from potential hilarity.)
As someone who likes it fast, I actually like this feature.

I just hope that the pitch won't get affected on the speeding up

Tewi

Reputation score
Here's 0.20! (Save included)

It seems that the speed goes from 0.50 to 1.20, i wish it could go a little faster to be honest. The new animation is amazing, i like this longer, multiple-phase animations he's been doing lately, although i wish he added animations for some of the existing non-animated enemies first though.

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm not sure if the animation speed change isn't working or if I'm doing something wrong. I've tried click on the mousewheel and scrolling up/down but it doesn't change the speed.