What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Liittlefoott

Reputation score
New scene is the hairy dudes that have the scene where she gets caught in the trap, just fucking her on the ground, kind of disappointing honestly.

ItsHighNoon

Reputation score
New scene is the hairy dudes that have the scene where she gets caught in the trap, just fucking her on the ground, kind of disappointing honestly.
Oh. I see, I think that the dev is probably focus on finish the game and the levels, I understand your disappointment, but I think that at the end, when he will finish the game, maybe the H-scenes will be better ! Btw, how do you know that this is the hairy guys who have the new animation ?

Danchou

Reputation score
Oh really, it's like a variant of the previous one? I hope the D-lis will add more stuff in the future. I honestly like his design and ideas although sometimes the execution isn't the best.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I think the problem is that the execution is too simple, too safe. Or the creator's imagination is a bit limited.

Reputation score
I'm gonna get my virtual ass handed to me after this comment but I wonder what happened to Tewi. He's always fast to upload a link when the new version comes out.

Tewi

Reputation score
Sorry for the delay but here's ver 0.23! Left a save in the underground lab (y)

I'm gonna get my virtual ass handed to me after this comment but I wonder what happened to Tewi. He's always fast to upload a link when the new version comes out.
The update rolled up pretty late for my timezone so I wasn't up till now ;)

Reputation score

Thanks for the link.

SirDregan

Reputation score

You are the best!

DrJones

Reputation score
I think the problem is that the execution is too simple, too safe. Or the creator's imagination is a bit limited.
Honestly I don't think that it's even a lack of imagination because you get some really great stuff like the armored brute. It's just for some reason he doesn't then give us the protag being used as the armored brute's armor like I think a lot of us would like. Really good ideas but not always the best final execution

What you said about playing it safe I think has a lot to do with it. Some of the animations I absolutely love, and some of them just really really fall flat for me. I mean I hate to say it but I feel like we already have this animation done better with the crossbow men

I think this game's creator has a lot of talent and a lot of creativity, but some times he just totally misses them mark. Actually thinking about it I'm starting to kind of wonder if since this was a short month maybe he just felt like he had to bang something out real quick

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Map.png

Fuck me, this place is getting big.
Also I feel like the new rapier is inferior to the old one. Maybe I'm missing something but Nightingale only has half the swings of the old rapier.
Loved that the new areas made a big circle. It means one of the bosses is essentially optional, but you'll find both by exploring. The far right area had me confused, though. I can't really think of a synonym for backyard since it's already used, but leaving the Research Wards through the totally-not-a-planned-bossfight area puts you at the "chapel back." I guess this means the Wards are like the underground basement of the castle you climb in the second part of Requiem Road. Give me a better name than "Aerial", though.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 19931

Fuck me, this place is getting big.
Also I feel like the new rapier is inferior to the old one. Maybe I'm missing something but Nightingale only has half the swings of the old rapier.
Loved that the new areas made a big circle. It means one of the bosses is essentially optional, but you'll find both by exploring. The far right area had me confused, though. I can't really think of a synonym for backyard since it's already used, but leaving the Research Wards through the totally-not-a-planned-bossfight area puts you at the "chapel back." I guess this means the Wards are like the underground basement of the castle you climb in the second part of Requiem Road. Give me a better name than "Aerial", though.

How did you make that map, havent found the weapon in ragdum street so i must go look for it

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
How did you make that map, havent found the weapon in ragdum street so i must go look for it
I made it in photoshop, and the weapon is just the staff from the magic shop.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So the only one left outside of the spider boss, the undead bunch, and several other bosses, is the highway man, the one with the twin flintlocks.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
That skirt looks like it might obstruct leg movement.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So the only one left outside of the spider boss, the undead bunch, and several other bosses, is the highway man, the one with the twin flintlocks.
Pretty sure all we have left are:
-Candore
-Giant Spider
-Artorias
-snails
-zombies
-priests
-pontiff knights
-eyeball goos
-skeleton goos